TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

2 hours ago, BIG STU said:

That was a course one had to learn and not just in a few rounds either--- IMHO it was a course that the greens were it's method of defense along with the ocean winds on 4 6 and 17. To play it well you had to absolutely know where and where not to put it on those greens with any pin placement. Also you had to relate your angle according to pin placement. A true shotmakers and thinkers course. Now I am not that big of a thinker but I learned that place from all the rounds I played there over 20 years with all types of equipment. In those 20 years I played it with everything from the latest and greatest to hickory.

Last day I played it as I had many rounds with my 80 VIPs and put in my persimmon woods---- I take pride in the fact I was the last to play it with persimmon woods and it was pre planned we were the last group in. Loved that place the last 2 holes that day it was all I could do to get the club back but I did par the last 2 holes and shot 76 the last round from the mid tees playing persimmon and blades. For some reason and I do not know why that place was special to me and as my friend Joe said I had survived 20 years and 4 different owners or groups. Like my friend Joe said " Stuey knows this course better than any living soul" I go by what is left of it ( club house now gone) on my way to my new haunt at Indigo Creek as I will in a hour or so Lord willing. I am retired now and not in a hurry for anything and sometimes sit in what is left of the old parking lot and reflect on all the good times there. I could write a book on that place

When we had our Condo in Surfside that course was 1st on our list.  SWMBO liked  Heron.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

11 hours ago, Rickp said:

Indian Wells was a really nice course, lots of water and decent greens.  It was one of my favorites.  Was a tough track for me, not LH friendly.

Most courses aren't left hand friendly. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

10 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

That’s very true!

Rick

Left Hand, 

20 hours ago, Rickp said:

When we had our Condo in Surfside that course was 1st on our list.  SWMBO liked  Heron.  

Heron point has been abandoned about 5 years now just sitting there. Man the last year it was in operation it was pitiful. You could hit a perfect drive in the fairway and hit one of those large pine cones and kick it Lord only knows where. Bad thing was on the 11th hole the aerator broke down on the green with a broke drive axle. That thing sat I know at least 2 months and someone told me the other day it is still there among the weeds. I liked the layout on that course and even played a round with no other than John Daly there. In latter years it was a locals course that escaped the tourist hoard. In prime tourist seasons you could get a tee time there and Island Green ( now closed too).

We had a loose group that was put together to try to get it before it closed. The brains and money man ended up passing away from cancer. He was a retired investor and could make money. If he got in a deal people would jump in because he could make money. We had envisioned it with share holder status and it was going to be a locals only thing. My part of the buy in was I was going to draw a salary and fully vested to be the General Manager. When he passed our group was kinda rudderless and that deal fell apart quicker than a $100 jalopy. I believe to this day we could have made money with it because it had a nice clubhouse and nice restaurant faculity. It was in a golf community and the restaurant / bar would have did real well. The money guy had said if start up was less then 5 million he was going to finance it himself no banks involved. He was not the typical millionare he was just a regular guy and liked to hang out and play golf with regular folks like myself. He could have been a member of like the exclusive Dunes course or Debordeau but he liked the muni public type thing. Now the place is just laying there grown up and wasted. I think to what it may could have been.

EDIT---- The money guy was a member at Indian Wells at the time and I remember they ticked him off one day and he told the staff he ought to buy the place CASH and fire everyone of them. This was before the Chinese Founders Group bought it. But about 6 months later another group bought it and cleaned house in the clubhouse anyhow. I remember one day he said sheet I should have bought it myself and one of the guys said and he could have done it too no sweat. When he passed his wife gave me a bunch golf equipment. I was going to sell it and give her the money you know the Biblical term about helping widows. She told me no. She also added ( she was a good Catholic) that that passage did not refer to a widow whose husband left her like over 30 million. Do not know if she was joking or not. She moved back up North Mass I think is where they were from

Edited by BIG STU

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

6 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Heron point has been abandoned about 5 years now just sitting there. Man the last year it was in operation it was pitiful. You could hit a perfect drive in the fairway and hit one of those large pine cones and kick it Lord only knows where. Bad thing was on the 11th hole the aerator broke down on the green with a broke drive axle. That thing sat I know at least 2 months and someone told me the other day it is still there among the weeds. I liked the layout on that course and even played a round with no other than John Daly there. In latter years it was a locals course that escaped the tourist hoard. In prime tourist seasons you could get a tee time there and Island Green ( now closed too).

We had a loose group that was put together to try to get it before it closed. The brains and money man ended up passing away from cancer. He was a retired investor and could make money. If he got in a deal people would jump in because he could make money. We had envisioned it with share holder status and it was going to be a locals only thing. My part of the buy in was I was going to draw a salary and fully vested to be the General Manager. When he passed our group was kinda rudderless and that deal fell apart quicker than a $100 jalopy. I believe to this day we could have made money with it because it had a nice clubhouse and nice restaurant faculity. It was in a golf community and the restaurant / bar would have did real well. The money guy had said if start up was less then 5 million he was going to finance it himself no banks involved. He was not the typical millionare he was just a regular guy and liked to hang out and play golf with regular folks like myself. He could have been a member of like the exclusive Dunes course or Debordeau but he liked the muni public type thing. Now the place is just laying there grown up and wasted. I think to what it may could have been.

EDIT---- The money guy was a member at Indian Wells at the time and I remember they ticked him off one day and he told the staff he ought to buy the place CASH and fire everyone of them. This was before the Chinese Founders Group bought it. But about 6 months later another group bought it and cleaned house in the clubhouse anyhow. I remember one day he said sheet I should have bought it myself and one of the guys said and he could have done it too no sweat. When he passed his wife gave me a bunch golf equipment. I was going to sell it and give her the money you know the Biblical term about helping widows. She told me no. She also added ( she was a good Catholic) that that passage did not refer to a widow whose husband left her like over 30 million. Do not know if she was joking or not. She moved back up North Mass I think is where they were from

Shame about Heron, I liked it and nice area at the time. Quite the History lesson.  
Island Green closing took me by surprise.  We nearly purchased Condo there!  We knew 3 couples @ Island Green and they were really screwed when that happened.  Lost their butts on the investment.  
I still have a few friends in the area all in their 70’s and slowing down.  We came VERY CLOSE to living in MB area as Snowbirds. SWMBO squashed that as she would be too stressed having two homes 800 miles apart. 

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Shame about Heron, I liked it and nice area at the time. Quite the History lesson.  
Island Green closing took me by surprise.  We nearly purchased Condo there!  We knew 3 couples @ Island Green and they were really screwed when that happened.  Lost their butts on the investment.  
I still have a few friends in the area all in their 70’s and slowing down.  We came VERY CLOSE to living in MB area as Snowbirds. SWMBO squashed that as she would be too stressed having two homes 800 miles apart. 

We came very close to buying one of those Octagon shaped houses there about 15 years ago. My wife and I were playing and she saw one for sale around #1 she copied the info. She called the Real Estate people with the info wanting to view it. The bubblehead that answered the phone had no Idea of what she was talking about and my wife had the address listing number and all. Bubblehead babbled something and my wife said never mind. About a MONTH later the agent called my wife and she was already mad. She told him we would not buy a house from a Real Estate company that would hire someone as dumb as that bubblehead. Yep we reflect that Bubblehead did us a favor. Another catch at Island Green they have 6 different HOAs there-- Part of the reason the course is closed now is because there was and still is some contriversy about the only road in and out of there. Yep it is grown up there now and unless you know you can not tell there was ever a course there same thing over at Heron Point. A guy I know had a condo over on #6 tee you could actually drive your cart on the porch. He ended up taking a bath on that deal. He did sell it took a bath and moved back to his native Virginia.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 10/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, tony@CIC said:

It is all about the angles-- I had to point that out to one of my shootout partners yesterday. One of my frequent partners is a lefty 74 years old. He is athletic and really hits the ball well. He also putts good. He played with us yesterday. One of the other players was discussing with me the angle on the putt and how the lefty read it. I told him lefty read it right from his angle that he had a differnt set up and start for the putt than we did. I brought up something when the round was over and we were eating--- How many times have you seen a right handed player move in behind Mickelson to see the roll of a putt after he putted? No one could recall it and I told them and you will not see Mickleson step in behind a righty either. The only reason I caught on is because I can somewhat putt left handed with a Bulls Eye or Cash In putter and I stress on the last somewhat putt left handed

G

On 10/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, tony@CIC said:

You actually had me thinking on this one. I believe my course is better for a left hander. Our course has one slight dogleg right but it is minor and plenty of room for a long straight drive but more room on the left. But we have five dog leg lefts with various degrees of turn.  So for a lefty if you tend to fade the ball you will be in better position as long as you get the ball out past the distance to the start of the dogleg.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

We came very close to buying one of those Octagon shaped houses there about 15 years ago. My wife and I were playing and she saw one for sale around #1 she copied the info. She called the Real Estate people with the info wanting to view it. The bubblehead that answered the phone had no Idea of what she was talking about and my wife had the address listing number and all. Bubblehead babbled something and my wife said never mind. About a MONTH later the agent called my wife and she was already mad. She told him we would not buy a house from a Real Estate company that would hire someone as dumb as that bubblehead. Yep we reflect that Bubblehead did us a favor. Another catch at Island Green they have 6 different HOAs there-- Part of the reason the course is closed now is because there was and still is some contriversy about the only road in and out of there. Yep it is grown up there now and unless you know you can not tell there was ever a course there same thing over at Heron Point. A guy I know had a condo over on #6 tee you could actually drive your cart on the porch. He ended up taking a bath on that deal. He did sell it took a bath and moved back to his native Virginia.

You dodged a bullet not buying in Island Green.  I had heard about the HOA problem but never heard about an outcome.  Everyone I knew that lived there bailed out at a loss.  I did like Heron better.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It is all about the angles-- I had to point that out to one of my shootout partners yesterday. One of my frequent partners is a lefty 74 years old. He is athletic and really hits the ball well. He also putts good. He played with us yesterday. One of the other players was discussing with me the angle on the putt and how the lefty read it. I told him lefty read it right from his angle that he had a differnt set up and start for the putt than we did. I brought up something when the round was over and we were eating--- How many times have you seen a right handed player move in behind Mickelson to see the roll of a putt after he putted? No one could recall it and I told them and you will not see Mickleson step in behind a righty either. The only reason I caught on is because I can somewhat putt left handed with a Bulls Eye or Cash In putter and I stress on the last somewhat putt left handed

Agree on the angle theory.  Lefties need to approach the course differently especially putting.

Rick

Left Hand, 

13 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

You actually had me thinking on this one. I believe my course is better for a left hander. Our course has one slight dogleg right but it is minor and plenty of room for a long straight drive but more room on the left. But we have five dog leg lefts with various degrees of turn.  So for a lefty if you tend to fade the ball you will be in better position as long as you get the ball out past the distance to the start of the dogleg.

Yep that is what is called plotting out a course--- Great example is Bernhard Langer who won again yesterday. Not only is he a great ball striker but he plots his way around the course. The announcers alluded to that yesterday that Langer had came in like on Tuesday to play practice rounds long before others came there. Even though he has played and won on that course before he came and replotted it. Yeah even though I think of him as Superman he is smart enough to realize the body changes with age and he had to modify his game plan to reflect. He is one month older than I am. He does know and play his game. The announcers alluded to the fact on a couple of par 3s he was hitting hybrid where others were using irons. Yep 10 to 12 years older than most on there and still kicking butt and taking names.

On plotting a course and adapting I have had to do that. Back when I was really playing I had some of the Charlotte boys wanting to play me. One of the guys told them that they could kill me at Beachwood which favors a draw for a right handed player and I hit that butter cut. Now at the time I was playing and practicing every day and pretty much had control over things. I was hitting that butter cut down the left tree lines and cutting it back in the fairway. Yep I had maybe 20 yards or so further into a green but shrug that was just 1 more club. At the time the only difference for me between 7 iron and Wedge was the distance required. Now the week before they came down I did play a couple of rounds there even though I knew the course and plotted my game plan. Had 3 of them firing at me for 2 days and I sent them packing back to Charlotte their wallets lighter. LOL they said one of them went back singing the old Honeycomb song Stick Up Highway Robbery as in " help I have been robbed"--- He was the main perpertrator in the whole mess. He always had more money than sense which I like. About 6 months later he called and had a game told me to find a partner he was going to bring his down. Ok I got a bud of mine who I played minis with and this guy has actually qualified for PGA Tour events several times as a Monday qualifier. In fact I caddied for him at Quail Hollow in the Wells Fargo. He Monday qualified and missed the cut by 3 shots. I asked my Charlotte bud where he wanted to play? Beach Wood again? Hell no he replied. I asked Indian Wells and he jumped. Anyone that had the sense of a house fly knew not to mess with me at The Wells as we called it in those days. When they arrived his partner darn near choked. He was supposed to be a hot shot because he played the Tarheel Tour ( now e golf tour) but my partner had won several times on that tour. Yeah we skunked them out of around 5 grand in 2 days. LOL I told my Charlotte bud you are going to keep messing with me and yep you are coming down here in a new 50k ( at the time) Mercedes but one of these days I am going to send you back to Charlotte on a 100K Grayhound bus. He never messed with me again. He passed a while back and I did go to his funeral because deep inside he was an ok guy. I did tell someone toungue in cheek since he passed I would have to go back to driving a truck. Sorry I got long winded and telling stories again

G

13 hours ago, tommc23 said:

One state down many more to go. PA is a long state to drive through Ohio and Illinois will go much quicker. I look forward to being in Nebraska with my camper set up though.

Be safe I can relate--- Love the Bob Seegar song Turn The Page--- On the lonely highway east of Ohama etc=== Yep been there quite a few nights on I-80 when I was trucking

G

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

Agree on the angle theory.  Lefties need to approach the course differently especially putting.

I think what has helped me in this area was that I was good in Math especially Trig. Never studied hard just one of the things that came naturally to me. It also helped me plotting angles when I built cages for race cars. In golf I in my head see the distance required in relationship to how far I can hit it and plot accordingly. One of the reasons I like Bryson and appreciate him and understand some of the stuff he does. My early days in golf I had the math skills but did not even think about relating angles etc. All that came after quitting messing with race cars and moving down here. Kinda like 2 things clicked in my brain and came together. I do not have the oughtright skills I once had or the distance but I gained on the thinking end

G

LOL another story ( if you guys dont mind) about the hustle above. Tom has seen my 01 Mercedes and knows it is rusty etc. My bud the Hustler had a 01 exactly like it when he was coming down here. Ran into a guy at Indigo a few months back. He was from Charlotte and had hung around the hustlers some. This guy can really embelish a story and had gotten a kick out of me kicking Bob's butt not only once but twice. He said "damn you really did get Bob's Benz" It had not even crossed my mind that my Benz was exactly like the one he had. Naah I told him that at the time I had only had that car maybe 6 or 8 months and it had came out of New Hampshire Via NC it was NOT Bob's car. Now to give the guy some credibility he was among the bet sweaters that came down when we played that match. He was there when I made the Benz crack versus the Greyhound bus. He had came down here to visit and did not know Indian Wells was shut down. They had eaten at the Pancake House up the street that my bud owns and I am the "Mayor " of ( another story) He asked if they knew me and they told him I hung my shingle at Indigo now so he went there and ran into me as I was pulling up. Talked to him a while on the patio and he left. He is a little up there in years about 6 years or so older than I am but does not play golf now. Anyhow we spent about an hour and he left. Now he is up there in age and can still spin a big story to be polite

This is where it gets interesting. About a month later I got a call from Bob's daughter. That guy had went back to Charlotte telling people that not only was I alive and well living at the Beach and driving Bob's Benz too. She was upset at the thought I was driving his car and still talking trash. The guy did not have my number but she got in touch with the pancake house and someone gave her my number. She is very intellegent and I told her the story that it was not her late Daddy's Benz . I told her how I came about the car ( another story) and no way in Hades had it ever been her Daddy's.  She was all right after that. She said if she saw the guy again she was going to kick his arse. Actually she was hoping it was his because the trash talking did not bother her but she wanted to buy the car if it had been her Daddy's

G

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Be safe I can relate--- Love the Bob Seegar song Turn The Page--- On the lonely highway east of Ohama etc=== Yep been there quite a few nights on I-80 when I was trucking

Passed out just east of Iowa heading the rest of the way today. Stupid pop up broke while I was driving. Good thing it’s old and this will be it’s last trip so whatever happens happens.

On 10/19/2021 at 8:40 PM, tommc23 said:

Grabbed my parents pop up to use on my hunting trip. First time it’s been set up in well over a year nearly two because of COVID then my sisters cancer. Letting it air out then cleaning it a little before I pack it over the next few days.

B5DBD0E5-5B58-44E4-8C1D-6F920621DEEC.jpeg

Came down here to the beach with this girl back in the early 80s and she had one of those pop up things. It had been her grandparents. Stayed at Ocean Lakes. That thing had more holes than a 36 hole golf course. First night the mosquitoes just about carried us off. Second night it rained and we just about drowned, Slept most of the night in my El Camino. LOL next morning we went to breakfast and kept on trucking on to Charlotte-- Left that thing in Ocean Lakes

G

22 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

That's interesting and I had not realized the difference, but it makes sense.  I have always found people talking about what they think I should do and what others should do as being a little too much in the weeds.  I will give my opinion if asked but personally I will ignore what they say and them to not comment.  Perception is different for everyone and just like swinging an iron a putt develops by practice and experience. 

I think people have problems when they don't paying attention to what they do before they hit and how it compares to what results.  That's always been my practice when putting again and again making fine adjustments to the same roll and noticing the difference.  I took to the mallet putter the first time I tried one and a blade still doesn't roll true for me.  I sometimes have one of those great days when everything works and Friday was the best in a long time, it sets the standard I try for every day and because of it I actually expect one-putts when I putt.  

I can see where you are coming from on the Mallett style--- I own 3 mallett style Bobby Grace Mark 5 V- Foils-- One is heel shafted one is center shafted and one is a center shafted broomstick. Someone asks why I keep them around First off they are Macgregor and second they are Bobby Grace. Far as I am concerned I was raised on Ironmasters even though my old man was a mallett guy. Then I switched to an Anser and it was mostly that style for then on. 

While ago when I was talking about putting left handed I have some what some success with a Bulls Eye putting right hand low left handed. One of my buds on WRX from across the pond calls it cack handed. But naah I would never depend on that in a actual match.

G

I feel vindicated. A week or two back, i was struggling to pull some graphite shafts, thought it was me, even though i have a lot of experience doing so.

Sent my Mitchell shaft puller (which should be indestructible) back to Mitchell to take a look just in case, and there was in fact an issue with the puller and they repaired it and its on its way back. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

9 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I feel vindicated. A week or two back, i was struggling to pull some graphite shafts, thought it was me, even though i have a lot of experience doing so.

Sent my Mitchell shaft puller (which should be indestructible) back to Mitchell to take a look just in case, and there was in fact an issue with the puller and they repaired it and its on its way back. 

I had wondered if it was a puller issue because I have never had any problem especially with graphite. Now my puller has pulled many a shaft and the die is getting worn around the 355 and 370 slots. I have already flipped it a couple of years ago. I will get over to my buds shop and use his wire welder and weld and grind it back with a Dremel tool or he is a machinist too and may just have him cut me a couple of dies with his laser cutter. The screw is not worn either because I keep it lubed up with WD 40 when using

G

Still waiting for my new car. Hope to hear something tomorrow.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, MattF said:

Still waiting for my new car. Hope to hear something tomorrow.

Yeah, I hear there is a waiting list for the 2022 mid-engine Corvette.  There was one in our course parking lot last week.  Were you lucky enough to get one??  😃

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

14 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Yeah, I hear there is a waiting list for the 2022 mid-engine Corvette.  There was one in our course parking lot last week.  Were you lucky enough to get one??  😃

Mate, I'm lucky I'm getting a Kia...🤣

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

23 hours ago, Kenny B said:

8 hours ago, MattF said:

Mate, I'm lucky I'm getting a Kia...🤣

Here you go!!  Got my eye on the 2014.5D7FC0EE-016B-456E-BCDB-5EDF9F210755.jpeg.a181770de8991c3625da51a4aaefc28e.jpeg0E58BC02-AC96-4E9F-AD4B-355C33BE8336.jpeg.131ad9cd41553d0eae53f7921be1a765.jpeg

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Well, with partial tears in the supraspinatus tendon, my wife will have open surgery to repair hers.  Then, after she recovers from 6 weeks of no movement, I will get a scope on my supraspinatus to repair as well.  Both from the Jul6 15 rear ended accident. Not gonna get much golf in this winter.

Good luck to both of you.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Well, with partial tears in the supraspinatus tendon, my wife will have open surgery to repair hers.  Then, after she recovers from 6 weeks of no movement, I will get a scope on my supraspinatus to repair as well.  Both from the Jul6 15 rear ended accident. Not gonna get much golf in this winter.

sorry to hear that;  hope you both make a quick recovery. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Well, with partial tears in the supraspinatus tendon, my wife will have open surgery to repair hers.  Then, after she recovers from 6 weeks of no movement, I will get a scope on my supraspinatus to repair as well.  Both from the July 15 rear ended accident. Not gonna get much golf in this winter.

That's a bummer!  Prayers for a quick recovery; keep the a.. in a sling!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Well, with partial tears in the supraspinatus tendon, my wife will have open surgery to repair hers.  Then, after she recovers from 6 weeks of no movement, I will get a scope on my supraspinatus to repair as well.  Both from the July 15 rear ended accident. Not gonna get much golf in this winter.

Ugghhh... that is a bummer.  Hope all goes well for your both and your back playing soon.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

10 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you and your wife will have quick recoveries.