TESTERS WANTED! ×

WITB (Scratch SB-1 Blades)

I'm new to MGS so what better to do than show my newest set up. I'm not a firm believer in a particular brand I love to play what looks good at address and what makes me feel the most confident over the ball.

Current set up- Updated this past month with new irons.

Driver- TM M1 430 10.5 Black-tie 7M3

Hybrid- Ping Rapture 18* KB hybrid steel shaft

Irons - Scratch SB-1 Blades Flame finished (KBS C-taper x SS)

Wedges- Cleveland SRX 3.0 raw finish 52/56/60

Putter- Odyssey Versa Works #7

I've also included my old irons and wedges. I know a lot of you are going to hate on the pulling of the Miura wedges out of the bag but they were worn out and was able to grab the Clevelands at a great price.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

Sweet all the way around. I share in your philosophy of play what works. I know exactly on what you are talking about on the Miura wedges they are soft and wear quickly. Actually Miura wedges hit too soft for me as do Mizunos. I also spot that sweet Miura putter there too. One of my playing buddies is the local Miura dealer and fitter so I am very familuar with the Miura line up. those Scratch irons are great too too bad they went out of business they made some great stuff

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Sweet all the way around. I share in your philosophy of play what works. I know exactly on what you are talking about on the Miura wedges they are soft and wear quickly. Actually Miura wedges hit too soft for me as do Mizunos. I also spot that sweet Miura putter there too. One of my playing buddies is the local Miura dealer and fitter so I am very familuar with the Miura line up. those Scratch irons are great too too bad they went out of business they made some great stuff

Yea I'm sad they went out of business too if I could I would've purchased like 3-4 sets of the SB-1's for the future. I love the set up at address and feel of them. Plus I like the simple stamp in the middle just creates an overall clean look. I would've continued to get Miura wedges bc i love the soft feel but i couldn't pass on getting cleveland wedges at cost. 

Very nice set up

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Great setup, Love the RTX 3 Raw wedges!

Callaway Rouge ST Max Driver, Tensei AV Blue 55 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Fairway, Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Hybrid, Tensei AV Blue 75 S

PXG 0311 XP G3 Irons 5-GW, True Temper Elevate Tour S

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Wedge 54º, 60º, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

PXG Blackjack Putter

Titleist Pro V1

I wish they didn't go out of business though. Going to be hard to find in 2-3 years when i replace them again.

Yep and they are hard as heck to find even used on Fleabay--- Those that play them tend to be better players and will not switch for anything or if they do the Scratch irons are in the closet you know well just in case

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Yep and they are hard as heck to find even used on Fleabay--- Those that play them tend to be better players and will not switch for anything or if they do the Scratch irons are in the closet you know well just in case

Exactly. That's why I have 2 sets. My chrome finish ones are sitting in the garage awaiting some revival if I need it. Only need to re groove them and reshaft.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Archived