TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?   Here's your chance to find out.   A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we

Congrats to the selected testers.  I will be PM'ing you shortly.   RevKev Fozycle Hula Rock Carolina Golfer 2 JLukes BGeorgen

Congrats guys. I have been playing a Rife Legacy Z putter for the last couple of months and man is it accurate. I really like the bars on top for aligning putts. If any of you testers have played

Posted Images

80-100 rounds per year (California all year golf)

Hdcp. 8.9

Using YES Marilyn 34 inch with golf pride paddle grip

I am a good putter and often on the practice green others inquire about my putter/grip (standard) and stroke.

Just can't get putts to fall right now and would be open to anything. 

• The average number of rounds you play annually: Anywhere between 2-4 a month.
  • Your current handicap: ~8
  • Your Current Putter : A 16 year old Odyssey Dual Force 222

Thanks for the opportunity to test one of these putters.

-  I average 90 rounds per year. (Playing many different courses)  

-  My current handicap index is 9.9.  (Could save a lot of strokes if I putted better)  

-  My current putter is a Boccieri - Heavy Putter  Model # F3-DF.  (Average putts per round is 38)  

My golfing buddy uses an older Guerin-Rife.  I would love to able to putt better than he does for once.  

45-50 rounds

Handicap - 13

Current putter - Adams Speedline Plus

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

• The average number of rounds you play annually: 30-35
  • Your current handicap: 3.2
  • Your Current Putter: Cleveland 2010 Classic 4, Superstroke Fatso 5.0 Grip - along with the 4 others I have in my basement I tinker with
  • Putting is the Number 1 part of my game I have worked on - much to the dismay of the rest of my game

Hi, thanks for the opportunity as I'm not sure these putters have even hit the UK yet.

I play around 40-50 rounds per year and maintain a handicap of 8

My current putter is an Odyssey Versa 1W, I enjoy the size and shape and also just a little bit of offset.

Thanks again.

• I play over 100 rounds per year (This year I have 128 rounds so far. I play or practice almost everyday)
  • My current handicap is 6 
  • My Current Putter is a Cobra Bobby Grace Soft Lady (yes from late 1990's)

My putter is so old that the original grip dry rotted and had to be recently replaced. I put a fat grip on it and now it is no longer the same. I am now in search for a new putter. This  would be awesome to try. Thanks for the opportunity.