Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

• The average number of rounds you play annually: At least 150-200 rounds per year.

• Your current handicap: 8.2
  • Your Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Series Square Back, 34" with a 70* lie and a custom Scotty pistol grip

I'm 59 single and retired so my life is golf. I live in the Chicago area and spend my winters in southern California. I play over 300 rounds a year. I'm currently a 7 handicap and play a Taylor made Daddy Long Legs putter. Putting is the key stat that drives my scoring.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Would like to compare the EVNRoll to my current Rife Bellevue . . .

Play approx 150 rounds per year with my current 11 handicap . . . Lloyd Vaughn

Really Looking Forward to seeing if the EVNRoll Putters are as amazing as everyone says

• The average number of rounds you play annually  -    50+ rounds which means a lot of 3 putts id like to get rid of

• Your current handicap   -   Currently playing to an 8 Handicap

• Your Current Putter     -    Currently playing a Scotty Cameron Newport M1 Mallet Putter

Thanks!

I would love to test one. I am in the market for a new Putter. 

I live in Arizona so I am able to play year-round. 

100-125 times a year

16 Handicap

Currently putting with Odyssey Versa #9 (Black/White/Black) 

I play about 80 rounds a year and have an 8 handicap.  I currently use a Rife Hero putter and have long been a fan of the Rife Guerin products.  I am especially interested in the new EVNRoll putters and would dearly love to try one out.  They have great looks and their products always have a great feel.

Great test opportunity.  I read the blog entry on the putters and I'm really intrigued.

• According to GHIN, I've posted 66 scores in the last twelve months.  We don't get to post in the winter--but there are usually a few days a month where there is no snow on the ground and temps are in the 40s or 50s.  So I'd say my annual rounds are between 80 and 90.
  • My current GHIN index is a 7.0
  • I'm currently putting with a custom fitted Edel putter

I play 50 rounds a year primarily at the Olympic Club in San Francisco and also a lot of vacation golf around the country.

12.3 handicap and I have just got putter fitted at Cool Clubs so I know my specs and ideal putter fit for me.

Currently use a Ping Cadence tr heavy putter and like the fact that evnroll putters have heavy options when I tried briefly at PGA superstore.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks EVNROLL and MGS! I would love to be a part of this testing, as the hype around these putters has me very curious....MGS testing of PING Ketsch putters is what got me to try those and put them in my bag, so I'd love to have the opportunity to test another potentially revolutionary putter!

• The average number of rounds you play annually:  20-30
  • Your current handicap: +1.5
  • Your Current Putter: PING Ketsch Mid

I play 30 - 50 rounds per year

My current index is 8.4

My current putter is a Scotty Cameron Futura X5R, 34 inches, Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip

I would love to test the new Evnroll Putter as I have read great things about the putter!

I'm in,

1. I play on average over 150 rounds of golf a year, practicing on a daily basis.

2. I play to a 3 handicap.

3. My current gamer is the 2016 Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.

I would love to test this new technology and maybe even switch putters!

Sent from my VS990 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

After hearing about Carbon from MyGolfSpy I gave it a shot, and it has been amazing! I play 150 rounds+ every year. A lot of competitive rounds as well, my handicap is +2, and I play the Carbon Ringo 1/4!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I play approximately 3 x a week which includes over 40 individual medal rounds a year.

I currently play off 3 and use the Ping Ketsch putter.

Hopefully living in England will not preclude me from being a tester?

Would love to test out one of these. I have a putter weakness!

Rounds played annually; 40-50

Current Index; 1.5

Current Putter: Taylormade Rosa Corza (A little old, but its my gamer at the moment)

Thanks!

I have read about the EVNRoll putters and would very much like to be a tester:
My handicap is 13
I play about 50 rounds a year 
I currently use the Taylormade Ghose Spider putter.  Same one Jason Day uses.
Putts tend to go to the right.

• I'm probably able to play 30-35 rounds a year.

My current handicap is 3.6

My current putter is a Scotty Cameron Newport Two Pro Platinum.

• Consistent putting has always been my weakness, especially 5' and in.  I'd love to see if this can help me improve.