Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

I play about 60 rounds a year.

Current handicap 20

Current putter - Odyssey White Hot #7

I would like to try a putter that addresses off center hits.

The average number of rounds I play annually: 35 

My current handicap: 15.1 GHIN calculated

My Current Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 - 34 in.

Very nice looking putter line, I would like the opportunity to test one of the EVNRoll Putters.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Lmatteo

Millersville, MD

Im in. Can test year round here

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

I play about 20 rounds per year.

My current handicap is 8.8.

I play a Nike Method 001 extended to 38" with a super stroke 3.0 grip.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:nike-small: Covert 2.0 Black 10.5*

:nike-small: VR Pro Limited Edition 15*

:adams-small: Red Hybrid 18*

:nike-small: Victory Red 3-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff

:nike-small: VR Wedges 52* 56*

:nike-small: Method 001 Putter

Ball.Go.Far.

Would love to test one of these.  

1. Rounds per year 20-50. Highly variable as I work in medicine.  In the next year I am expecting in the 40+ range.

2. 5.0 at last revision

3. Old version Taylor Made Monza Spider (the first version).  I use too models one heavy (fast greens) and one light (slow greens) - Each had different lie, loft, shaft bend in stock version and I did a good bit of work on them so they have the same setup.  Super Stroke 2.0xl grips (no counter weight) - but I hold it around 33.5" and the grip runs about 36". I just like the feel and look of the long grip above my trail hand.

I spot putt (look at the hole while putting) and originally went to the Monza Spider based on the graphic (and in store testing) that the ball went pretty much the same distance from all over the face.  The EVNRoll seems to be a more refined (2.0) version of this concept.  That being said I've tried a few putters over the years (including the Ketch) and nothing has been as good as the Spider for me.

Thanks for the consideration,

Adam

Lubbock, TX

I've been dying to try these putters! Please PLEASE pick me!!!

I play between 60-80 rounds a year

5.3 handicap

Odyssey Metal-X #6 at 34" w/ Superstroke ultra-slim 1.0 grip

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

BALL:          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X                                                     

BAG:          :Ogio:              Cirrus Golf Bag 

Shoes:              Skechers                  Hexgo Control  Shoes

Play 50-70 rounds per year pending weather...

9 Hcp

Have been gaming Ping Ketsch (Original) w/ Superstroke SSR2 since summer of 2014 and have yet find something that out performs, but love the look of ER2 and would really like to try it w/ Forward Grip.

Oh boy this looks like it could be fun...

High school golfer so LOTS of rounds 60+ and simulator time

12 Handicap

Rolling a brand new Taylormade Spider Mini

Thanks for the opportunity

Hello.

I am from Zarautz. This town is placed in  Vasque Country (Spain).

Here, there is a nine hole golf course, that this year is a century old.

I usually play twice every week al least. This summer, I have played 3 times per week.

Then, this year I will finished near 150 rounds played.

I am 18 handicap, and my current putt is a Ping Scottsdale Pickemup.

Sorry about my english.

about 50-60 rounds this year

HCP is at 1.7

Current gamer is a Talylormade Corza putter from 08.

In a good year I'll play around 25-30 rounds excluding a few tournaments.

Current handicap is 9.2

Putter: odyssey white ice #1

Cool testing opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero (8.5* HZRDUS Smoke Shaft)

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 5-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-3's 50* 54* and 58*

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  :srixon-small:  ZStar XV

Play 50+ rounds per year.

8-handicap

Putter is 34" Guerin TourSpec Mallet

Would love the opportunity to test the Evnroll putter

Full time firefighter whose schedule allows for 125 to 150 rounds a year.

Handicap of 8.4

Currently rolling a TM Japan Model Center Shaft Ghost Spider.

Thanks for the chance, appreciate it!!!

I play around 100 rounds a year.

my handicap is a 9.5 but my putting handicap is a +1.2 handicap (Arcoss measures and breaks down handicap in all facets of the game)

I have a cleveland smart square TFI

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...