Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

What is your golf OCD?

Liberty Ball Markers

Also, nothing in the left pockets for me as sometimes the glove velcro might get caught up. So everything must be reachable with the glove-free hand.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I'm another nothing in the left pocket. Tees, markers, pitch repairer in the right. Glove in left back pocket when putting, otherwise nothing else in my pockets. Wallet, keys, phone and scorecard are in my bag.

Even when practising I try to empty my pockets, to the extent of throwing my wallet etc on the ground next to my shag bag if I haven't got my full bag with me.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Are you at a private course? I belonged to a private course for 15 years so it's really second nature their, but it's a whole other story on public courses haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yeah, I play on a public course, but it's fairly nice and well-run.  I usually play in the mornings a couple of groups after the men's gangsome.  Fresh ball marks are clearly evident on most every green.  I have even repaired one that was less than 2 feet from the cup!!  I guess it wasn't in anyone's line.

I travel quite bit to play golf, so I like to keep the greens clear of ball marks.  I guess I can't leave a green that has major ball marks because I don't want anyone behind me to think I made them and didn't repair.  I guess that's my real OCD.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Haha this is group therapy. 

Mine are:

Shoes and clubs must be clean before starting every round. 

All my clubs must be organized the same way.

Glove in back right pocket. 

One ball, one tee, and one ball marker in my front right pocket.

Pretty simple stuff lol

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I'll call it ocd deluxe lol. Clubs get cleaned after every use and the golf towel gets cleaned once a week among other ticks.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I'll call it ocd deluxe lol. Clubs get cleaned after every use and the golf towel gets cleaned once a week among other ticks.

My clubs are cleaned after every shot.  My towel is cleaned whenever my wife says it stinks and takes it off and washes it.   :P

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My clubs are cleaned after every shot. My towel is cleaned whenever my wife says it stinks and takes it off and washes it. :P

Those wife things require a long somewhat expensive process that I'm not quite prepared for yet lol, but maybe in the future if I can find the right one.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Yeah, I play on a public course, but it's fairly nice and well-run. I usually play in the mornings a couple of groups after the men's gangsome. Fresh ball marks are clearly evident on most every green. I have even repaired one that was less than 2 feet from the cup!! I guess it wasn't in anyone's line.

I travel quite bit to play golf, so I like to keep the greens clear of ball marks. I guess I can't leave a green that has major ball marks because I don't want anyone behind me to think I made them and didn't repair. I guess that's my real OCD.

Yes well whenever I travel, whether I bring my clubs or not I try and get out and play a course I never have, I collect golf balls from courses so it's a hobby of mine. Well hey at least that OCD is bettering the courses you play and setting an example for others!

Here is a pic of my collection so far, pretty soon I'll need more room ;). IMG_1478783431.819973.jpgIMG_1478783467.036998.jpg

That's a slick looking case for your ball collection Nate -- I've started picking up logo balls recently and they are currently in a jar and no one can see the logos...

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Mini

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lie (3)

Irons: 5-A Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 (56/60)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX 1

Those wife things require a long somewhat expensive process that I'm not quite prepared for yet lol, but maybe in the future if I can find the right one.

I found mine on the 1st tee of my old club.  She played with our group for several years from the Blue Tees before her back surgery.  I proposed on the 1st tee, then we got married on that 1st tee a year later by a jazz musician from Seattle who got his minister's license online for tax purposes!!  That was 9 years ago.  

Talk about 1st tee jitters!?!?!

Yeah, we both said "I Do", kissed and turned around and hit tee shots.  We rented the course for the day, had carts available, open bar, and the cake was cupcakes with green frosting, a flag, and a foil-covered chocolate ball that looked like a golf ball on top.  Finger food so we could take them with us.  A great time was had by all!!!

Archived