Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

I play at least 100 or more rounds a year between weekend golfing, league play and the GC Am Tour.

Your current handicap: Currently a 16 for 18 holes.

Your Current Putter: Recently lost my Odyssey Whitehot blade putter at a first tee event so using my old RAM putter, Trusty, at the moment.

150+ rounds

4 handicap

Ping tomcat center shafted

I would be very interested in a putter fitting. I've never had one before so I believe this would be a great experience worth my while as long as yours

Been really interested in trying one of these so would absolutely love to be picked!!

I play around 100 rounds per year plus a lot of practice time at the range and on the putting green.

Handicap is currently a 4.4.

Current putter is a Seemore si5 w/ superstroke grip. Tried out the Spider Limited but ended up back with the si5 since of everything I've tried, it is the best for distance control, feel and alignment.

Rounds or year around 45-55

Handicap of 1( at my small home course) 5 on anything of length.

Current putter- Wilson staff 35" Windy City, love it. But could be time for a change

Thank you MGS & EVNRoll for an opportunity to test out this new and innovative putter.

Adam

Really excited to see how this putter performs.

1. The average number of rounds you play annually

I play around 50 rounds per year.

2. Your current handicap

Current handicap is 6.7

3. Your Current Putter

I go between a Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 and a Seemore FGP Giant.

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

Average Rounds : 75-100

Handicap : 0

Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ryan McKinney

Class "A" Golf Professional

Inland Empire Chapter

Play about 40 rounds per year

Index is 8.8

Current putter: Odyssey No. 7

Callaway GBB Epic w Fujikura Pro 63

Nickent 3DX DC 2 & 3 hybrids

Ping i210, 5 - P

Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56 & 60

I would love the opportunity to test an EVNroll putter and give my honest review. 

I play about 40 rounds a year

My current handicap is 20

I am currently playing a Odessy White Hot

• 60 rounds a year
  • 9 handicap
  • Current putter: Scotty Cameorn X7M 34" with a Golf Pride SNSR straight (140cc) grip 

I have had my eye on the EVNROLL putters at my local store -- would love a chance to test and review!

I play 60-70 rounds a year

5 handicap

Current putter is a PXG Gunboat.  Putting is my Achilles heel and have at least 12 other makes and models purchased over past 3 years.  Trying to find perfection!!

60+ rounds annually

24 (GHIN index of 25.4 exceeds your max allowed)

TM Rossa Monza Spider

Around 35 rounds.  Handicap is 29.6.  I just started playing about 18 months ago...I currently have both an Odyssey 2 ball and a MLA Tour Mallet.  

Yes, please.

30 rounds per year

Hdcp: 10.3

Ping Ketsch heavy with oversize superstroke grip