TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

Would like the opportunity to test these putters as I am very interested in possibly purchasing one but do not have access to them in my area. (No PGA Superstores)

Play 70+ rounds per year

USGA Index of 2.3

Current putter...Yes! Natalie counterbalanced.

Allowed to participatie as a tester of the Evnroll putter seems fantastic. I am a golf fanatic that followed the Envroll putter for a while, however, not yet available in the Netherlands.

I play around 65 rounds a year.

My handicap is 9.8

My Current putter is Yes Victoria II 34''

The best putter I'v had so far in My bag even of it is an older model.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

72 yr old, 5 hdcp and would love to be a better putter...who wouldn't!  My friend has been using a Rife for years and is quite successful with it...maybe I could be too!

I play over 100 rounds a year and still compete and feel I would be much better if my confidence in putting was as good as my ball striking...and I am willing to take a chance on just about anything.