Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS ANNOUNCED - EVNRoll Putters

Our Sponsors

First time poster and hoping to be one of the testers.

35-40 rounds on average

Handicap is 6

Current putter is an Odyssey Versa White Hot #1 Wide Putter (that I've had for about 3 seasons and looking to replace).

Would love to try this putter.

Currently play about 120 rounds per year.

Handicap factor 10.1

Currently using Rife 2 Bar

I would love to test the Evnroll putter!!

1) Rounds played per year: ~30

2) Current USGA Handicap:14.5

3) Current Gamer: PING Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy

I play over 100 practice rounds and 40-50 tournament rounds per year.

My handicap is +4.2, but I recently turned professional so no longer keep an active GHIN.

Currently game an Oddysey White Hot Pro #3 CS, at 31.75" with 90 grams of added weight to the sole and a Super Stroke mid-slim 2.0 grip.

• The average number of rounds you play annually - I would go with 80, at least once a week and in the summer it's almost 3-4 times a week for matches and tournaments

• Your current handicap - Scratch

• Your Current Putter - Scotty Cameron, Newport 2 

Another great opportunity from MGS!!!!

• The average number of rounds you play annually   = 60+
  • Your current handicap                                              = 11.3
  • Your Current Putter                                                  = Odyssey Works Versa #7H

John McNeil

California

Does EVNRoll Live Up To the Hype?

Here's your chance to find out.

A couple of months ago we put Guerin Rife's EVNRoll putters to the test. Much to our surprise, all 4 of the EVNRoll models we tested outperformed our 2016 Most Wanted Winners in both the blade and mallet categories. That's right; the EVNRoll bested the legendary PING Ketsch and the Odyssey White Hot RX #1

EVNRoll Technology

evnroll-test-4.png

The explanation for EVNRoll's performance can be found in it's unique (and patented) groove design. The proprietary design does two things.

Firstly, the grooves transfer more energy to the ball on off-center hits. Like PING's TR Grooves, EVNRoll's grooves structure effectively reduces ball speed at the center of the face, while progressively increasing it towards the edges. The end result is the ball comes off the face at the same pace regardless of where impact occurs.

Secondly, EVNRoll's milling pattern helps gear the ball the back towards the center on those same mis-hits. Putts not only roll the same speed, but they also roll to the same spot.

Sound too good to be true? We thought so too...right up until our test results validated the claims.

Testers Wanted

evnroll-test-2.png

Guerin Rife believes his EVNRoll technology can make you a more consistent and more accurate putter. Our preliminary test results certainly support that contention, but we're excited to get EVNRoll technology into your hands.

Will your EVNRoll experience mirror our own?

MyGolfSpy is looking for six golfers to put the EVNRoll putter to the test. Forum members selected to participate in this test will work directly with Guerin Rife (via phone) to get fitted for the right EVNRoll model. Once you receive your putter, test it head to head against your gamer and report your findings.

evrnroll-putters.png

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing seriously at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully:

First, if you aren't a member already, you must sign-up (click here to register).

Next, leave a comment in this thread that tells us the following:

• The average number of rounds you play annually
  • Your current handicap
  • Your Current Putter

Good luck...

Average rounds per year are 50

Handicap is 4.1

Current Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Love to test these putters.

Tony

I play about 20 times a year, have a 10.1 handicap, and play with an odyssey white hot rx two ball v line putter. Ever since your first write up, I've been really excited to try these new putters. I practice my putting everyday so I could give lots of feedback. I've still got my original Guerin Rife 2 bar mallet. That was a great putter! I hope I can test one.

• The average number of rounds you play annually - 55

• Your current handicap - 10.4
  • Your Current Putter - Scotty GoLo S

I would love the opportunity to try this out!!!

1.  I play around 90 rounds a year.

2.  I have a current index of 0.3

3.  I currently game a 34" Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofino.  It has a jumbo Superstroke Flatso Grip, and everything else is standard.  

I have tried many different putters over the years and nothing has been able to knock this out of the bag.  I have high hopes that Evnroll can do just that!!! 

Count me in!!!

I would love to test these putters.

I play about 90 rounds a year.

My hcp is 10.4 index

I put now with a YES MOLLY putter.

Hope to hear from you.

I play 40 rounds a year, handicap is 5 and I currently use a seemore centre shaft or Scotty red X centre shaft

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sign me up. I play about 300 rounds a year, currently 3.9 index. My putter is Cameron Newport something or other (Select 2, I think).