TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

I play about 20 rounds a year, playing at a 14 handicap. I currently bag a 34" odyssey versa putter.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

I play twice a week pretty much all year living in Florida.

Approximately 80 - 85 rounds per year.

Handicap 16.4 and rising

Current putter Scotty Cameron - GoLo

I would love to test this putter to see if the hype is real. Anything that helps my game is invaluable.

I play about 150-170 rounds per year. At 73 my handicap is ten from the blues. Median drive about 247-250. Had trouble starying consistent at the bottom of the swing this year. Putting very streaky. From 23 putts to 43 at the extremes. The latter occurred on the best ball string round I have had in decades. Missed one GIR. Ouch. Last year I had four rounds that I shot my age and one that was better. Would love to be a tester.

Average rounds annually: 90ish

Current Handicap: 11

Current Putter: Piretti Cortino 2, Odyssey Havok, Ping Zing, Odyssey #9 white hot - a bit of a quarterback controversy 

I have purchased a Forward putter grip, Snell golf balls & made many other equipment choices based on reviews by MyGolfSpy - this is by far the most intriguing.