Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Random Thread

ole gray

28 minutes ago, silver & black said:

If you are talking about the chair thing...yes. I have never seen a man that could do it, and I've never seen a woman that couldn't do it.

Different challenge.   This one is you are on your knees and elbows on the ground,  then move your hands to your cheeks, and then put hands behind you.   The challenge is supposed to show a male and female together and generally the male falls on his face.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Looks like an awesome ride and color me envious!  My first digital dashboard was a 1986 Chrysler Town & Country and I really enjoyed it, haven't had one since because my old school mind craves analog gauges with needles over numbers.  So old school in fact I actually miss the naturally aspirated engines and a vacuum gauge on the dashboard, there was so much information from the behavior of that needle.

I remember those dashboards, I thought they were so cool at the time. 

Different challenge.   This one is you are on your knees and elbows on the ground,  then move your hands to your cheeks, and then put hands behind you.   The challenge is supposed to show a male and female together and generally the male falls on his face.  

Right, I’m gonna do that.
I’ll be in traction for a month, might be able to get on the floor but never will get up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

For your entertainment, my take at the gravity challenge. I don't think there are any specific rules are not having a little COG shift. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

Right, I’m gonna do that.
I’ll be in traction for a month, might be able to get on the floor but never will get up.

Isn't that how you line up putts??  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 2/27/2021 at 4:20 PM, sirchunksalot said:

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3.20210227_165443-01.jpeg.a0345657926472668aec636f03db5667.jpeg20210227_165502-01.jpeg.c4cd8c03146b80bd3fc80868eb880d12.jpeg20210227_170911-01.jpeg.0c925b0db7b846b29bb96d44544c5e3a.jpeg

I've been wanting to lease an SUV, but never found one at the right price until recently. Our company was offering major incentives on the Audi brand and I couldn't pass it up. It rides good, looks amazing, and I've just always wanted a digital cockpit. Figuring out the radio was a hassle, but push enough buttons and it works itself out.

Glad you found a good deal on this car.  This was the car that my wife wanted a couple of years ago, when she was replacing her Mercedes.  Found a used one but it had a couple of issues; one being the dealer.  She ended up with a Volvo XC60 and loves it.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, dlow206 said:

For your entertainment, my take at the gravity challenge. I don't think there are any specific rules are not having a little COG shift. 

That hurts me just watching you do it.  

On 2/27/2021 at 9:01 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Finally figured it out, the controls were different from my VW. I programmed favorites and couldn't figure out how to get to them, it just works differently on this car. Finally found the "favorites" setting on the radio and I can tune to them. I hate driving to a silent car or not being able to channel hop. 

How do you spell radio 'challenges'? Sirius. I can't remember the last time I tuned into AM or FM. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

How do you spell radio 'challenges'? Sirius. I can't remember the last time I tuned into AM or FM. 

I can!!  Last week I had to tune to 98.3FM when I arrive at the C-19 shot location at the fairgrounds for info.  That was hard!

I’m pretty Oblivious when it comes to stocks anyone familiar with them I just had a quick question on selling vs keeping my work stocks I have currently. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I’m pretty Oblivious when it comes to stocks anyone familiar with them I just had a quick question on selling vs keeping my work stocks I have currently. 

What's the question? I might be able to lend a little insight. 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

3 minutes ago, TSauer said:

What's the question? I might be able to lend a little insight. 

Just my company stock. I have a decent amount of shares that I’ve gotten every paycheck past 3 years. Stocks highest it’s ever been should I be selling a majority at this point with all this “market crash” talk? 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Just my company stock. I have a decent amount of shares that I’ve gotten every paycheck past 3 years. Stocks highest it’s ever been should I be selling a majority at this point with all this “market crash” talk? 

Diversification is a wonderful thing.  You already work there, so you have "lots of eggs in one basket" as they say.  I would be selling company stock when you are able to.

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

That’s a hard one. To me, it all depends on how long you plan on keeping the shares if you don’t end up selling them now. If short term, maybe 6 months to a year, then I might look into selling now if you don’t think it could reach much higher by then or if a crash is imminent. However, if you plan to stick with the company or keep those shares for a long time, it might be worth it to hold.

If you look at the S&P and DOW over 5 years, they’re up nearly 100%. That doesn’t necessarily correlate exactly with your specific stock, but the market seems to recover over a long period. If it were me, I’d check out the chart over certain time frames and see how they’re doing. Also, since you work there you may have a good idea of how well they’re doing and if it’s a business than can still succeed if times get tough.

I remember when I worked for Walmart a long time ago, share price dropped by like $25-30 into the $50-60 range relatively quick and people were worried. But now, it’s $130+. Just some food for thought.

Hope that helps at least a little.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

5 hours ago, TSauer said:

That’s a hard one. To me, it all depends on how long you plan on keeping the shares if you don’t end up selling them now. If short term, maybe 6 months to a year, then I might look into selling now if you don’t think it could reach much higher by then or if a crash is imminent. However, if you plan to stick with the company or keep those shares for a long time, it might be worth it to hold.

If you look at the S&P and DOW over 5 years, they’re up nearly 100%. That doesn’t necessarily correlate exactly with your specific stock, but the market seems to recover over a long period. If it were me, I’d check out the chart over certain time frames and see how they’re doing. Also, since you work there you may have a good idea of how well they’re doing and if it’s a business than can still succeed if times get tough.

I remember when I worked for Walmart a long time ago, share price dropped by like $25-30 into the $50-60 range relatively quick and people were worried. But now, it’s $130+. Just some food for thought.

Hope that helps at least a little.

5 hours ago, Tom D. said:

Diversification is a wonderful thing.  You already work there, so you have "lots of eggs in one basket" as they say.  I would be selling company stock when you are able to.

Thanks guys. I have a diverse 401k that I don’t touch I just let it ride (have a while until I retire) but my company stocks are just kind of a bankroll. Over the past 5 years they’re steady but right now it’s the highest ever and it definitly has a lot to do with covid as we take on more clients. It’s a commercial real estate group and while they have always been higher in the stock market than competitors the other companies have not jumped as much as nah company has so had me curious.

thanks for the info.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Thanks guys. I have a diverse 401k that I don’t touch I just let it ride (have a while until I retire) but my company stocks are just kind of a bankroll. Over the past 5 years they’re steady but right now it’s the highest ever and it definitly has a lot to do with covid as we take on more clients. It’s a commercial real estate group and while they have always been higher in the stock market than competitors the other companies have not jumped as much as nah company has so had me curious.

thanks for the info.

If the stocks are being held in an account where you can do transactions (like a Fidelity or Vanguard) you could put in a stop loss order to limit the damage if the price starts crashing.  Look at the price now and decide how far down it could drop before your discomfort level sets in and have a standing sell order at that price.  The money from that sale should go into a money market under the same account where you could watch the price and buy back into the stock when it drops to a level you are happy with, or buy another stock you like.

My discomfort level is about a 12% drop.  I check it every couple weeks and raise the order sell price if the stock has kept going up but I generally don't lower it if the stock price has gone down since the last time i checked. 

edit to add.....I am no expert at stock investing, just self taught and trying to keep from losing it all, so take this for the 2 cents it's worth.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Dang.... 

Florida man drowns while searching for lost golf ball, authorities say

Updated Mar 01, 3:02 AM; Posted Mar 01, 3:02 AM

By Cliff Pinckard, cleveland.com
OLDSMAR, Florida — A 74-year-old man was found dead in a pond on a golf course Sunday and authorities believe he likely fell in while searching for a lost ball.

The body of Hermilo Jazmines was found by the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office dive team at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club, according to a news release from the sheriff’s office.

Jazmines was golfing with a friend Sunday morning when he hit his ball in the water on the course’s third hole, the news release says. He was last seen looking for his ball near the water.

Authorities say Jazmines went missing, although his cart was still parked on a path and his putter was found near the edge of the pond. The dive team found Jazmines in the water not far from the putter, the release says.

Friends of Jazmines told deputies that he liked to look for lost balls while golfing. Authorities say the evidence shows Jazmines might have fallen into the water and drowned.

And autopsy is planned but authorities do not suspect foul play.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

10 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Dang.... 

OLDSMAR, Florida — A 74-year-old man was found dead in a pond on a golf course Sunday and authorities believe he likely fell in while searching for a lost ball.

The body of Hermilo Jazmines was found by the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office dive team at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club, according to a news release from the sheriff’s office.

Jazmines was golfing with a friend Sunday morning when he hit his ball in the water on the course’s third hole, the news release says. He was last seen looking for his ball near the water.

Authorities say Jazmines went missing, although his cart was still parked on a path and his putter was found near the edge of the pond. The dive team found Jazmines in the water not far from the putter, the release says.

Friends of Jazmines told deputies that he liked to look for lost balls while golfing. Authorities say the evidence shows Jazmines might have fallen into the water and drowned.

that's so sad to read.  apparently, this happens more often than you'd think though.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Dang.... 

Updated Mar 01, 3:02 AM; Posted Mar 01, 3:02 AM       By Cliff Pinckard, cleveland.com
Jazmines was golfing with a friend Sunday morning when he hit his ball in the water on the course’s third hole, the news release says. He was last seen looking for his ball near the water.   Authorities say Jazmines went missing, although his cart was still parked on a path and his putter was found near the edge of the pond. The dive team found Jazmines in the water not far from the putter, the release says.   Friends of Jazmines told deputies that he liked to look for lost balls while golfing. Authorities say the evidence shows Jazmines might have fallen into the water and drowned.   And autopsy is planned but authorities do not suspect foul play.

I did read this the other day and am not surprised. There are guys who pride themselves on never having to buy a golf ball and they turn every pond into a “fishing derby”.
Florida can be a dangerous place around those ponds. Definitely a shame for this to happen.

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

If the stocks are being held in an account where you can do transactions (like a Fidelity or Vanguard) you could put in a stop loss order to limit the damage if the price starts crashing.  Look at the price now and decide how far down it could drop before your discomfort level sets in and have a standing sell order at that price.  The money from that sale should go into a money market under the same account where you could watch the price and buy back into the stock when it drops to a level you are happy with, or buy another stock you like.

My discomfort level is about a 12% drop.  I check it every couple weeks and raise the order sell price if the stock has kept going up but I generally don't lower it if the stock price has gone down since the last time i checked. 

edit to add.....I am no expert at stock investing, just self taught and trying to keep from losing it all, so take this for the 2 cents it's worth.

Thank you. I’ll look into the stop loss, it’s with Morgan Stanley so we’ll see. Ideally I would like to buy out now and buy back if it drops down again. Thanks for the jnfo

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

Dang.... 

All for, at most, a $4 ball.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

Dang.... 

I want to know what happened to his friend he was golfing with.  Did he just leave him there and went to the 4th hole?  Some friend!!

I want to know what happened to his friend he was golfing with.  Did he just leave him there and went to the 4th hole?  Some friend!!

Good question I was also wondering.
Evenings (after regular play) we would walk as many holes as we could get in with different guys. Some guys would play course regular, ball hawk or just play from tee box to different greens. Just kinda enjoying the evening, this could have been what was going on here.

Rick

Left Hand, 

47 minutes ago, Rickp said:

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

I did read this the other day and am not surprised. There are guys who pride themselves on never having to buy a golf ball and they turn every pond into a “fishing derby”.
Florida can be a dangerous place around those ponds. Definitely a shame for this to happen.

And talk about what contributes to slow play! Wife and I were playing behind a foursome where one of the guys had to walk along a bank on a par 5 (almost the length of the fairway) with a ball retriever. Really? Do you need that many Slazengers or Top Flites??  I'm ok with someone fishing for balls just do it sensibly and don't hold up the group behind you. Sorry rant over. 🤐

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Got my new GoPro today and had to brush up on the editing skills a bit before breaking it out for golf-related things. Safe to say I majorly annoyed the dog this afternoon:

Going to take a bit of practice with the frame rates and resolution on the GoPro before things get real polished. It's been well over a decade since I've done any video editing outside of iMovie and I'm pretty rusty (using HitFilm Express at the moment).

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

3 minutes ago, edingc said:

Got my new GoPro today and had to brush up on the editing skills a bit before breaking it out for golf-related things. Safe to say I majorly annoyed the dog this afternoon:

Going to take a bit of practice with the frame rates and resolution on the GoPro before things get real polished. It's been well over a decade since I've done any video editing outside of iMovie and I'm pretty rusty (using HitFilm Express at the moment).

Really good quality video there

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, edingc said:

That looks really good! I've heard those cameras are good for stabilization and it shows there. Plus, that's a pretty puppy. 

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

And talk about what contributes to slow play! Wife and I were playing behind a foursome where one of the guys had to walk along a bank on a par 5 (almost the length of the fairway) with a ball retriever. Really? Do you need that many Slazengers or Top Flites??  I'm ok with someone fishing for balls just do it sensibly and don't hold up the group behind you. Sorry rant over. 🤐

Just gotta do this to you

image.gif.ac0c98d8836da386099e81027d2bc0fd.gif

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Looks pretty good to me.
Pup took it well!

Rick

Left Hand, 

That’s one chill pup. My dogs would not stay still for that haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8