When is your last day for the season?

hckymeyer

That looks like a preview of my day tomorrow...

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

8 inches of snow overnight and today officially closes my season.

• Like 1

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Hey, good to hear from you Bill.  Have you found a place to play down south in the next few months?  C'mon on down to Phoenix the first two weeks in February!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Greetings William! We've missed you 'round here....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

The golf season ends?

I've done that before, it's a lot of fun as long as you don't lose anything. As for when our season ends I'm in central Texas and the weather is anything but predictable down here sometimes as I'm sure a lot of the other Texas boys will agree. It could end in the next few weeks or we might be golfing in January just can't really tell sometimes lol. If anyone is ever in the Waco area gimme a holler and we can arrange a game, weather permitting [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I've done that before, it's a lot of fun as long as you don't lose anything. As for when our season ends I'm in central Texas and the weather is anything but predictable down here sometimes as I'm sure a lot of the other Texas boys will agree. It could end in the next few weeks or we might be golfing in January just can't really tell sometimes lol. If anyone is ever in the Waco area gimme a holler and we can arrange a game, weather permitting [emoji51]

Have you ever seen that show Fixer Upper? It's on the Home & Garden Channel. The show is based in Waco [emoji1303]

• Like 1

Callaway  Rogue ST Max Driver 10.5
Cleveland Launcher xl halo hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey
  White Hot OG 7S Putter

Have you ever seen that show Fixer Upper? It's on the Home & Garden Channel. The show is based in Waco [emoji1303]

Yes sir, they've done a bunch of stuff around the Waco and Hillsboro area. One of the billboards in the area has them on it saying "we love Waco".

• Like 1

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Yes sir, they've done a bunch of stuff around the Waco and Hillsboro area. One of the billboards in the area has them on it saying "we love Waco".

My wife and I enjoy watching that show as both of them (Chip & Jo Ann) look like great folks to deal with.  They go out of their way to please the customers and make things right which says alot.

• Like 1

Odyssey
  White Hot OG 7S Putter

My wife and I enjoy watching that show as both of them (Chip & Jo Ann) look like great folks to deal with.  They go out of their way to please the customers and make things right which says alot.

My parents house was remodeled by them before they got famous

• Like 1

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

My parents house was remodeled by them before they got famous

Any chance your parents now have shiplap, a giant farm style sink and an island in the kitchen? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Unfortunately my last day was a while back. The course closed second week of October and we now have snow here so I'm on the simulators now

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

BALL:          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X                                                     

BAG:          :Ogio:              Cirrus Golf Bag 

Shoes:              Skechers                  Hexgo Control  Shoes

Just played today in the 40's, it was cold especially with the wind. It seems like in North Jersey, it will be another month or so....bummer [emoji30]

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I played in similar weather this morning - 40 degrees, cloudy and windy, and it started raining during the back 9... almost miserable.

It was around 65 here today with sunny skies.   I had to play today as we are supposed to get some much needed rain Tuesday, which is one of normal weekday rounds with the seniors.....   

Odyssey
  White Hot OG 7S Putter

Life is definitely not fair... ;)

Ya'll have snow and cold weather in Montana I suppose?  

Odyssey
  White Hot OG 7S Putter

I'm in Missouri, not Montana (but close enough). Our local courses will usually open if there's no snow on the ground and it gets above 35 degrees. January and February are the only really tough months to get out and play, but the past couple of years we have had some chances to play then too.

• Like 1

I'm in Missouri, not Montana (but close enough). Our local courses will usually open if there's no snow on the ground and it gets above 35 degrees. January and February are the only really tough months to get out and play, but the past couple of years we have had some chances to play then too.

My bad . Hopefully ya'll will have many good days mixed in [emoji1303][emoji959]⛳️

Odyssey
  White Hot OG 7S Putter

Reading all this negativity in handicap and such. Our area local events fixed the handicap issue . All of our events have a 36 hole qualifier to determine your flight . Than usually 36 holes of a selected format . Lowest score wins in the flight your assigned from qualifying. Need to get away from handicap except for ones judging progress in game (good or bad).

Sand bagging will always happen.