ole gray

Random Thread

7 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

F12358C3-06FA-4A93-A0F4-C2B3CCF0B848.jpeg

Thanks, now I can't get that damn song out my head today😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just saw a thing on the twitter for a Bill and Ted 3?!?!

🤯

First Star Wars, then Top Gun... now this? Now all we need is some more Indiana Jones movies and life would be grand!

I forgot Days of Thunder... we deserve a Days if Thunder 2.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Fluticasone for me year round. Florida has no “non pollen” free months.

At least in CT I had 6 months of pollen freedom. Worth the trade off.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Me too! It is my lifeblood.....

Daily: Zyrtec & Singular plus Fluticasone.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

12 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

F12358C3-06FA-4A93-A0F4-C2B3CCF0B848.jpeg

That is certainly a random thought....

Thanks for replacing the terrible song that has floating through my head all morning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

man oh man...getting emails about courses around me opening up this weekend and next.

WOO-HOO!   ❣️

Heck I got an email that the one course I play frequently is closing.

So I’ve been really thinking long and hard about the cobra connect challenge testing. After 4-5 days of deliberation I have decided to throw my hat in the ring. I was hesitant not because I don’t think I can do it, but, I don’t have any social media presence. So after applying I downloaded twitter and started to set my account up, well wouldn’t you know it, it seems I set an account up back in 2012!! Who knew 🤷‍♂️. First account I added to follow, you better believe it was MGS!!

• Like 5

I just spent the last 4 days redesigning my 3 daughters bedrooms. New paint, new furniture including a loft bed for the oldest and a bunk bed for her younger sisters. I warned them to be careful on the bunk beds so no one falls and gets injured.

Well, the little one goes to preschool today and falls off the jungle gym and breaks her arm. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I just spent the last 4 days redesigning my 3 daughters bedrooms. New paint, new furniture including a loft bed for the oldest and a bunk bed for her younger sisters. I warned them to be careful on the bunk beds so no one falls and gets injured.

Well, the little one goes to preschool today and falls off the jungle gym and breaks her arm. Go figure.

I can’t “like” this, hope the little one heals quickly.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2019 at 12:52 AM, deejaid said:

kids doing kids things. Good news is she will heal quickly and the bone will be stronger than before. We've had a few over the last 5 years.🙄

• Like 4

I can’t “like” this, hope the little one heals quickly.

Even worse, today is her birthday. Birthday bowling is cancelled tonight. She’ll still have fun though.

• Like 2

Even worse, today is her birthday. Birthday bowling is cancelled tonight. She’ll still have fun though.

She'll be showing off the cast like a badge of honor

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Hard to imagine as of today my first born is a teenager. From the little boy that used to sit on the range with me for hours while I hit balls to the young man that is a few years away from beating me on the golf course.

IMG_2850.JPG

Image1553779406.365205.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Jmikecpa said:

Hard to imagine as of today my first born is a teenager. From the little boy that used to sit on the range with me for hours while I hit balls to the young man that is a few years away from beating me on the golf course.

IMG_2850.JPG

Image1553779406.365205.jpg

Along similar lines, my "baby" turned 18 yesterday - makes me feel old. In about 5 months, we will have two in college and be empty nesters.

• Like 4

I’ll chime in... my oldest is turning 13 in June. She’s on her way to being an extremely successful adult . Can’t wait to see what her future looks like.... where has the time gone?!

• Like 4

Since we're talking birthdays, my oldest turned 20 last Sunday...when did I have a 20 year old daughter??

• Like 5

Set the bar at 297 yards for the long drive portion of the Top Golf ribbon cutting.

• Like 6

On 3/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, MaxEntropy said:

Along similar lines, my "baby" turned 18 yesterday - makes me feel old. In about 5 months, we will have two in college and be empty nesters.

Oh to have an empty nest (for a while at least).....mine are 28 and 30, and still with me.  Plus, we have a 6 year old grandson who has lived with us since he was 6 months.  I love them all, but could stand a little quiet and privacy for a while.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have 14 year old boy/girls twins.  It's like having two married couples under one roof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1