Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Random Thread

ole gray

What about like old old wagoneer or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely better choice!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

I once asked my old man if he had the chance to restore something he wanted (because he is a workaholic and always wrenching on something), and he told me he would build an old Chevy II. I am a big fan of the coupe but as it turns out, it was also available in a wagon. How does this suit your eye @Shankster?

wagons_top_five_4

Not bad.  Just have an attachment to Buick’s.

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I’d do an old Willys, but I want a cruiser.  My grandpa worked for Buick for 35 years.  Had a hand on mostly everything from 50-85.  A little sentimental value.  I’d like a Wildcat, because he was the foreman for that run of cars, touched them all from what he said.

Hey, the family connection to buicks is awesome.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Looking forward to tonight. My daughter’s college football team will be playing on ESPN. Nice to see smaller colleges getting some air time.

https://twitter.com/gocamelsfb/status/1306944814840127488?s=21

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

What about like old old wagoneer or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that looks like a hearse. You need something a bit more fun. But on the other hand paint some flames on it and it could look cool.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

that looks like a hearse. You need something a bit more fun. But on the other hand paint some flames on it and it could look cool.

I know you’re trying to be nice.
1970’s era Bronco

Rick

Left Hand, 

SiriusXM.... what are your experiences with it and negotiating subscription price?

So our 2018 Expedition MAX came with SXM radio.  We liked it during our travel to AZ last year so I read a handful of the "tips and tricks" to negotiating a renewal price.  I was able to get a 1 year subscription for $70 including the "artists royalties" baloney.  Tried the recommended tell them you don't want to pay for that approach and they wouldn't budge.  

Quite frankly, I don't like going through this routine of negotiating and I can afford full price... but I'm cheap and it grinds me to know others are able to get the same product at discounted pricing.  So, with my subscription ending soon and not wanting to pay the $15.99/mo rate, here I go.  

I'm thinking my tactic is to tell them I'll renew for another year if they will give me the same price as the current subscription. Also, I don't want to deal with this bullshit more than annually... I'd pay for a 3 year contract if they offered that just to forget about it.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Sirius/XM came with my 2014 Dodge.  I renewed because there aren't any good radio stations around here anymore, and its great for trips.  When we bought my wife's 2017 car, I added her car to my package.  Don't have a clue what it costs anymore.  I just know that I will always have it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sirius/XM came with my 2014 Dodge.  I renewed because there aren't any good radio stations around here anymore, and its great for trips.  When we bought my wife's 2017 car, I added her car to my package.  Don't have a clue what it costs anymore.  I just know that I will always have it.

Same here. I can't remember the last time I turned the radio to an am/fm station. We travel (drive) a lot so the convenience of having the same favorite radio stations for a long trip is worth the money. FYI I pay quarterly and even though those payments annualized = yearly charge it's a little less painful.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

SiriusXM.... what are your experiences with it and negotiating subscription price?

So our 2018 Expedition MAX came with SXM radio.  We liked it during our travel to AZ last year so I read a handful of the "tips and tricks" to negotiating a renewal price.  I was able to get a 1 year subscription for $70 including the "artists royalties" baloney.  Tried the recommended tell them you don't want to pay for that approach and they wouldn't budge.  

Quite frankly, I don't like going through this routine of negotiating and I can afford full price... but I'm cheap and it grinds me to know others are able to get the same product at discounted pricing.  So, with my subscription ending soon and not wanting to pay the $15.99/mo rate, here I go.  

I'm thinking my tactic is to tell them I'll renew for another year if they will give me the same price as the current subscription. Also, I don't want to deal with this bullshit more than annually... I'd pay for a 3 year contract if they offered that just to forget about it.

Do you have a online ID with them?  If so you can now go online and manage your account.  I have the $60 per year deal with them now but I too have to pay the extra that you mentioned.  It does run about $70 when all is included.  Just have your phone calendar remind you when it is coming due and you can go online and renew at the low price again.  

I hated having to call them every year to negotiate a new "deal".  Give it a try. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I don’t have it...Pandora’s enough for me.  But a few years ago I did, and back then I learned they’ll haggle.  When I wouldn’t renew the first time around they brought the rate down pretty significantly.

Maybe that’s not the case anymore, just an FYI...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

7 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I don’t have it...Pandora’s enough for me.  But a few years ago I did, and back then I learned they’ll haggle.  When I wouldn’t renew the first time around they brought the rate down pretty significantly.

I'd love to get rid of it, but it's a non-negotiable for my wife.  We also have Spotify Family for the kids and me, but my wife just loves SXM.  I will admit that having it on my phone and on the Google Home devices is not a bad thing.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I have had that same itch.... I think it would be a '64 Rambler for some reason.... I need to make lots of room in the garage before getting started on the hunt.
12102651-1964-amc-rambler-srcset-xxl.jpg.d6ffb5c5a76d7b52f7bebe44bad72aec.jpg

I had a gold ‘64 Rambler American in college(‘74-77). Used the huge trunk to sell used textbooks as there was no used book store around.

Great Tank!

Tour Edge Exotics EXS(11.5*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: Bellum Winmore 707; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Same here. I can't remember the last time I turned the radio to an am/fm station. We travel (drive) a lot so the convenience of having the same favorite radio stations for a long trip is worth the money. FYI I pay quarterly and even though those payments annualized = yearly charge it's a little less painful.

I never turn the radio on.

11 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Pandora for me I cannot see paying more than a few dollars a month for pandora 

Slept through Tropical Storm Beta winds and rain last night. Nothing major, more like a strong rain storm for us (Victoria) with about 2 inches of rain. When we woke up, the center was right over us but wind and drizzle was very light. My dog and I just took a wet walk around part of the course. It is soggy with a few small limbs down but mostly looks good. A day or maybe two of draining and drying and we'll be ready to tee off again! It's going to make everything lush and green with lots of mosquitoes. Can't have everything perfect.

As usual, north and northwest of the center got hammered. Pray for Houston/Galveston area.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

Slept through Tropical Storm Beta winds and rain last night. Nothing major, more like a strong rain storm for us (Victoria) with about 2 inches of rain. When we woke up, the center was right over us but wind and drizzle was very light. My dog and I just took a wet walk around part of the course. It is soggy with a few small limbs down but mostly looks good. A day or maybe two of draining and drying and we'll be ready to tee off again! It's going to make everything lush and green with lots of mosquitoes. Can't have everything perfect.
As usual, north and northwest of the center got hammered. Pray for Houston/Galveston area.

Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Rick

Left Hand, 

IMG_0754.JPG

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

IMG_0754.JPG.f7fc6462b55e909a6250900ccb0be8da.JPG

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Yup, congratulations Rays. Hope they do well, as least as well as the Lightning

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, fozcycle said:

IMG_0754.JPG

Could be quite the year for Tampa Bay if they pull one out and the Lightning keep it going

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Looks like Titleist is bringing in a few hundred new employees in an attempt to keep up with demand for balls & equipment. https://www.southcoasttoday.com/news/20200930/demand-for-golf-equipment-leads-new-bedfords-acushnet-company-to-hire-hundreds

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Pretty sure I am supposed to have these... 😍

6C9D36F6-31A9-4712-9DAD-994ADD4F3815.jpeg

Look out you might riding right into the danger zone there

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

42 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

The community where we bought our winter place in Florida has 27 holes. I've always had an aversion to water on the course, maybe I'll overcome it by the time winter is over. IMG_5816.thumb.JPG.eacd41c2a7e55d92cc5237c21b0af1ad.JPG

The Ibis it is then at least that has 2 holes with no water.