Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Ready to move again already. Too damn hot, no one knows how to drive, and I don’t remember flies biting this hard...

Yeah but at least you no longer have 11 months of winter and 1 month of summer. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My wife and I moved into our house in 2004.  It's not very big; just right for the two of us.  It was owned by our neighbor next door, and we leased it for a year while we were looking for a house.  He had bought it for his mother-in-law, but she passed away before she moved in.  After our year lease was top, he asked if we wanted to buy it.  At least we wouldn't have to move!!

Fast forward 15 years... my wife is selling her business and has a lot of "stuff" stored in her office building.  We have to move it, so we were thinking about a bigger house.  Last week, we were talking to our neighbor and he is selling his house to his son who lives in AZ.  It's big; too big for him now that his wife passed away.  He asked us if we are moving; he might want to buy back our house and move into it.  How odd is that?  He and his son stopped by tonight to look at it.  Seems interested, but if he wants it, thence will have to find another place to love and it's a seller's market.  Prices are through the roof!!!

Maybe we should move elsewhere???

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My wife and I moved into our house in 2004.  It's not very big; just right for the two of us.  It was owned by our neighbor next door, and we leased it for a year while we were looking for a house.  He had bought it for his mother-in-law, but she passed away before she moved in.  After our year lease was top, he asked if we wanted to buy it.  At least we wouldn't have to move!!
Fast forward 15 years... my wife is selling her business and has a lot of "stuff" stored in her office building.  We have to move it, so we were thinking about a bigger house.  Last week, we were talking to our neighbor and he is selling his house to his son who lives in AZ.  It's big; too big for him now that his wife passed away.  He asked us if we are moving; he might want to buy back our house and move into it.  How odd is that?  He and his son stopped by tonight to look at it.  Seems interested, but if he wants it, thence will have to find another place to love and it's a seller's market.  Prices are through the roof!!!
Maybe we should move elsewhere???

Interesting scenario, too bad you couldn’t have just switched houses. If you like where you are you could store your wife’s items in storage or if there’s room build a decent storage shed. Of course you guys may want a new adventure and move in to a new home. Whatever you decide good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Very interesting listening to Geoff Ogilvy on the most recent Fried Egg podcast with Andy Johnson.  Ogilvy seems like such an intelligent and thoughtful person.  He was explaining in great detail, how sponsorship affects everything the PGA Tour does.  That isn't anything we didn't already suspect but the detail is fascinating.

Essentially, the PGA Tour can't do what they would like to do because of jealousy, envy and rivalry of competing sponsors.  It's a fascinating listen for anyone interested.  The first 45 minutes is about the Schauffele-Callaway driver issue.  The final half hour is the good stuff!

13 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Very interesting listening to Geoff Ogilvy on the most recent Fried Egg podcast with Andy Johnson.  Ogilvy seems like such an intelligent and thoughtful person.  He was explaining in great detail, how sponsorship affects everything the PGA Tour does.  That isn't anything we didn't already suspect but the detail is fascinating.

Essentially, the PGA Tour can't do what they would like to do because of jealousy, envy and rivalry of competing sponsors.  It's a fascinating listen for anyone interested.  The first 45 minutes is about the Schauffele-Callaway driver issue.  The final half hour is the good stuff!

I really enjoy the Fried Egg podcast, especially the episodes with Geoff. It's a thoughtful insight into the game, tour life, etc.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

10 hours ago, Rickp said:

Interesting scenario, too bad you couldn’t have just switched houses. If you like where you are you could store your wife’s items in storage or if there’s room build a decent storage shed. Of course you guys may want a new adventure and move in to a new home. Whatever you decide good luck!

His house is too big for us, and he wants his family close by.  We have considered an addition onto our house if he decides to relocate somewhere else.  It needs to be climate-controlled storage.  Of course, a move to a different location would be interesting, but a huge hassle!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

17 hours ago, Kenny B said:

His house is too big for us, and he wants his family close by.  We have considered an addition onto our house if he decides to relocate somewhere else.  It needs to be climate-controlled storage.  Of course, a move to a different location would be interesting, but a huge hassle!!

Don't you two head to AZ what about a permanent move that way?

4 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Don't you two head to AZ what about a permanent move that way?

Certainly better value housing in AZ than here.  We go to AZ occasionally during the winter but only for a couple of weeks since my wife was still working, but since she has sold her business we can now change our plans.  Her brother moved to AZ last year.  

A permanent move to AZ would be inconvenient at this time.  The biggest issue preventing us moving there is that my dad is still living in Oregon, about 300 miles away in an assisted living facility.  He's 88 and "... not moving anywhere!..."  I'm not moving back to the wet side of Oregon either!!  I didn't like it before I took up golf; certainly not now.  I could be tempted to move to Bend, OR but houses are expensive there too and high taxes.

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Certainly better value housing in AZ than here.  We go to AZ occasionally during the winter but only for a couple of weeks since my wife was still working, but since she has sold her business we can now change our plans.  Her brother moved to AZ last year.  

A permanent move to AZ would be inconvenient at this time.  The biggest issue preventing us moving there is that my dad is still living in Oregon, about 300 miles away in an assisted living facility.  He's 88 and "... not moving anywhere!..."  I'm not moving back to the wet side of Oregon either!!  I didn't like it before I took up golf; certainly not now.  I could be tempted to move to Bend, OR but houses are expensive there too and high taxes.

Bend winters aren't much fun, either.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

46 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Bend winters aren't much fun, either.  

I know, but it's closer to my dad and doesn't rain as much... snow yes, rain no!

21 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I know, but it's closer to my dad and doesn't rain as much... snow yes, rain no!

Plus you'd get to play Pronghorn... 

that course is 😍

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

that course is 😍

I don't think I can afford to be member, and if I lived that close I would want to be a member!

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

I don't think I can afford to be member, and if I lived that close I would want to be a member!

My buddy and I played it in April and we were basically all alone out there.  I got a deal online and it was around 50 bucks with a cart!

Top 3 course that I've ever played....awesome track with some fun holes and the fairways were like blankets...I could lie down and go to sleep.

IMG_20180405_113014982.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

9 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

My buddy and I played it in April and we were basically all alone out there.  I got a deal online and it was around 50 bucks with a cart!

Top 3 course that I've ever played....awesome track with some fun holes and the fairways were like blankets...I could lie down and go to sleep.

IMG_20180405_113014982.jpg

I remember your trip... You were lucky!!  April golf in Bend is iffy; can be nice, can be snow.  

Rates now are $150-180.  And remember I have to pay for 2!!  I have no idea what membership costs, and I really don't want to know.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

that course is 😍

And, I'd come visit him ... some very good courses in Bend, including Pronghorn.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Anyone having trouble with their cart, see a CartiologistIMG_3644.jpg

Rick

Left Hand, 

Watching Tiger Woods -Chasing History during my lunch break. How quickly we forget certain things.

I knew Tiger won The Memorial three years in a row from 1999-2001. What I didn’t realize, when he lifted the trophy in 2001, Tiger had made 38 professional starts since winning The Memorial in 1999. He won 20 of them!!!!!!!!!!

Appraisal of the house on Tuesday and inspection Thursday. This buying a house thing is starting to feeling real.

Ask every single question you can think of. I almost had two home inspections done because I didn’t like the first guy. He couldn’t answer a lot of my questions.

Ask every single question you can think of. I almost had two home inspections done because I didn’t like the first guy. He couldn’t answer a lot of my questions.

True that, a good Home Inspector worth every penny. They check & find things I never thought of.

Rick

Left Hand, 

32 minutes ago, Shankster said:

That is my plan. Being in the career I am I have a good idea of what the house is by looking at it. I will be asking questions that I want to know. I have a list of questions already written down.

That is my plan. Being in the career I am I have a good idea of what the house is by looking at it. I will be asking questions that I want to know. I have a list of questions already written down.

Good deal. I know a bit about the mechanical stuff, and electrical. But structure wise I rely on an expert.

Hope it all pans out for you!