Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Random Thread

ole gray

Just watching football. Gets herself in the most uncomfortable positions.

FC212702-FD90-43F7-B136-91BE7D6029E9.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Just watching football. Gets herself in the most uncomfortable positions.

FC212702-FD90-43F7-B136-91BE7D6029E9.jpeg

She looks like she's right where she wants to be. She's such a beautiful pup!

9 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

@Rickp & so have you @tony@CIC you've asked about the puppies. This was today with a friend who kept a puppy and my other friend who is the breeder of my female mom of these crazies

Awesome video @tommc23! The puppies are getting so big and it looks like she did a great job with the birds. I loved watching her lope through the grass. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Nothing cuter than watching a pup play. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

She looks like she's right where she wants to be. She's such a beautiful pup!

Awesome video @tommc23! The puppies are getting so big and it looks like she did a great job with the birds. I loved watching her lope through the grass. 

The three pups had fun all did well in different things. It's my favorite thing to do is teach a dog how to bring out the natural instincts 

5 minutes ago, PMookie said:

It’s SNOWING IN LOUISIANA!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS! I hope we 4-5 inches!!!

You can have it! Keep it!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Having grown up in New England and living in the Midwest for decades, the only time I get excited about snow is flurries (no accumulation) on Christmas Day.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I broke out a different set of sticks and practiced sliding down a slippery hill yesterday.  It's my once or twice a year reminder of how old I've become.
20210106_123416.jpg.b3d07174c2cbea4c1027f5f49ed8f5fd.jpg

It was a successful day because I got to spend it with my kid, I didn't fall or hurt myself (or anyone else!) and after an hour in the hot tub last night and this morning, a few advil and some stretching I can imitate an evolved person and walk semi upright in minimal pain from sore muscles!!  
I did learn I shouldn't buy the 8 hour lift ticket any more, it is a waste of two hours since I was cooked at 6!  I should just get the 4 hour ticket, nap & wait in the car for the kid to finish her full day of fun and be less sore the next day!   
It was good to see people being good about mask wearing, keeping their distance in the lift lines and being extra courteous as we merged to the chairs.  Much like golf a good outdoor activity that can be mostly safe if you want it to be.

Lucky you. Skiing is the one thing I miss about Maine winters. We were fortunate to have a small hill in town with a rope-tow and a ridiculously low annual membership (kind of like a muni ski hill.). All day Saturday, all day Sunday from the time I was 4. Some very good skiers came off that little hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Ordered three pounds of Top Sirloin steak from Costco through Instacart. Only item in my order. This is what arrived. I don't even...

image.png.f4fe81984efd5f36885e09bc6893e254.png

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

7 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Ordered three pounds of Top Sirloin steak from Costco through Instacart. Only item in my order. This is what arrived. I don't even...

image.png.f4fe81984efd5f36885e09bc6893e254.png

That’s a lot less than 3 pounds too 😂

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Yea... and the computers didn't crash when the clock struck 2000.  

A couple of us were in the office manning the servers and nothing happened, almost disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Looks like I've been designated to help run the committee for our town music association's golf scramble this May. I've played in a bunch, but never helped run one, LOL! Thankfully one of the other parents has helped organize a few scrambles in the past, so we've got him to help out. Fingers crossed we raise some decent money for our scholarship fund, fundraising has been decimated due to COVID. Only downer is now that I'm helping out and I can't play in it 😉 We used to have an annual event years ago, it's been probably 7-8 years since we last held one and all the parents that organized/ran that one are long gone.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2.5 years until retirement...2.5 years until retirement...

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

My freaking puppy is crazy. Came home from work yesterday puppy was out of the enclosure I have in my house so she can eat, drink, and go potty. This little thing found out how to ascend the fencing and get out, caught her red handed today while I put her in there so I could go do something without stepping on her. Not only is she super bold and highly confident she is a Houdini as well. No point putting her in there tonight or tomorrow night if she is just going to escape. Now I have to find a netting or something to put on top of is so she stays put. If I let her out when I work dayshifts my big dogs will eat her food and puppies need to eat multiple meals a day. Nights it isn't a big deal I'll just put the child gate up to limit her from peeing where I have carpet since she doesn't need to eat at night. Dang dogs I need to contact the breeder he did something wrong 😑😑😑😑 I was definitely not expecting this level of drive when I had this litter of puppies.

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

My freaking puppy is crazy. Came home from work yesterday puppy was out of the enclosure I have in my house so she can eat, drink, and go potty. This little thing found out how to ascend the fencing and get out, caught her red handed today while I put her in there so I could go do something without stepping on her. Not only is she super bold and highly confident she is a Houdini as well. No point putting her in there tonight or tomorrow night if she is just going to escape. Now I have to find a netting or something to put on top of is so she stays put. If I let her out when I work dayshifts my big dogs will eat her food and puppies need to eat multiple meals a day. Nights it isn't a big deal I'll just put the child gate up to limit her from peeing where I have carpet since she doesn't need to eat at night. Dang dogs I need to contact the breeder he did something wrong 😑😑😑😑 I was definitely not expecting this level of drive when I had this litter of puppies.

She sounds like a keeper...lol.

5 hours ago, mr.hicksta said:

2.5 years until retirement...2.5 years until retirement...

When I started working back in 1970, there was a guy in my group that counted the days to retirement.  I remember it was over 2000.  😂   I wonder if he made it.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

When I started working back in 1970, there was a guy in my group that counted the days to retirement.  I remember it was over 2000.  😂   I wonder if he made it.  

Sore subject... Our Sales assistant has a count on her white board to retirement. Evey day I get to hear how many work days she has left.  And she has THREE YEARS to go.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

9D471052-E0D3-4E62-9706-6F4E5AFF7B51.jpeg

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

19 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Kinda like the guys in the Navy with a Short timers rope clipped to a belt look--- Used to burn off a little more each day--- Drove officers and lifers crazy---- Knew one guy that could not wait to get out. Ran into him 6 months or so later when I was getting out myself. He had re enlisted said the economy was bad and he had a hard time getting a job. In those days there was a lot of bias against Vietnam era vets. He was a slacker anyhow because I had no trouble finding a job

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

18 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Sore subject... Our Sales assistant has a count on her white board to retirement. Evey day I get to hear how many work days she has left.  And she has THREE YEARS to go.

Well last year I was counting down the days to my retirement April 1st. I had already cut back on my hours because I could only make so much at 63 years old. April 1st was my first official day. Like an idiot I agreed to work for the company 2 days a week. April 29 I got hurt and I had just started to enjoy my retirement. We had a mild winter so I was playing 3 to 5 times a week and loving it. But I am healing up and looking forward to warm weather. I am not pushing it too much in the cold and wet weather

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

5 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Well last year I was counting down the days to my retirement April 1st. I had already cut back on my hours because I could only make so much at 63 years old. April 1st was my first official day. Like an idiot I agreed to work for the company 2 days a week. April 29 I got hurt and I had just started to enjoy my retirement. We had a mild winter so I was playing 3 to 5 times a week and loving it. But I am healing up and looking forward to warm weather. I am not pushing it too much in the cold and wet weather

Don't push it, March is right around the corner. The courses and the weather start getting good in March down your way.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

3 years countdown! That would drive me crazy counting down everyday. Like watching a click move.
I gave a 2 years notice for my retirement but that was so they had time to come up with replacement (s). Ended up adding 2 people.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Time to enjoy yourself, and stay off ladders.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Winter in Nebraska...kids are getting more TV time than normal.  You know it’s bad when your 3-year old daughter threatens to Care Bear Stare you and your 7-year old son threatens to Force choke his younger brother, all in the same conversation. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

On 1/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, tommc23 said:

I thought you did retire

Oh no, I’ve got this tour left 😐

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4