Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

I'd love to try these out I am a huge putter junkie.

I play about 100 rounds a year.

Im a scratch golfer and currently rolling a custom Ping Anser.

I play approximately 40 to 50 rounds per year.

My handicap hover between 12-13

My current putter is a Seemore Si-3, 34" with milled face.

Thank you.

The technology in these putters makes a lot of sense being a high school physics teacher myself.  I am generally not very techy in my golf equipment being a former collegiate golfer (tend to stick with what works for me), but I would love to give this a try.  Anytime I make more putts without having to change anything I do and only the putter, I am game for it.

I play 50-75 rounds a year (varies on my schedule)

I am a current scratch golfer or zero handicap

I currently game the PING Redwood Model ZB with a counterweighted SuperStroke grip.

I play anywhere from 15-25 rounds a year, but I have access to the quintic and SAM putt labs at work so I'd like to see how consistent I can get with it!

My handicap is around 8.

I have an old rife Aussie with an SS 3.0 on it. I changed this year to a Wilson Michigan Ave. Infinite because I needed something with more toe hang. 34.5 inches

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I play over 250 rounds a year. Play every morning during weekdays + tournaments on weekends or golf rounds with my kids.

My handicap is 6.8

My actual putter is a Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet.

I play between 25-35 rounds a year.

My handicap is currently 12.1

I use an Odyssey Works V-line at 34" with a SS mid slim 2.0.

These putters would be great for me since I have been looking at Ping Ketsch putter since reading MSG most wanted posts!

I'm 15 years old junior from Estonia.

Currently a 10.5 handicap.

I play around 40 rounds in a year.

Using an odyssey white hot xg #1.

Good putter but getting old.

I'd absolutely love to test these putters. No where close to get my hands on one. Curious about sound, feel, and of course how it rolls. Play close to 50 rounds throughout Apr-Oct. 6 handicap. Been playing the ping ketsch recently. Hope to be chosen!

I'd love to test this out. I've been looking at changing my putter for 10 years now.

I play about 35 rounds a year (Live in Minnesota)

Currently an 11 handicap.

I currently have a Carbite mallet putter that is probably 20 years old.

Been itching to try out these putters but they don't sell them anywhere but online! I've reached out to them on social media but got no response. 

The deets:

• I play 80-100 rounds per year (1-2 per week)
  • Currently a 14 handicap (undergoing a swing overhaul  :( )
  • Currently playing the Axis1 Joey-C blade but looking for a mallet. 

I would love to do this test.  The putter is the worst club in my bag for me.  Strokes gained with my driver is the best part of my game, as I hit about 70% of fairways, but strokes gained putting (well LOST in my case) is what kills me.  I play 70+ rounds per year in the Upper Midwest in Minnesota and I am a 4 handicap.  My short game is strong, but I rarely hit the 6 footers to save par, and lag putting from more than 50 feet, is essentially just marked as a 3 putt for me.  Please pick me for this testing, as I could use as much help with the putter that I could possibly get.  I have even gone so far as to see a sports psychologist in order to hit more 3 foot putts, (I used to miss 60% of putts from 4 feet or under, and am now making over 65%).  For the amount of rounds that I play, and the amount of time I practice putting, I just never seem to improve to what somoeone who plays as much as I do should.  Seeing your review earlier this year got me super intrigued as to what this putter could really do for my game and would love to see my scores drop because of the flat stick.

Rounds per year : 70+

Current Handicap: 4.0

Current Putter: Odyssey White Ice Dart

Thanks,

Ryan

I would love to the opertunity I saw these putters the other day at PGA SS in Dallas. They looked and rolled very nice. Love the clean look and the grip. Very well made! I used to play the Barbados then went to a Scotty mid mallet.

I play around 100 rounds per year, in two men's leagues and with several regular groups.

Handicap is currently 6.2 (As much as I play, you'd think I'd get better!)

Currently use a Scotty Cameron Select Roundback at 34" with the new Golf Pride 140cc pistolero grip.

• The average number of rounds you play annually: 75
  • Your current handicap: 10
  • Your Current Putter: On a rotating basis - Scotty Cameron Newport 2/GoLo and Taylormade Ghost Spider S 

Rounds : 35-45

Handicap : currently 12.4

Putter: Scotty golo mallet deep milled

Looking for a new gamer and really interested in these. Would love to test. Thanks

1. Approximately 25 -30 times a year. Would love to play more, but hey, I'm married. Oh yeah, I have to work to pay for green fees.

2. 18 handicap

3. Never Compromise VooDoo putter. I've been playing with this putter for a long time. I still think it's one of the best putters made and would love to test it against the EVNroll putter. 

Ready to roll.

Play approximately 150 rounds a year, current handicap is 8 with a Scotty studio select newport 1.5 (33 long).