ole gray

Random Thread

OG, I'm still waiting for pics - I'm sure you're wife has a bunch. Maybe even video?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Here’s a pick of Boomer and I’m the guy with the blue pants on catching my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Good looking pup. BTW your wife takes great pictures! 

Thanks Toni and she loves using her talent to help these dogs find families! 

• Like 2

Want to give a big thank you to this great forum and the mods here.Its always so pleasant peaking in here and reading enjoyable clean threads.Was visiting a site called the hackers and noticed tons of bickering and bashing.Hate reading when current and past members get teamed up on.No reason even participating in a place like that.Glad this is my site 

Edited by Edveed
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Edveed said:

Want to give a big thank you to this great forum and the mods here.Its always so pleasant peaking in here and reading enjoyable clean threads.Was visiting a site called the hackers and noticed tons of bickering and bashing.Hate reading when current and past members get teamed up on.No reason even participating in a place like that.Glad this is my site 

Glad you've found your forum home here!

• Like 1

Hearts and prayers for the people of Alaska with the record earthquake. Many parts are just completely destroyed 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, strokerAce said:

well this is interesting...

Do I see a PXG VS Taylormade in the making?

• Like 1

Was waiting for War Dept and turned on TV to ESPN and there was a Cornhole College Event between Bama and Georgia college students. Only had it on a few minutes but Bama was killing Georgia.
Fun to watch.

• Like 1

Best Disney picture ever of my wife and I. After 7 years finally a good couples picture.

IMG_1149.thumb.JPG.c732cea2db9052b023d3932ca293f78b.JPG

Nice pic - love the t shirts

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 8:00 AM, gaussman1 said:

I don't like announcing the score if we're up. It just feels discourteous to me somehow. If I'm behind I will ask as we head to the next hole "that puts you 2 up, right" or something like that. That way I'm letting my opponent off the hook if they feel uncomfortable about saying it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I try to do that as well, but when you are keeping score, at some point with 5-6 holes to go, I think it’s important to make sure everyone knows where the match stands. It just sucks when there’s 5-6 holes left and you are up 4 and you have to bring up the scores. 

• Like 2

i'll admit I'm envious of all the guys posting in the 'how'd you play thread' and 'weather in your neck of the woods' and 'pics from the course' but it is sure nice to see that some members get to play year round.

keep the posts coming as it helps us in outer regions live vicariously through you - at least for a few months!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

Finally got caught up in the forum after being at work for 38 hours.

Holy cr*p is that normal?? Hopefully you get a lot of time off. 

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Holy cr*p is that normal?? Hopefully you get a lot of time off. 

I do it nearly once a week. I work 4 on 4 off. So I work overtime in between my nights so I keep my 4 days off.

• Like 3

Beautiful morning 70* @ 7:30 tee time. Shot a 45-43-88.
This was the first time we played a course that the greens were recently reseeded with TifEagle hybrid grass. I only made a couple of decent putts as these greens were tough to read. These were also some of the fastest and smoothest we’ve played in a long time.
Fun morning

• Like 2