Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
ole gray

Random Thread

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

WELL.... We're waiting!

Bastard played with June Jones instead. How dare he!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This might sound bad. But since I haven’t played a real round of golf in almost a decade (health and injuries). I actually can’t remember where I put my set of clubs. Been searching high and low and have no idea where they are 

This might sound bad. But since I haven’t played a real round of golf in almost a decade (health and injuries). I actually can’t remember where I put my set of clubs. Been searching high and low and have no idea where they are 

Did your wife enable their escape to your local goodwill store?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

On 1/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, tony@CIC said:

Did your wife enable their escape to your local goodwill store?

The same thing happened to me, er, only with a used pair of cleats I had on eBay. I'm pretty sure the War Dept. sold them at a garage sale, and a week later they "sold" on the bay. Couldn't find them and had to issue a damn refund...

So far 2019 has been giving me mixed signals .I made one decision that some would say is bitter sweet  and well deserved. But I also regret doing it, no matter the anguish I received from the other party in question. Now I’m left with the option on how to pursue the matter. And I’m at a stand still on how to go forward 

Hello my name is Tom and I have an addiction. I'm addicted to buying shotguns! I can't stop looking even though I have nearly a dozen it's not enough!! Can someone give me a reason not to drop another $1000 on a beautiful gun???

• Like 4

Hello my name is Tom and I have an addiction. I'm addicted to buying shotguns! I can't stop looking even though I have nearly a dozen it's not enough!! Can someone give me a reason not to drop another $1000 on a beautiful gun???

What ya looking at?!?! I too am a gun nut, so I can’t offer you any reason not to buy another one! No such thing as too much freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

No. Like you, I have all the guns I need, but don't have all the ones I want...🤪 Last count I have 4 shotguns in my little collection...

Years ago I shot a lot of trap, reloaded for the team, etc. Always wanted a nice Browning over/under or single-shot of some type, but at the time never had the $ to get one. Not long after moving up here, I found the "holy grail" of trap guns sitting on the consignment rack for cheap...a Browning BT-99 with all the bells & whistles. 1972 vintage, made in Japan. Snapped it up immediately and shot it maybe 2 or 3 times. Now it just sits in the safe. Gorgeous piece though...

Whatcha lookin for?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

No. Like you, I have all the guns I need, but don't have all the ones I want...🤪 Last count I have 4 shotguns in my little collection...

Years ago I shot a lot of trap, reloaded for the team, etc. Always wanted a nice Browning over/under or single-shot of some type, but at the time never had the $ to get one. Not long after moving up here, I found the "holy grail" of trap guns sitting on the consignment rack for cheap...a Browning BT-99 with all the bells & whistles. 1972 vintage, made in Japan. Snapped it up immediately and shot it maybe 2 or 3 times. Now it just sits in the safe. Gorgeous piece though...

Whatcha lookin for?

Two guns one is a CZ SxS 410 in a color pattern I've never seen before. The other is a two barrel SxS with 28 and 410 barrels. Both are great guns so gotta decide on one or both. 

6 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

What ya looking at?!?! I too am a gun nut, so I can’t offer you any reason not to buy another one! No such thing as too much freedom!

4 that's it???? I have 4 12 gauges alone and nearly 10 of my 25 are shotguns

• Like 1

I know the big PGA show is going on. But I went to another trade show this afternoon. The Home Depot building materials-doors-window expo. It was massive is an understatement. Learned about all the forms of drywall- adhesives - lumber- synthetic porches- man doors- custom doors- rock- mulch- lighting - and on and on. Was invited by a friend who is a contractor. Was 5 hours of pure boredom. But just amazed how they fit in all the booths- vendors and exhibits in such a tiny area. The visitors and exhibits were just fanatical about this stuff. Glad that is over 

• Like 2

Didn't really know what sub forum to put this in. But I randomly saw it and thought it was pretty cool.  

B3CDDD66-BDD7-4133-A9AB-9CF4500CE743.thumb.jpeg.0f27671e8769ce42a23133de349a95dc.jpeg

I got this for Christmas. It is like golf cornhole. Set it up, played with my son, he whipped me so I haven’t used it since.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I got this for Christmas. It is like golf cornhole. Set it up, played with my son, he whipped me so I haven’t used it since.

Exactly. If you can't read the sign in and back where it calls it the glorious love child of Cornhole and golf.  

My youngest getting ready to hang with her people. She has been walking around the house singing the song of the Dink Dinks all week.

IMG_1333.JPG

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I'm gonna be in northern Ohio for a few hrs. Anyone live near North Ridgeville?

That's about 1 hour NW of me, but no can do.

1 hour ago, MattF said:

That's about 1 hour NW of me, but no can do.

Maybe next time I won't be coming here last minute to breed a dog, hopefully it'll be something I can plan out a little.

• Like 1

January 28 is officially the day this year that I started to miss golf. 

Every winter I usually have one day where it really hits me that I'm a few months out from being able to play still. Today was that day. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

If anyone wants a laugh go look at the sunglasses giveaway thread. I scrolled through all the pages and recognize maybe 5-6 names. Where do these people hide while we’re talking golf?? I just find it very annoying when all they do is show up and scream pick me.

• Like 4