ole gray

Random Thread

You have got to be sh*tting me... American Cornhole League ???? on ESPN3 ???

Is it bad that I actually watched that one day when I couldn't find anything else to watch?

• Like 3

Is it bad that I actually watched that one day when I couldn't find anything else to watch?

unequivocally...

• Like 1

They've got cornhole on ESPN3 pic.twitter.com/PvahN1ZKwE— Rodger Sherman (@rodger_sherman) July 21, 2017

Yup, saw that!! At first I thought it was some kind of joke but realized it was for real.

Funny thing is its a big deal in Florida, kinda took the place of the always exciting shuffle board.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I think it's time I retire this glove. IMG_9580.JPG

This is the longest I've gone playing a glove, I just haven't gotten around to buying a new one haha. Ended up ripping yesterday during practice, but couldn't resist playing today so it had to do. Probably should have thrown it away a couple weeks ago. Thankfully my new one should be here tomorrow.

• Like 2

Found out today that my son made the all star team for his PGA Jr league. The selected 10 kids from the 8 clubs in our district to play against other teams in the area. Not sure if I am more excited or he is????

• Like 5

Found out today that my son made the all star team for his PGA Jr league. The selected 10 kids from the 8 clubs in our district to play against other teams in the area. Not sure if I am more excited or he is????

That is freakin awesome! Congratulations to both of you.

It's something u both will remember.

Our granddaughter went this summer on a 14/15 year old girls softball tournament in Spain representing USA. My wife and I were just as excited as my daughter and granddaughter.

Enjoy it!!

• Like 3

I think it's time I retire this glove. attachicon.gifIMG_9580.JPG

This is the longest I've gone playing a glove, I just haven't gotten around to buying a new one haha. Ended up ripping yesterday during practice, but couldn't resist playing today so it had to do. Probably should have thrown it away a couple weeks ago. Thankfully my new one should be here tomorrow.

Yup I agree, time for replacement.

Finally found an XXL glove for a lefty! HALLELUJAH! I've never played a Bionic RelaxGrip, but I hope they are decent.. will be my go-to for a while if so.

Sorry, but this is exciting stuff for me!

• Like 4

Finally found an XXL glove for a lefty! HALLELUJAH! I've never played a Bionic RelaxGrip, but I hope they are decent.. will be my go-to for a while if so.

Lefty gloves are hard to find - XXL have got to be even worse. I have graduated from the normal run of the mill gloves, like FJ on to Bionic, etc. I absolutely love Hertzl but no longer available in the US. I'm now on to what I think the best glove out there is (and available in XXL). It's an Australian company but they only charge $8. To ship to US. glove is made out of kangaroo leather and wears better than normal gloves. Pm me if you want details. FYI I have no financial interest in the co.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Lefty gloves are hard to find - XXL have got to be even worse. I have graduated from the normal run of the mill gloves, like FJ on to Bionic, etc. I absolutely love Hertzl but no longer available in the US. I'm now on to what I think the best glove out there is (and available in XXL). It's an Australian company but they only charge $8. To ship to US. glove is made out of kangaroo leather and wears better than normal gloves. Pm me if you want details. FYI I have no financial interest in the co.

Yeah, I have always worn an XL and after about 5 or so rounds it finally gets a little loose and feels comfortable, but then it's almost time to replace it. Used to wear FJ primarily, then tried UA which was really soft, but didn't last long. I'm always down to try out new things, so I will be shooting you a PM.

• Like 1

I think only leftys understand what u mean.

When I see good quality gloves size L at a decent price I buy them all. I have probably 15-20 gloves in my garage ready to go.

• Like 1

I think only leftys understand what u mean.

When I see good quality gloves size L at a decent phi but then all. I have probably 15-20 gloves in my garage ready to go.

Being a lefty just isn't fun sometimes haha. Glove selection is 1/10th of that of the right handed selection, at least in stores. I get excited when I see anything lefty.

• Like 2

That's great. Congrats to you both!!

Being a lefty just isn't fun sometimes haha. Glove selection is 1/10th of that of the right handed selection, at least in stores. I get excited when I see anything lefty.

And that's just gloves - we really get excited when we see lefty clubs!

• Like 1

And that's just gloves - we really get excited when we see lefty clubs!

Like a kid in a candy shop.

• Like 2

Like a kid in a candy shop.

More like your 1st Playboy!

• Like 4

I haven't worn a glove for more than 15 years until this summer.  One day I was playing and it was unusually humid for this area.  So. I decided to buy a glove the keep in the bag for such occasions.  I ordered from 

https://www.mggolf.com

I'm RH, but they have LH gloves up to XXL and the price is only $6.50.  

I haven't worn a glove for more than 15 years until this summer. One day I was playing and it was unusually humid for this area. So. I decided to buy a glove the keep in the bag for such occasions. I ordered from

https://www.mggolf.com

I'm RH, but they have LH gloves up to XXL and the price is only $6.50.

I've seen these popup on Amazon when I'm browsing golf stuff, just wasn't familiar with the brand. Have you used it a lot recently? If so, how do you like it?

I've seen these popup on Amazon when I'm browsing golf stuff, just wasn't familiar with the brand. Have you used it a lot recently? If so, how do you like it?

I don't really have anything to compare it to, but the Cabretta leather is nice and the fit is good.  I bought the Elite and the Techgrip gloves for the stretch in the knuckles.  I used the sizing guide on their site and it seems correct.  I haven't worn out any spots on the leather, and I am playing the Pure DTX grips which are very rough.  I don't like to wear a glove when I am around the green, so I'm taking it off then putting it on again on the next tee.  The Elite is looking pretty sad after a month from all the sweat, and when pulling the glove on, it ripped at the stitching a little.  I still use it on the range, but started using the Techgrip a couple of weeks ago and I am a little more careful about putting it on.  I think I like it better.  I'm getting used to wearing a glove now, but will re-evaluate this fall when the temps drop.

• Like 2