TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

I hope you negative feedback his arse @bens197.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I hope you negative feedback his arse [mention=72203]bens197[/mention].

You know what...this was the first time that I ever gave feedback prior to him. Whenever I’ve sold something I usually wait for the buyer to confirm satisfaction.

I should have known that this was too good to be true. A near perfect Spider for less than $200 and he’s still unhappy.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 10/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Shankster said:

Just rolled over 18000 likes. Thanks everyone. Not a “like” chaser... just glad you guys keep putting up with me and enjoying my content.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I was your #18000.  I actually thought the post was pure crap but I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to add to the legend 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I knew they had rednecks in Utah---- That is a fine example of redneck engineering at it's finest

I had the new one all picked out, and despite the stench of overheated metal and burnt rubber, this thing just won’t die!

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

11 hours ago, bens197 said:

It’s nauseating...I told the guy that I’m not a golf shop, just an ordinary guy who tried a club and didn’t like it. He won’t relent and still wants me to take it back despite my policy, photos and eBay denying his return request.

I’ve sold close to 200 clubs and this is the first time I’ve ever had an issue. Like you say, one bad egg ruins it.

I will add if you can't trust a fellow firefighter who can you trust---- Never did it as a paid firefighter / first responder but was a volunteer on and off for 25 years

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I will add if you can't trust a fellow firefighter who can you trust---- Never did it as a paid firefighter / first responder but was a volunteer on and off for 25 years

Kind of you to say...Being a volunteer isn’t easy, tip of the hat to you
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Kind of you to say...Being a volunteer isn’t easy, tip of the hat to you

Yup, I grew up in CT in somewhat rural area. Volunteer Fire Dept were numerous. My hometown still has one VFD left. The guys/women who dedicated themselves to this way of life I can’t commend then enough, they are freakin awesome people.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Yup, I grew up in CT in somewhat rural area. Volunteer Fire Dept were numerous. My hometown still has one VFD left. The guys/women who dedicated themselves to this way of life I can’t commend then enough, they are freakin awesome people.

It’s becoming more and more difficult to sustain itself. People being stretched thin with life and work obligations as well as the increased minimum training requirements for Vol FF’s. It’ll be very interesting to see how it looks in 10 years.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

On 10/21/2019 at 10:40 PM, bens197 said:

It’s becoming more and more difficult to sustain itself. People being stretched thin with life and work obligations as well as the increased minimum training requirements for Vol FF’s. It’ll be very interesting to see how it looks in 10 years.

Yep I know--- Back in the day we did in house training and Now I think in SC it is a minimum of 100 hrs to get your firefighting interior structural certificate. I know down here in Horry County SC they are screaming for volunteers. They are going as far as advertising on the local news media and on billboards. I said it 25 years ago when SC built the new fire academy and started upping the requirements that the local citizen Volunteer FF would become extinct.  

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Yep I know--- Back in the day we did in house training and Now I think in SC it is a minimum of 100 hrs to get your firefighting interior structural certificate. I know down here in Horry County SC they are screaming for volunteers. They are going as far as advertising on the local news media and on billboards. I said it 25 years ago when SC built the new fire academy and started upping the requirements that the local citizen Volunteer FF would become extinct.  

You’re in Horry County!? Good buddy of mine is a boss on the water rescue team. He loves working there and he’s said the most difficult task they face is losing guys to City of Myrtle Beach for better pay.

I agree with you that the writing is on the wall. The stronger tax bases will survive, I’m interested in how smaller towns and rural areas will get by with their fire protection.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

22 hours ago, bens197 said:

You’re in Horry County!? Good buddy of mine is a boss on the water rescue team. He loves working there and he’s said the most difficult task they face is losing guys to City of Myrtle Beach for better pay.

I agree with you that the writing is on the wall. The stronger tax bases will survive, I’m interested in how smaller towns and rural areas will get by with their fire protection.

I said this 25 years ago--- Folks in rural areas will survive. Smaller areas will defy OSHA laws and everything else and will stand strong-- Also rural folks are taxpayers and vote too and when their insurance rates go up because of a bad ISO rating then a howl will be heard. Yeah I can see it now a small rural area Farmer Jones house catches fire. The small not OSHA / NFPA certified fire department of residential volunteers puts out the fire with their antique not certified pumper and tanker--- What's OSHA gonna do? Try to arrest them? HA HA would love to see them try---- Now do not get me wrong I see the need for training but not to the extent they are doing it now days.

Yep Horry County has a problem with losing Firefighters and Police officers too to the city of MB for better pay. Also from what I see in the local media the county has some internal policy problems too in the ways they treat and handle their Firefighter and Police personnel. I know in the last 5 years or so the county has went through 3 Police Chiefs and the last one we had is involved up to her neck in lawsuits.  I do not personally know any county Firefighters anymore. The ones I knew have either retired or went to the city or to Georgetown county next door

G

I said this 25 years ago--- Folks in rural areas will survive. Smaller areas will defy OSHA laws and everything else and will stand strong-- Also rural folks are taxpayers and vote too and when their insurance rates go up because of a bad ISO rating then a howl will be heard. Yeah I can see it now a small rural area Farmer Jones house catches fire. The small not OSHA / NFPA certified fire department of residential volunteers puts out the fire with their antique not certified pumper and tanker--- What's OSHA gonna do? Try to arrest them? HA HA would love to see them try---- Now do not get me wrong I see the need for training but not to the extent they are doing it now days.
Yep Horry County has a problem with losing Firefighters and Police officers too to the city of MB for better pay. Also from what I see in the local media the county has some internal policy problems too in the ways they treat and handle their Firefighter and Police personnel. I know in the last 5 years or so the county has went through 3 Police Chiefs and the last one we had is involved up to her neck in lawsuits.  I do not personally know any county Firefighters anymore. The ones I knew have either retired or went to the city or to Georgetown county next door

You make an interesting point. Time will definitely tell. As for the other stuff...I had a long day celebrating my daughters 2nd birthday. I’m just gonna say I hope you and the rest of the people reading this have an excellent night.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

My wife and I celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday today. I don’t feel comfortable posting photos of her on here but this one works for me. A tractor ride at the local farm market among other things. There is no greater gift than being a father to a daughter.

IMG_0814.thumb.jpeg.3a42e614dbb4b65b6544e1c88917e9e7.jpeg

Great pic, Happy Birthday and I’m sure everyone understands.

Rick

Left Hand, 

12 hours ago, bens197 said:

My wife and I celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday today. I don’t feel comfortable posting photos of her on here but this one works for me. A tractor ride at the local farm market among other things. There is no greater gift than being a father to a daughter.

IMG_0814.jpeg

Congrats on her birthday. And I TOTALLY understand not posting her pic. Enjoy every moment and these early years with her  - they grow up quickly 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

You are probably a better coach than Harbaugh lol

I think he finally figured out what to do. Second half of the PSU game and last night was what we all know that team is capable of. Just a bummer that they are out of the BIG10 race. Year 5 was supposed to be “the year”.

Next year will be interesting... the QB is leaving and neither of the backups have much useful in game time.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:00 AM, Shankster said:

I think he finally figured out what to do. Second half of the PSU game and last night was what we all know that team is capable of. Just a bummer that they are out of the BIG10 race. Year 5 was supposed to be “the year”.

Next year will be interesting... the QB is leaving and neither of the backups have much useful in game time.

Trust me I understand the coach issues Franklin is not a good play caller at all.

Day 4 off no power. Finally got some WiFi at my mother-in-laws place. Could be Friday before we have power again. It might be time to have a classic club fire sale to fund a Tesla Powerwall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Day 4 off no power. Finally got some WiFi at my mother-in-laws place. Could be Friday before we have power again. It might be time to have a classic club fire sale to fund a Tesla Powerwall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry man, hope this nightmare is over soon for you.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Sorry man, hope this nightmare is over soon for you.

Thanks, we are hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Surgery next Tuesday. Related to Crohn’s. Not going to be fun by ANY means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

18 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Hopefully relief on the other side. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Sorry to hear. God luck and have a speedy recovery.
Keep us informed Boss.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Hope it takes care of the problem. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

No surgery is fun,  but I hope it goes well. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG