Happy Veterans Day

fozcycle

Happy Veterans Day or Happy Armistice Day! Armistice Day is commemorated every year on November 11 to mark the armistice signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany at CompiègneFrance, for the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front of World War I, which took effect at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month" of 1918. The date was declared a national holiday in many allied nations, and coincides with Remembrance Day and Veterans Day, public holidays.

I want to recognize and thank all those who have served their country. I am proud to say that my Grandfather fought in Europe in WWI(Army) and my Father(Army) was serving stateside in WWII. I was serving abroad during the Vietnam War(Navy). My Brother-in-Law served in Viet Nam(Marines). My cousins served (Navy & Air Force) and my Nephew served in the Middle East(Navy). My family has a proud heritage of serving this country we live in. Take a moment and thank a Veteran today.

• Like 5

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  PXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 5-PW w/Recoil 660 Regular graphite shafts; soon to be Titleist T300

Wedges: Ben Hogan Tkt-15 (49*/53*/57*) w/Recoil 660 Regular shafts 

Putter: 33”  Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

I agree its important to recognize and thank our veterans for their service to our Country,   Along with you, I and my friend, Old Gray, belong to the brotherhood of Nam vets.   While I don't want to get political, I would think that all of us agree that improving the care and treatment of our Veterans is a national priority.  

• Like 3

Thank you Wahoo, Foz and Ole Gray and all others including my late father who have served and are currently serving our country. 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Just missed this thread -- started a separate one as this one was going up. 

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/17522-thank-you-veterans/?p=234038

Thank you guys for your service - you're the best of the best!

• Like 1

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I agree its important to recognize and thank our veterans for their service to our Country,   Along with you, I and my friend, Old Gray, belong to the brotherhood of Nam vets.   While I don't want to get political, I would think that all of us agree that improving the care and treatment of our Veterans is a national priority.  

Great and appreciated thread!   Thanks to you and all my brothers & sisters who served their country.

• Like 3

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher xl halo hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 11

Thanks to all my fellow vets who served and those serving now. I posted in the other thread also

• Like 2

Driver ---- Honma G1_X Stock tuned Honma R shaft---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label R-- PW Hogan Starburst 50* --- SW Cleveland 588 56*--- LW Cleveland 588 60*--- Putter -- Yep it is back Rusty Scotty Santa Fe 1997 vintage. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

My work today had a little ceremony that they did for the Veterans today, I've been there for 16.5 years and this is the first time that they have recognized the veterans in this way. They always put up a list with everyone's name on it and say thank you, but this was pretty well done, they even made each of us a certificate and framed it in some of our product, it's pretty cool really. Here is a photo of it.

I also want to thank my fellow veterans for their service, and also recognize the family members of everyone as well. Thank you for your service.image.jpg

• Like 2

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

That is awesome korador

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  PXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 5-PW w/Recoil 660 Regular graphite shafts; soon to be Titleist T300

Wedges: Ben Hogan Tkt-15 (49*/53*/57*) w/Recoil 660 Regular shafts 

Putter: 33”  Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder