TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

Man you really can’t beat New England. Besides the winter.....I’m ready to move lol....

benefits of work is getting some pretty good views sometimes:

8E2B2599-D4AC-46C3-9FB7-6C391B640938.jpeg

CD9E9F13-828D-437D-95BA-6618CC5CD87E.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Man you really can’t beat New England. Besides the winter.....I’m ready to move lol....

benefits of work is getting some pretty good views sometimes:

8E2B2599-D4AC-46C3-9FB7-6C391B640938.jpeg

CD9E9F13-828D-437D-95BA-6618CC5CD87E.jpeg

Nice fall colors. 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Just now, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Nice fall colors. 

Was a rough fall too because of how dry the summer was. Everything is turning really fast and getting brown fast

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

@Lacassem, yep wonderful views.  But I’m getting sick just looking Off a roof in a picture.  Anything over 5’11” tall and you might as well count me out.  Haha.

Heights.... 🚫

that’s only 2 stories! Used to work at a hospital and that roof was super duper views, you wouldn’t have made it past the 1st picture 😂

4th of July on that roof was awsome could see 6 different towns fireworks 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

19 minutes ago, alfriday101 said:

And songs like Louie Louie were seditious and worthy of FBI investigation.  

It almost became the Washington State song, and it's still considered the "unofficial" state rock song.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

that’s only 2 stories! Used to work at a hospital and that roof was super duper views, you wouldn’t have made it past the 1st picture 😂

4th of July on that roof was awsome could see 6 different towns fireworks 

I worked for a roofing company one summer, before my fear of heights kicked in.  Some of the stuff we did... man I don’t know how I am not a pancake.  3-4 story houses with cedar shake... spraying silicone!!  It was like a skating rink.... stepped on a loose piece of tar paper one time and snag near made a 1.5 story fall.

The final straw was when my oldest daughter was 11 months old, I slipped at Chimney Rock, NC with her on my back in a carrier... that was it.  No more heights for me.  No sir.

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I worked for a roofing company one summer, before my fear of heights kicked in.  Some of the stuff we did... man I don’t know how I am not a pancake.  3-4 story houses with cedar shake... spraying silicone!!  It was like a skating rink.... stepped on a loose piece of tar paper one time and snag near made a 1.5 story fall.

The final straw was when my oldest daughter was 11 months old, I slipped at Chimney Rock, NC with her on my back in a carrier... that was it.  No more heights for me.  No sir.

Yea roofing nah can’t do that. Residential and commercial two different animals. My roof I can do but start getting into the real pitches stuff nah I’m good

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

37 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Haha, those of that were kids when the Beatles arrived on the scene remember Flat Tops very well. Growing "bangs" caused a huge uproar from the conservatives of the 60's. Seems the country was going down the tubes because we grew our hair a little longer LOL. If they could see the tattoos, hear the gangstah rap and the heads buried in iPhones from affluent suburban kids they would roll over in their graves. 🤣

33 minutes ago, alfriday101 said:

And songs like Louie Louie were seditious and worthy of FBI investigation.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EqzTiDc-1k&feature=emb_logo

for those too young to know what was previously mentioned.......................

you really have no idea of what you missed out on...................

f57afed08999a42ae7885a2c213a8650--flat-top-haircut-teen-boys.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

20 minutes ago, Shankster said:

@Lacassem, yep wonderful views.  But I’m getting sick just looking Off a roof in a picture.  Anything over 5’11” tall and you might as well count me out.  Haha.

Heights.... 🚫

Kinda makes me wish I still had my skydiving video and could convert it from VHS to digital. 

1 minute ago, rkj427 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EqzTiDc-1k&feature=emb_logo

for those too young to know what was previously mentioned.......................

you really have no idea of what you missed out on...................

f57afed08999a42ae7885a2c213a8650--flat-top-haircut-teen-boys.jpg

... Hahaha. My senior year in high school I transferred to a County school because our new head coach wanted to start a sophomore at QB and moved me to safety, even though I had never played defense and only played QB since the second grade. After summer practices the first day of school they locked al the doors except the front door and the Pricipal and Ass. Principal checked our hair. If it touched our collar (tee shirts not allowed) or was within 2" of our eyebrows we were not allowed in the school. This was 1970! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Hahaha. My senior year in high school I transferred to a County school because our new head coach wanted to start a sophomore at QB and moved me to safety, even though I had never played defense and only played QB since the second grade. After summer practices the first day of school they locked al the doors except the front door and the Pricipal and Ass. Principal checked our hair. If it touched our collar (tee shirts not allowed) or was within 2" of our eyebrows we were not allowed in the school. This was 1970! 

Hippies! 🤣

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

9 hours ago, chisag said:

... Haha, those of that were kids when the Beatles arrived on the scene remember Flat Tops very well. Growing "bangs" caused a huge uproar from the conservatives of the 60's. Seems the country was going down the tubes because we grew our hair a little longer LOL. If they could see the tattoos, hear the gangstah rap and the heads buried in iPhones from affluent suburban kids they would roll over in their graves. 🤣

And ohh the Southern Baptist preachers raising hell about the Beatles, rock and roll in general and of course long hair. Heck my old man was worse than the preachers and he was not a Christian at the time. And back even in those days do not get him started about tattoos. ( BTW I have 2 myself). Yeah my old man would absolutely freak out today. This may sound bad but I am glad he has went on because he could not handle it today. Frankly I find it hard sometimes but I push my ignore button an go on doing my thing

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It almost became the Washington State song, and it's still considered the "unofficial" state rock song.  

I do know Casey Kasum stated one time it was the most recorded and performed song in history. He said all the garage bands did it in the 60s

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Things are sure different than the 60’s & 70’s.
Drove my Parents out of their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Pumpkin patch day... and it is nice and sunny, which means finish the room I’ve been working on day... which means no golf, which means tomorrow there will be 18 holes..... and a new course on Wednesday, but playing with two people that have not swung a club ever... 😳

Its going to be me vs. another 4-5 handicap.  Should get rather competitive.  I set it up that way to see how well we both can do.

Drove my Parents out of their minds.

Rick

Left Hand, 

22 hours ago, chisag said:

A bunch of the guys in my high school wore short wigs with their long hair tucked up inside. Those were some of the ugliest wigs on the planet.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

I was out of High School by 65 so just missed the hair checks.
The military was taking care of our haircut needs.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 10/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, Rickp said:

Rank has its privileges!!emoji106.png

You do know boss spelled backwards is ---- double s o b. When I was a shop foreman the guys gave me a coffee cup with that on it

G

On the hair thing my old man hated long hair with a passion. I always had a crew cut growing up cut every 2 weeks . Now for a couple of years I ended up in a private Baptist school and man were they strict on hair. I shaved mine half the time to keep from hearing the static. I got out of there I had gotten older and let it grow some then wham I went in the NAVY. After I got out I let it grow for 10 years. Cut it back some. When I came here I had a pony tail I did cut it back some when I was in the towing business because of dealing with 3 Police Agencies. The company I was driving a truck for was not strict but you would get little comments. Since I have been home hurt I have grown it back out again. I do not think I am going back to work ( my choice) so I am letting it grow out really long again. My last stand on people telling me what to do

G

34 minutes ago, Shankster said:

@Lacassemfishing for what?

Blue fin tuna we’ll see. Hopefully will have some pictures

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

23 hours ago, Rickp said:

Drove my Parents out of their minds.emoji33.png

Can you imagine what they'd think today of the music and the outfits at the Grammy awards? Tattoos? What about the piercings. They'd definitely long for the 60's and 70's. Ah yes I was going to hell for listening to the Rolling Stones, Animals, etc. but the topper was I 'm left handed. Don't get me started on being left handed and what the Nuns thought of that 😡, my left hand still hurts from that ruler. . 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

5 hours ago, chisag said:

... After having to keep my hair so short my senior year in high school, I made up for it my freshman year in college. That's me in the middle:

553007_10200437555533817_1765752578_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=BvdfGWlEte0AX-BYZ06&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=ece4f9a787b874ae256756422dc4be63&oe=5FB21815

Nice school!!  13 girls to 5 guys in the picture.  Or did I get some wrong?  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”