Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Random Thread

ole gray

Yeah I didn’t know if they had the shaft extractors or not. But yeah I agree with you, maybe they’ll just let me do it if so

Phone call to the store is the best option, But I think they advertise they can pull shafts. Doesn’t mean they have the equipment in-house and can do immediate turnaround.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Oh

My

Goodness

A thing of beauty...

Time to bifurcate the LPGA too??? 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

One of the guys I was supposed to play with yesterday received a shocking call. It was right after he arrived in the parking lot. We chatted a bit from a distance and then his phone rang. He said the call was fromhis sister who found out she has covid and she lives in his house. He obviously pulled out of the round. I had my push cart and was walking however no doubt we would have come into close contact during the round. Talk about the good Lord watching out for us! 🙏

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

3 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Update.. went to DSG to get the adapter removed, the guy working in the golf area didn’t know how to do it and told me to come back Monday. I saw the machine there and just did it myself and taught him in the process.

And he still charged me emoji23.png

must have been an equipment rental fee 

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

53 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Update.. went to DSG to get the adapter removed, the guy working in the golf area didn’t know how to do it and told me to come back Monday. I saw the machine there and just did it myself and taught him in the process.

And he still charged me emoji23.png

Time to buy a shaft/adapter remover for home 😀

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Time to buy a shaft/adapter remover for home 

I was going to until I saw the price of them

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

2 minutes ago, TSauer said:

I was going to until I saw the price of them emoji44.png

https://www.ebay.com/c/2175902996

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

On 2/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, TSauer said:

I was going to until I saw the price of them emoji44.png

After seeing it posted somewhere I made a spring / U Clamp setup for adapter removal.  Cost was about $10 and it works very well.  I will see if I have a picture of it because trying to describe it would confuse me let alone somebody trying to read it!  😄  My version works using the adapter screw to pull against so it would have to be modified some way to work with pulling shafts from clubheads. 

edit....found the pic i took of the one posted somewhere....I didn't use the turnbuckle between the spring and screw link.  I use a washer under the bolt on top and a washer / wingnut on the bottom side of the eye bolt to anchor it to the bench then remove it to put away.

IMG_20210130_110224823.jpg.65914f663a5a129a4d8b338063c82e64.jpg

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

19 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

about 15 minutes ago:

wife: good morning, whatcha watching?

Chip: just watching dustin johnson finish up this tournament in saudi arabia

wife: i thought it was in arizona

Chip: no, there’s another one in arizona. that’s on later 

wife: oh well, good for him winning after losing his sponsor for saying f____

Chip: no, that’s Justin Thomas

wife: huh? i thought he was the one you were rooting for today who’s in a big slump 

Chip: no, honey that’s Jordan Speith...

wife: well they all look the same!

Chip: well, yeah, most pro golfers are white guys named dustin, justin, or jordan. 

it was like an abbott and costello skit in my living room this morning 😂😂😂

That's funny! 

28 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

about 15 minutes ago:

wife: good morning, whatcha watching?

Chip: just watching dustin johnson finish up this tournament in saudi arabia

wife: i thought it was in arizona

Chip: no, there’s another one in arizona. that’s on later 

wife: oh well, good for him winning after losing his sponsor for saying f____

Chip: no, that’s Justin Thomas

wife: huh? i thought he was the one you were rooting for today who’s in a big slump 

Chip: no, honey that’s Jordan Speith...

wife: well they all look the same!

Chip: well, yeah, most pro golfers are white guys named dustin, justin, or jordan. 

it was like an abbott and costello skit in my living room this morning 😂😂😂

Classic 😂 my wife watched about 10 minutes when I had it on yesterday morning  (she never watches and busts MJ balls when I do) and she was gasping at every missed putt. I told her I’m going to have to start putting it on Saturday mornings and she’ll get into it 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Classic 😂 my wife watched about 10 minutes when I had it on yesterday morning  (she never watches and busts MJ balls when I do) and she was gasping at every missed putt. I told her I’m going to have to start putting it on Saturday mornings and she’ll get into it 

i had coffee waiting for her. she was so focused on her hot coffee and fuzzy slippers she didn’t even realize she was watching golf with me. 

image.gif.0f2f1001ff6da98a88ae0b61d63e3ba5.gif

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

i had coffee waiting for her. she was so focused on her hot coffee and fuzzy slippers she didn’t even realize she was watching golf with me. 

You are a brilliant, brilliant man @Chip Strokes. Those are some subtle moves expertly executed. 

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

You are a brilliant, brilliant man @Chip Strokes. Those are some subtle moves expertly executed

thanks man you can read all about it in my upcoming book:

The Chip Strokes Marriage Manual: how to get your wife to love you but also leave you alone 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

55 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

image.gif.2d3cfb9a264369a28d81ffd21e2a0345.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Just joined the Veterans Golf Association.  $42 membership fee, lots of local tournaments planned this year so I figured I’ll give it a try.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

12 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Have not been able to figure out exactly what that membership would buy.  Between kids college expenses and retirement a mythological fairytale, golf itself doesn't happen without discounts.  Looking forward to hearing of your tournament experiences! 🍻

Ha!  Yeah, that was my hesitation for the past year.  It buys the ability to play in their tournaments (although there is usually still a registration fee per tournament).  And, of course, it supports veterans which I'm obviously all for.

I want to get into more competitive golf and this struck me as a good introductory way to do that.  We'll see.

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Maybe I'm behind everyone else on this, but if you haven't checked out the "Hack it Out Golf" podcast I highly recommend it.  Mark Crossfield, Scott Fawcett, and Lou Stagner...some VERY good discussion and perspectives on a wide-range of topics.  Scott Fawcett is particularly engaging to listen to...some unique ideas, a very matter of fact way of expressing things, and a willingness to pull no punches.  For example, in one episode I listened to this morning he volunteered (and was adamant) that the Tiger Woods vs Jack Nicklaus "who's the greatest" conversation is ridiculous...that it's Tiger by a mile and not even close.

Maybe I'm behind everyone else on this, but if you haven't checked out the "Hack it Out Golf" podcast I highly recommend it.  Mark Crossfield, Scott Fawcett, and Lou Stagner...some VERY good discussion and perspectives on a wide-range of topics.  Scott Fawcett is particularly engaging to listen to...some unique ideas, a very matter of fact way of expressing things, and a willingness to pull no punches.  For example, in one episode I listened to this morning he volunteered (and was adamant) that the Tiger Woods vs Jack Nicklaus "who's the greatest" conversation is ridiculous...that it's Tiger by a mile and not even close.

I have enjoyed this podcast as well. I have been following Lou and Scott on Twitter for a while. Scott is definitely a love him/hate him type and has a very strong personality. Lou is the average golfer that dives into the underlying numbers about the realities of how players actually play. Mark has grown on me and provides the coaching perspective.

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Mark has grown on me and provides the coaching perspective.

Yeah, some his YouTube content gets a little overbearing the way he gets his face up into the camera.  A little more palatable on the podcast...

I was interfered with, throw the flag. Blow the whistle!

Looks like intensional grounding

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Did you not see my blinkah?

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

21 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

That looks to be edited footage, I believe strange things may be afoot. 

Looks like y'all had a good time, thanks for sharing that. I got a good laugh out of it.

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That looks to be edited footage, I believe strange things may be afoot. 

Looks like y'all had a good time, thanks for sharing that. I got a good laugh out of it.

I’m not a nascar driver but there was some illegal contact on the real footage my friend 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm thinking it went something like this.tenor(19).gif.d2984aa5b1e9e108d5c54f1450e53873.gif

The video leaked I found it.

image.gif.cb060bfb1decee6a3dee16f45dfb1188.gif

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I'm thinking it went something like this.tenor(19).gif.d2984aa5b1e9e108d5c54f1450e53873.gif

“You cross paths with me, I’ll put you in a wall!”

-either Walker or Texas Ranger
Bobby - Talladega Nights

I spent way too much time trying to find a gif or meme show thing this quote. But I failed. Since you shared the NASCAR gif tho I figured I’d add. Haha

Also, he hit me first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8