Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Anyone else have a dog that gets unusually excited when you have something that involves shredded lettuce? Mine literally dances and begs me for it. 

Just the opposite.  My dog spits that kind of stuff on my feet if I try to give it to him.  Haha.

Peperoni though, he will jump through a window at full tilt to get a slice.  Haha.

8 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I do not know--- Hard to find people to work these days--

That is a very sad but true statement these days.......................................... seems that way in all job positions across the USA

Many reasons for this happening, and none of them are good  🙈  🙉  🙊

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

since the subject seemed to be going to the dogs.......................

this is what we have here, a Bichon Frise rescue named "Tom"

he was very skittish when we first got him as he was abused by the person who initially had him

funny part of the story, SWMBO is named Geri, so it is easy for me to remind everyone that I have a Tom and Geri to support

DISCLAIMER: Need to be older to remember the old "Tom & Jerry" cartoon characters

tom.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

second part for me of the dogs' posts..................................

mentioned in my intro. that my screen name chosen as my initials and car engine size that I have..........

photo below is of a handler who is raising a future Leader Dog.

I belong to a car club, (Corvette's) that raises money for Leader Dogs through various events throughout the year.

Typically, we raised somewhere between 10 - 14K annually and the Leader Dog's are given "free of charge" to anyone globally who needs one. Typical costs to raise and train a Leader Dog is approaching 50K per dog, and it is a 3 1/2 year process. Not all dogs make it through, due to temperament, etc. but those dogs then are trained and used in security at airports or other similar  roles

IMG_1778.jpg

33 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

since the subject seemed to be going to the dogs.......................

this is what we have here, a Bichon Frise rescue named "Tom"

he was very skittish when we first got him as he was abused by the person who initially had him

funny part of the story, SWMBO is named Geri, so it is easy for me to remind everyone that I have a Tom and Geri to support

DISCLAIMER: Need to be older to remember the old "Tom & Jerry" cartoon characters

tom.jpg

He's beautiful! I think it's sad to see that someone has abused a dog, they're wonderful companions and don't deserve it as all they want is love. I'm glad he found his way into your home. 

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Anyone else have a dog that gets unusually excited when you have something that involves shredded lettuce? Mine literally dances and begs me for it. 

We have a yellow lab... River pretty much gets excited for anything that involves food.  We play a game when making popcorn.  First being careful not to actually say the word "popcorn" which will wake him from a sleep that appears to be a coma and having him racing for the cabinet with the Stircrazy machine. So my wife will nonchalantly walk to the kitchen, try her very best Ninja-mode to be quiet about what she is doing, and cannot even get the oil poured before he's on her like stink on a June-bug. 😁

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

52 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

mentioned in my intro. that my screen name chosen as my initials and car engine size that I have..........

I belong to a car club, (Corvette's) that raises money for Leader Dogs through various events throughout the year.

Typically, we raised somewhere between 10 - 14K annually and the Leader Dog's are given "free of charge" to anyone globally who needs one. Typical costs to raise and train a Leader Dog is approaching 50K per dog, and it is a 3 1/2 year process. Not all dogs make it through, due to temperament, etc. but those dogs then are trained and used in security at airports or other similar  roles

IMG_1778.jpg

When our twin girls were around 11 years old we took on a Black Lab that was in training for Seeing Eye Guide Dog.  It was a long process about 1.5 years.  It was heartbreaking giving her up but rewarding as we all went to the Graduation and met her new partner.  Great experience for the girls. 
Dam, that was almost 40 years ago.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 5/21/2022 at 8:32 PM, EasyPutter said:

912252891_Baconapplesauce.jpg.0f3bcfdfa0fe78a8961e4feaead91c9b.jpg

🥓

342689045_BaconSaladrecipe.jpg.1622a2eed5439be4f7323f79dbcd8ae5.jpg

🥓🥓

be-honest-is-this-too-much-lettuce-because-bacon-7079897.png.f458dd7fbc6bd6f993c73e2bb6e065b2.png

🥓🥓🥓

1709420311_thisisbacon.jpg.ec7f96b75e66bdceb89f1768d20be564.jpg

Ok, I'm done. 

Bacon? 🥓

😂😂

656D317E-78F7-40E3-95E9-3DFE23EA5915.jpeg.0b411ad3e9888ce3fd9dba12db59ed04.jpeg

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Three Yorkshire Terriers here and they go bonkers for cheese. I can’t even open the cheese drawer in the refrigerator without them losing their minds. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

We took River for a walk on the Vigilante Trail in Virginia City today and this is my artistic offering... yup, good as it gets. 🙂  My wife can (and does) draw and create lots of things. I can do kinematic, free-body, radial arm drafting, and CAD but, anything beyond a stick figure is beyond my free hand artistic capabilities.

vigilante_marker.jpg.509f028941f81014b9b48c6afca0cb4f.jpg

We then stopped along the Ruby River for a stroll and it was just a picture perfect "bluebird day".  Unbeknownst to my wife, I was checking water flows and hatch (well, she may have known but didn't say anything). Yesterday we had about 2" of wet snow...  you would never know it.

vigilante2.jpg.a920702da36545679302de0aae327d58.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

We took River for a walk on the Vigilante Trail in Virginia City today and this is my artistic offering... yup, good as it gets. 🙂  My wife can (and does) draw and create lots of things. I can do kinematic, free-body, radial arm drafting, and CAD but, anything beyond a stick figure is beyond my free hand artistic capabilities.

vigilante_marker.jpg.509f028941f81014b9b48c6afca0cb4f.jpg

We then stopped along the Ruby River for a stroll and it was just a picture perfect "bluebird day".  Unbeknownst to my wife, I was checking water flows and hatch (well, she may have known but didn't say anything). Yesterday we had about 2" of wet snow...  you would never know it.

vigilante2.jpg.a920702da36545679302de0aae327d58.jpg

Thanks the bottom picture is making me look for jobs in Montana again. Truly is a beautiful state with great hunting and fishing

7 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

My corgis go crazy as the lettuce crosses the threshold of the refrigerator and stay attentive for anything lettuce that drops on the floor.  Now they are food crazy hounds but their lettuce response is unreal.

Corgs.jpg.b1021620ec6df2cd89f162aa90114905.jpg

I open the fridge and my dogs are there for anything from ice to whatever I get out if it falls they eat it

This clown is Spencer, in his favourite posi on the lounge. He'll eat almost anything and can hear a fridge door, cheese wrapper, chip packet, you name it from 3 blocks away.

851092691_SpencerLounge.jpg.c59bb98400aead570a87c2184cc5fdf5.jpg

Any of you have Labs, here you go...

labrador-dogs-of-different-colors

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

My Frenchie loves any greens--- Loves lettuce and raw spinach. LOL just have to make sure when he wants to go out he goes THEN

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm picturing that in my head and it's hilarious! 

Mine also love potatoes, so much so we call them pugtatoes. 

20220517_202238-01.jpeg.cece5707747c8d964ebec178be76552f.jpeg

LOL my Frenchie is the same way will eat anything--- He is also the same color as your pug and a lot of people mistake him for a Pug--- Wish I could do the pic thing

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

44 minutes ago, MattF said:

This clown is Spencer, in his favourite posi on the lounge. He'll eat almost anything and can hear a fridge door, cheese wrapper, chip packet, you name it from 3 blocks away.

Didn’t see that coming 😂

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I think that is an ingrained instinct of all dogs. Our 13 year old terrier chix mix is darn near deaf but his nose works really well he can sniff any food from 2 rooms away. I have threatened to lease him out to the Police for a drug sniffing dog or a tracker

G

12 hours ago, rkj427 said:

IMG_1778.jpg

Big Block Vettes dogs and helping dogs ---- What's not to like????

G

On 5/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, Rickp said:

I think I had cardboard w/gravy @ Fort Dix NJ!!

I was at Fort Dix for a week in '71 waiting to transfer and I had something with gravy, I'm not so sure it was cardboard though.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

6 minutes ago, hohjoe said:

I was at Fort Dix for a week in '71 waiting to transfer and I had something with gravy, I'm not so sure it was cardboard though.

I was there in 67, and pretty sure they were experimenting with cardboard consistency 😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 5/17/2022 at 5:52 PM, MattWillGolf said:

Today’s round included a turtle rescue. I found this little guy on the 3rd green and moved him pond adjacent. 

23ADFFEB-3BB0-4043-9E59-22BF1D83C7EE.jpeg.f8d60da296dc4216eed34005ae4b6a83.jpeg

I thought that was a divot 🤨

:cobra-small: RADSpeed 9° Matrix Black Tie X-Flex 🐺 

:cobra-small: F9 3/4 Wood Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 

:mizuno-small:CLK 19° Hybrid Speeder Evo HB S 

:mizuno-small: MP54 4-PW Nippon Modus³ Tour 115 X

:titleist-small: SM8 50° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 54° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 58° K-Grind 

DStar 'Malvern' Putter 

:titelist-small: AVX & -ProV1X

:footjoy-small: Tour-X 

"Hey mister, your clubs are the wrong way round"..

Had my wife's 40th birthday party at the club I play at. Several guests now want to come and have a game 🙂 

:cobra-small: RADSpeed 9° Matrix Black Tie X-Flex 🐺 

:cobra-small: F9 3/4 Wood Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 

:mizuno-small:CLK 19° Hybrid Speeder Evo HB S 

:mizuno-small: MP54 4-PW Nippon Modus³ Tour 115 X

:titleist-small: SM8 50° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 54° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 58° K-Grind 

DStar 'Malvern' Putter 

:titelist-small: AVX & -ProV1X

:footjoy-small: Tour-X 

"Hey mister, your clubs are the wrong way round"..

On 5/17/2022 at 9:52 AM, MattWillGolf said:

Today’s round included a turtle rescue. I found this little guy on the 3rd green and moved him pond adjacent. 

23ADFFEB-3BB0-4043-9E59-22BF1D83C7EE.jpeg.f8d60da296dc4216eed34005ae4b6a83.jpeg

27 minutes ago, DStar said:

I thought that was a divot 🤨

I thought it was goose poop.  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I thought it was goose poop.  😂

Goose poop is bigger. 😂😂

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

On my round today I was pleasantly surprised to see some course improvements underway. A couple of bunkers are getting some fresh sand. The straps are a bit on the firm to hard side so this is a nice development. 

361D68E3-F63C-4567-A45F-8ADB07F0832B.jpeg.cb73d6982c172911ed9af3056476d021.jpeg

A1FA831D-0C9A-4BCF-9FEC-F9F95A4A196A.jpeg.a9a67663eefb8064937c877a59d84933.jpeg

Just now, Rickp said:

Saw the Cardiologist this morning and I’m cleared for Surgery on June 2nd.  
Extra helping of Bacon for everyone!!!

That’s good news!! Hope it goes as smooth as possible here on out. 

Celebrate with bacon!!! 🥓 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black