TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

[/url] 
Haha. That was just iMovie editor on my phone. I just had to add a few pictures. But thanks for the kind words!

Now you've got me playing around with movie editors for my Android. I've been meaning to for a while, but with the rain here and trying to stay home as much as possible, I'm now doing it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

On 3/7/2020 at 12:33 PM, Rickp said:

Cleaning out garage “stuff” this morning and came across this old items from Myrtle Beach.
Big Stu & Grand Stranded might recognize them. 04DD15A3-1960-443F-AEB7-38474054D300.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

LOL That has to be from waaaay back. I can not remember Island Green selling anything near that fancy since I have been here. Of course they ain't selling Jack now because they are closed and have been going on 5 years now. The Dunes one of the older courses here strictly private. Beautiful place overall wonderful Robert Trent Jones design. I have played it some in the past. It takes you back to golf in the 70s in North Myrtle

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

LOL That has to be from waaaay back. I can not remember Island Green selling anything near that fancy since I have been here. Of course they ain't selling Jack now because they are closed and have been going on 5 years now. The Dunes one of the older courses here strictly private. Beautiful place overall wonderful Robert Trent Jones design. I have played it some in the past. It takes you back to golf in the 70s in North Myrtle

I’m thinking both from early to mid 90’s. Our kids were out of College when we bought the Condo in Surfside Beach.
Dunes way very nice not sure how I was able to get on there probably one of my friends who lived in MB.
Island Green had the bag with 12 balls, Tees & Divot Tool & Ball Marker for I believe $10. Sure differs from today.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Our pro shop just opened so I stopped by. Our pro thinks we might be open in a couple of weeks if the forecast holds true. The grounds super said course conditions are about 2 weeks ahead of last year and we opened April 15th last year.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Just acquired a near mint Titleist Tour Balata 90...

I now remember why I loved them so much... everyone though it was the forged club that made things like butter... but I am beginning to think it was just the ball.

I would almost put it on the DUO Soft level of Charmin...

It’s no wonder I’m drawn to the lower compression balls, who wants to hit Rocks?... speaking of Rocks I also was given a Top Flite “Tour” Balata from the 1995 Ryder Cup... still a rock.

34 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Just acquired a near mint Titleist Tour Balata 90...

I now remember why I loved them so much... everyone though it was the forged club that made things like butter... but I am beginning to think it was just the ball.

I would almost put it on the DUO Soft level of Charmin...

It’s no wonder I’m drawn to the lower compression balls, who wants to hit Rocks?... speaking of Rocks I also was given a Top Flite “Tour” Balata from the 1995 Ryder Cup... still a rock.

You are going to drool over this. One of my WRX buds just sent me a box of brand new still in the sleeve PGA brand balata balls. Not the best back in the day but balata by golly in 2020. Been chipping and putting them some with an old Bullseye--- Sheer putting and chipping enjoyment---- But back in the day the Maxfli HT-100 balata was my holy grail ball

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

You are going to drool over this. One of my WRX buds just sent me a box of brand new still in the sleeve PGA brand balata balls. Not the best back in the day but balata by golly in 2020. Been chipping and putting them some with an old Bullseye--- Sheer putting and chipping enjoyment---- But back in the day the Maxfli HT-100 balata was my holy grail ball

I just found one of those not long ago in a range bucket. Had an American Flag on the side of it. I seek to remember finding these on the course when I was a bag boy back in the day...

I have a bunch of balata balls in my shag bag;  nothing new, but I also have an dozen unhit 1995 Ryder Cup commemorative  Topflite Z-Balata 90 balls.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

When I first started playing golf back in 1991, my buddy who was an 25 'cap would only play balata balls.  I never saw the attraction.  I couldn't hit them straight.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, cnosil said:

I have a bunch of balata balls in my shag bag;  nothing new, but I also have an dozen unhit 1995 Ryder Cup commemorative  Topflite Z-Balata 90 balls.

Z-Balata!  Yeah man I loved those balls back in the day.  They were the shiznit .... I couldn't always afford Titleist back then 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

We made it home, got in on the stoke of midnight. The flight from St Louis had 34 people on it so we were spread out. I'm off to get essentials this morning and then will bunker down.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Edit - posted on wrong thread

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

First it is the schools...next it will be the golf courses.  😞

image.png

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

First it is the schools...next it will be the golf courses.  😞

image.png

Shocked that this is just being done now. CA has been shut down school wise for 2 weeks and almost all have extended closures until Fall semester. Colleges included. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

1 minute ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Shocked that this is just being done now. CA has been shut down school wise for 2 weeks and almost all have extended closures until Fall semester. Colleges included. 

yeah....the public schools seem to be behind post-secondary. I work at a University and it's been closed for quite some time now, along with the others in the area.

I think they were better positioned to offer courses online than the public system. My kids schools are just starting to ramp up that capability now....

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

well... it seems that the cybercriminals are getting bored being forced to stay inside. just had 2 cards hacked in a week. 

watch your accounts fellas... 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

well... it seems that the cybercriminals are getting bored being forced to stay inside. just had 2 cards hacked in a week. 

watch your accounts fellas... 

200.gif.f0ac4cf27d566f7503e47a32965f6a45.gif

scumbags!!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Things have slowed down at work because of this pandemic which is kind of nice that people aren't wasting my time as they would normally do.

I also missed this place but hated not being able to golf and needed a break to keep from getting jealous of y'all that can golf.

Things have slowed down at work because of this pandemic which is kind of nice that people aren't wasting my time as they would normally do.
I also missed this place but hated not being able to golf and needed a break to keep from getting jealous of y'all that can golf.

Welcome back! You were one of the members I was wondering about the other day since i haven't seen posts from you.

Hope your new house is still working out well.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Welcome back! You were one of the members I was wondering about the other day since i haven't seen posts from you.

And the Pups

Rick

Left Hand, 

Wow. Just did a few lessons in Hebrew and Greek to see what I’ll be up against in a few semesters... and I though Spanish was difficult.

If anyone is interested, DuoLingo has free lessons for learning pretty much any language you can think of.... if you haven’t heard of it yet.

Wow. Just did a few lessons in Hebrew and Greek to see what I’ll be up against in a few semesters... and I though Spanish was difficult.

If anyone is interested, DuoLingo has free lessons for learning pretty much any language you can think of.... if you haven’t heard of it yet.

That is a good program. My son is using it to learn Spanish and Italian in middle school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

That is a good program. My son is using it to learn Spanish and Italian in middle school.

Two of ours are working on Spanish. The Spanish class I just took used Rosetta Stone, I prefer DuoLingo all day. Much easier to use, and learn from.

Good on your boy for learning 2! On his way to becoming a polyglot.

Two of ours are working on Spanish. The Spanish class I just took used Rosetta Stone, I prefer DuoLingo all day. Much easier to use, and learn from.

Good on your boy for learning 2! On his way to becoming a polyglot.

Once you learn one of the two the second is pretty easy. I was fluent in Italian and conversational in Spanish at one point. I can also speak Russian and Polish at enough of a level to get by. I am down to comprehension of reading in both at this point with Spanish and Italian. Really like that they are starting language for kids much earlier than they did when I was in school. All three of my kids started Spanish in 1st grade.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

13 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

House is ok have found some pain in the a$$ problems that would have changed my mind about buying the house but too late now just have to fix them.

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

And the Pupsemoji106.png

Pups are good and happy as ever

Once you learn one of the two the second is pretty easy. I was fluent in Italian and conversational in Spanish at one point. I can also speak Russian and Polish at enough of a level to get by. I am down to comprehension of reading in both at this point with Spanish and Italian. Really like that they are starting language for kids much earlier than they did when I was in school. All three of my kids started Spanish in 1st grade.

Yeah, I hear you. My HS only offered Spanish, and it was optional. Which meant to me as “Not Applicable” haha.

Different world. My daughters can handle conversational Spanish due to their jobs . Our Gkids have had Spanish forever in school and 2 of our Gkids conversational Italian due to other Grandparents.
I’m still struggling w English.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Different world. My daughters can handle conversational Spanish due to their jobs . Our Gkids have had Spanish forever in school and 2 of our Gkids conversational Italian due to other Grandparents.
I’m still struggling w English.

... Way-ell dang Rick acoursen yur gunna struggal with Anglish iffin you live in tha lay-end of sa-weet tea! Imagine learning English from DuoLingo then flying into Alabama and wondering what language they are speaking. 🤣  Of course the same would be true of the Bronx, Chicago south side, Bangor and Boston to name a few more. I still have nightmares from living in Philly and being thirsty while someone offers to sell me some "wooter"?!? 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour