TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

1. The average number of rounds you play annually
Matters the year and how busy work travel is.  Min 25 rounds.  Max 75.

2. Your current handicap
Current handicap is 7.1

3. Your Current Putter
Ping Karsten B60 from a tourney giveaway.  Actually bought a second one off a guy I played with when mine bent.  Putt pretty well with this putter and I've tried to switch...

Awesome opportunity!!!

1. 150 rounds per year

2. 3.8

3. T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic w/~100g's counterbalance

Titleist 917D2 w/UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4T

Titleist 915Fd w/Aldila Rogue Black 80

18* KZG U-Iron w/UST Mamiya ProForce V2, 106g

Mizuno MP-18mmc’s 4-P w/UST Mamiya Recoil 95’s

Titleist Vokey SM5, 51.07, 56.10 w/TT DG S200’s

Callaway Sure Out 64 w/TT DG Tour Issue S200

T.P. Mills Klassic

On average I play 50 - 60 rounds a year and now fortunate that I can play year round with my work travel locations.  My current handicap is scratch and I have been rolling a Scotty Cameron Newport Dual Balance for the better part of the last six months.....but always looking for something better hence the putter room in my house.

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

• I play between 60-75 rounds per year

• My current handicap is approximately 20-22 (typically shoot around 95)
  • My current putter is an Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7 35”

I'd love the opportunity to test and review the EVNroll putter, always on the lookout for something to improve my flatstick game!

WITB

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 9° D set to 11°, Fujikura Motore Speeder 665 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 16° FW, Fujikura Motore Speeder 665 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 20° 3H, Fujikura Motore Speeder 865 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: X-Hot Pro 4-PW, Project X Rifle 6.0, GP Niion

:cleveland-small: RTX3 50°-56°-60°, GP Tour Velvet

:odyssey-small: Works Versa #1 35â€, SS Flatso 1.0

• 33 rounds played annually
  • 27 handicap
  • Current putter is Odyssey Dual Force Rossie Blade, but I also rotate a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1 and a STX Xform 3 mallet

NOTE: When I read your first post on EVNRoll I got super excited and started to think if there was a way that I could test the putter before spending so much money. I would love to put this putter through rigorous testing, so that I could decide if it's one that I could put in the bag. Thanks for this opportunity!

Me! Me! Me!

1. 60 average - i try for at the very least a round a week. Range daily thanks to players club!

2. I don't have an official one as i haven't needed it. I track it on arccos though, and it's saying I'm an 19, so somewhere around there.

3. Been using a scotty golo s center shafted for the past week, but before that a nike drone, and cleveland blade.

My mostly golf related ig: https://www.instagram.com/work.in.progress.golf/