TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

WELL.... We're waiting!

Bastard played with June Jones instead. How dare he!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

This might sound bad. But since I haven’t played a real round of golf in almost a decade (health and injuries). I actually can’t remember where I put my set of clubs. Been searching high and low and have no idea where they are 

Did your wife enable their escape to your local goodwill store?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 1/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, tony@CIC said:

Did your wife enable their escape to your local goodwill store?

The same thing happened to me, er, only with a used pair of cleats I had on eBay. I'm pretty sure the War Dept. sold them at a garage sale, and a week later they "sold" on the bay. Couldn't find them and had to issue a damn refund...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

So far 2019 has been giving me mixed signals .I made one decision that some would say is bitter sweet  and well deserved. But I also regret doing it, no matter the anguish I received from the other party in question. Now I’m left with the option on how to pursue the matter. And I’m at a stand still on how to go forward 

Keep it in the short stuff

Hello my name is Tom and I have an addiction. I'm addicted to buying shotguns! I can't stop looking even though I have nearly a dozen it's not enough!! Can someone give me a reason not to drop another $1000 on a beautiful gun???

What ya looking at?!?! I too am a gun nut, so I can’t offer you any reason not to buy another one! No such thing as too much freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

Hello my name is Tom and I have an addiction. I'm addicted to buying shotguns! I can't stop looking even though I have nearly a dozen it's not enough!! Can someone give me a reason not to drop another $1000 on a beautiful gun???

No. Like you, I have all the guns I need, but don't have all the ones I want...🤪 Last count I have 4 shotguns in my little collection...

Years ago I shot a lot of trap, reloaded for the team, etc. Always wanted a nice Browning over/under or single-shot of some type, but at the time never had the $ to get one. Not long after moving up here, I found the "holy grail" of trap guns sitting on the consignment rack for cheap...a Browning BT-99 with all the bells & whistles. 1972 vintage, made in Japan. Snapped it up immediately and shot it maybe 2 or 3 times. Now it just sits in the safe. Gorgeous piece though...

Whatcha lookin for?

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

6 hours ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

No. Like you, I have all the guns I need, but don't have all the ones I want...🤪 Last count I have 4 shotguns in my little collection...

Years ago I shot a lot of trap, reloaded for the team, etc. Always wanted a nice Browning over/under or single-shot of some type, but at the time never had the $ to get one. Not long after moving up here, I found the "holy grail" of trap guns sitting on the consignment rack for cheap...a Browning BT-99 with all the bells & whistles. 1972 vintage, made in Japan. Snapped it up immediately and shot it maybe 2 or 3 times. Now it just sits in the safe. Gorgeous piece though...

Whatcha lookin for?

Two guns one is a CZ SxS 410 in a color pattern I've never seen before. The other is a two barrel SxS with 28 and 410 barrels. Both are great guns so gotta decide on one or both. 

6 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

What ya looking at?!?! I too am a gun nut, so I can’t offer you any reason not to buy another one! No such thing as too much freedom!

4 that's it???? I have 4 12 gauges alone and nearly 10 of my 25 are shotguns

I know the big PGA show is going on. But I went to another trade show this afternoon. The Home Depot building materials-doors-window expo. It was massive is an understatement. Learned about all the forms of drywall- adhesives - lumber- synthetic porches- man doors- custom doors- rock- mulch- lighting - and on and on. Was invited by a friend who is a contractor. Was 5 hours of pure boredom. But just amazed how they fit in all the booths- vendors and exhibits in such a tiny area. The visitors and exhibits were just fanatical about this stuff. Glad that is over 

Keep it in the short stuff

Didn't really know what sub forum to put this in. But I randomly saw it and thought it was pretty cool.  

B3CDDD66-BDD7-4133-A9AB-9CF4500CE743.jpeg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Didn't really know what sub forum to put this in. But I randomly saw it and thought it was pretty cool.  

B3CDDD66-BDD7-4133-A9AB-9CF4500CE743.thumb.jpeg.0f27671e8769ce42a23133de349a95dc.jpeg

I got this for Christmas. It is like golf cornhole. Set it up, played with my son, he whipped me so I haven’t used it since.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

18 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I got this for Christmas. It is like golf cornhole. Set it up, played with my son, he whipped me so I haven’t used it since.

Exactly. If you can't read the sign in and back where it calls it the glorious love child of Cornhole and golf.  

THAT WAY 👉... Been there, done that. 😁

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

My youngest getting ready to hang with her people. She has been walking around the house singing the song of the Dink Dinks all week.

IMG_1333.JPG

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

That's about 1 hour NW of me, but no can do.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

January 28 is officially the day this year that I started to miss golf. 

Every winter I usually have one day where it really hits me that I'm a few months out from being able to play still. Today was that day. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

If anyone wants a laugh go look at the sunglasses giveaway thread. I scrolled through all the pages and recognize maybe 5-6 names. Where do these people hide while we’re talking golf?? I just find it very annoying when all they do is show up and scream pick me.

CobraConnectChallenge3

1 minute ago, robertson153 said:

If anyone wants a laugh go look at the sunglasses giveaway thread. I scrolled through all the pages and recognize maybe 5-6 names. Where do these people hide while we’re talking golf?? I just find it very annoying when all they do is show up and scream pick me.

Me too, but you have to expect it any time there is a giveaway or testing. I just wonder where these people popping up from. It isn't like the monitor the forum on a daily basis, so how they apply 1 second after the thread is posted beats me. 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Me too, but you have to expect it any time there is a giveaway or testing. I just wonder where these people popping up from. It isn't like the monitor the forum on a daily basis, so how they apply 1 second after the thread is posted beats me. 

This is how they know.
IMG_0123.JPG

CobraConnectChallenge3

25 minutes ago, GB13 said:

I didn't even know something was being given away lol

28 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Happens everywhere. Other forums deal with it too, and there are untold Twitter accounts that solely exist to enter giveaways, and whine about not getting free stuff. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

15 hours ago, russtopherb said:

January 28 is officially the day this year that I started to miss golf. 

Every winter I usually have one day where it really hits me that I'm a few months out from being able to play still. Today was that day. 

Agreed. I don't want to say I was burned out on golf, but I didn't "miss" it until the first big snow. Then I wanted to go somewhere warm and play... a lot.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Snow storm today... Calling for one feet of snow and 14 °f.. Going to my indoor golf simulator "Bistro" ... 

You can do wonders with imagination and good wine 😁🍷

Inside:       KZG    Cart bag
Driver:       vc.jpeg.51b8ae4077fd6a724c9d244beb6d5961.jpeg  VC-420, 9°,  New Wave, 60g, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
3W & 5W: VCF.jpg.28cf0530ff34207441e2cab0de65e415.jpg  VC-F, 15° & 19°,  Acer Superleggera, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Hybrid:     h300.jpeg.0fd263037294dd038959ca1315cacdae.jpeg  H370, 22°,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Irons:        kzg1.jpg.67fb8eedd8da2fd65559451f06ecfee3.jpg  Evolution, 5-PW,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Wedges:   trs.jpg.1d3d095ab92f45dc70b8a5e89e0aee05.jpg TRS, 54°, 56°, 60°,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Putter:       :ping-small:  Original Anser 2.0, 33", Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip

So I am going to preface this with at 42 years old I have not been on a date with anyone but my wife in almost 25 years.

I had to go to a local bank this week to open a bank account for a new entity that we formed through the company I work for. Rules required a N.Y. domiciled bank and our corporate bank is out of Ohio so no luck with doing it the easy way. Well needless to say this was not an easy process and I have been to the branch five times in the last three days. The young woman helping me get the account open was cordial and friendly and I thought not much of it.

Today I had to head back with some documents I needed to sign and get notarized so I decided to take my GC with me so we could grab lunch while we were out. After lunch we stop stop at the bank to drop off the paperwork. The young woman helping me has taken to calling me Mr. after I told her to use my first name. Still makes me uncomfortable when I here Mr and my last name.

Well as we are leaving the young woman hands me her business card and tells me “my cell number is written on the back of you ever need to call me for anything”. I said thank you and thanked her for the help to get the account open.

Get out to my car and my GC asks me if I am that oblivious??? No clue what the heck he was talking about and just thought she was helpful. Apparently she was flirting with me the entire time and I should just burn the card so my wife never sees it.

Now two questions I had for myself. I am actually that blind that I don’t even notice these things and when the hell did this happen to me???? I understand reality that I am middle aged with kids and don’t exactly live for the weekend parties anymore, but hell I should be able to pick up on apparently what was obvious.

Also in full disclosure I told SWMBO and she laughed....a lot. Then told me I am not oblivious I am a Finance guy so I am well aware of what half. Apparently I put blinders on when that became a real meaningful number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

On 1/28/2019 at 8:47 PM, robertson153 said:

This is how they know.
IMG_0123.JPG

So just to add a little here.  We mix it up throughout the year with giveaways and testings. Some are only listed on the forum, and will only be seen by registered forum members.   Others are promoted on the home page and promoted through SM and email list. Those are ones that are seen by hundreds of thousands if not more readers on a monthly basis.   So yes, some will see a giveaway click the link register to the forum, enter and never be heard from again.    it is our hope on the larger email and SM promotions that some will see the cool things going on the forum and decide to stick around and participate, we know 99% won't but if we can get a few new good active members now and then from that, it's all good.

As for testings, I think anyone who has been active on here for a while realizes we try to get a good mix of established members but also entice newer members with a testing as well to get them more involved.    But yeah, the guy who signed up that morning with one post and no profile picture, probably isn't going to be selected for a Cobra Challenge testing or something like that 😉