TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

what’s the potential moves?

Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the ⚓️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the ️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

I’m gonna use the “shtuff”. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 12/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, BIG STU said:

This is a good case for bringing back a public whipping--- Make him work there for free until he pays off the costs to the club and associated revenue loss. Work 10 hrs a day 7 days a week no holidays and sleep in jail

Yea, those days are loooong gone.  More like a case of temporary insanity resulting from C19SS (Covid 19 Stress Syndrome).  By the end of the trial Haggin Oaks will owe him compensation. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

56 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the ⚓️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

I went through the process (not fully because I didn’t sign up again) but looking at billets was a lot of fun.....younger times I suppose. Well good luck on the process of it happens

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Huh that's an interesting shape. It looks like ... Never mind.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

LOL remember this is supposed to be a G rated golf forum well maybe at times PG

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I went through the process (not fully because I didn’t sign up again) but looking at billets was a lot of fun.....younger times I suppose. Well good luck on the process of it happens

Thanks.  A lot of random places... I’ll be late on the list so they’ll be picked over by the time I get called up... actually going to try for Maine or Mass towards the top.

3 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Went on a short hunt today with a coworker. We also took the daughter of a recently fallen brother. It makes me feel good to let the family of our brother know that even though he is gone we are still there for them.

20201218_112841.jpg

Brings back memories. My old man was an avid Quail hunter and raised Bird Dogs too mostly English Setters and Pointers---- And it is great you remembered the Daughter of a fallen brother too. --- One thing though in the Piedmont of NC we were not allowed to hunt in the snow. I think the Mountain region was different though

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yea, those days are loooong gone.  More like a case of temporary insanity resulting from C19SS (Covid 19 Stress Syndrome).  By the end of the trial Haggin Oaks will owe him compensation. 

Sadly you are probably right

G

7 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Thanks.  A lot of random places... I’ll be late on the list so they’ll be picked over by the time I get called up... actually going to try for Maine or Mass towards the top.

Well if that’s the case we’ll have to get out for a round. Maine has some dynamite courses and MA isn’t too shabby if I do say so myself

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

12 minutes ago, Shankster said:

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Well if that’s the case we’ll have to get out for a round. Maine has some dynamite courses and MA isn’t too shabby if I do say so myself

i’ve got a lot of friends in portland, ME and get up there a few times a year (in normal times). 

the planets are aligning !!

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

2 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i’ve got a lot of friends in portland, ME and get up there a few times a year (in normal times). 

the planets are aligning !!

Funny you say that... Monday right after sunset Jupiter and Saturn will look like one planet.  Keep an eye out!  It won’t last long.

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I love the Northeast.  We lived in Derry, NH when I was a young kid. Went back as a teenager, and been trying get back ever since.  

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'll bet you did not have as much fun as the dogs 🙂.

...a design only its architect could love. 

My dogs always have fun, but getting to see the daughter of a friend have fun was way more fun than my dogs did. 

17 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I love the Northeast.  We lived in Derry, NH when I was a young kid. Went back as a teenager, and been trying get back ever since.  

If only it weren’t for the damn snow!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

How long is “winter” there.  Meaning how long would I have to miss golf?

More than you might like.

Rick

Left Hand, 

LOL remember this is supposed to be a G rated golf forum well maybe at times PG

That's why I was so vague but thought the nsfw might clue some in

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

If only it weren’t for the damn snow!

I use to live in Nashua - it was beautiful from May through October. Don't ask about Jan, Feb, etc.

Left Hand orientation

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

CT for 65 years. Loved New England except for Taxes & Winter. Decent golf ends late October/November thru April/May.
Have Tommy teach you how to hunt, that’ll take you thru some of the winter.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

Depends on the year. Last year was end of December to end of March. I usually hold off through April depending on how wet the spring is. 
Year before that November through April with a day on Christmas Eve where we had 50s.

this year TBD but with the storm we officially are out now but had a round a few weeks back so was a good season.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Can we decide to just have winter last like one month, I’m already begging for spring.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

9 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Jupiter and Saturn on Sunday night/Monday morning, closest convergence since the year 1223!  The brightening caused by the light from both planets close together is believed to be the Star of Bethlehem... They are aligning indeed 👍

Yep already got the telescope ready--- It is a small one--- May go down to the point on the beach to get a clearer view but then again lights on this end of the beach are not too bad this time of year.  May just stay here and peer through the front room window

G

9 hours ago, Shankster said:

They are predicting the coldest Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that we have had in 20 years or so. Some are predicting at least snow flurries but the one weather guy that usually does very well says no for us. We have already planned a quiet 2 days home for us with our newly adopted dog. Got our menu planned out too. Part of it Steamed Shrimp Sausage balls Pumpkin Pie and home made chocolate cookies. That is part of it and I forgot the butter and garlic parched pecans and of course Chex Mix. Since it is supposed to be cold we will fire up the wood stove with the screen to further enhance things. We are looking forward to it. It was kinda a let down for me this year because usually this time of year I am running sound at my Church and a couple others for Christmas programs. All inside Christmas services have been cancelled. My Church is running one outside service Sunday night and I think one of the other guys is running it on the mobile unit. Usually for me from October on it is practice practice practice. Was thinking back last year my church did a sort of modified Cantana with 15 different songs on CD and live plus in the meantime I had to do a wedding in the church with 5 or 6 songs. LOL that was my first wedding and the first for our young pastor. My wife on top of things sensed my empitness and so we started planning and doing early. But throughout it all I have NEVER forgot the reason for the season

G

9 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I use to live in Nashua - it was beautiful from May through October. Don't ask about Jan, Feb, etc.

I used to haul machinery to the paper mills up in that area.

G

Might be up for promotion... I am higher on the list than I expected with a crap score... can’t decide if I am happy or not... that means moving AGAIN next summer...

Come on down to Tampa........

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

CCC65A4B-BB7F-4D23-B57C-650194EBFB63.jpeg

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Missed an A by 8.8 points.

Left Hand orientation