ole gray

Random Thread

I've seen these popup on Amazon when I'm browsing golf stuff, just wasn't familiar with the brand. Have you used it a lot recently? If so, how do you like it?

There are a couple of guys at my club that swear by their gloves.

• Like 2

Ditto, I've never tried them but a few guys here like everything from MG.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Good to know. I might have to give one a go and see how it compares. You can't really beat that price.

Good to know. I might have to give one a go and see how it compares. You can't really beat that price.

I think that's what weighs so heavily on people when they recommend them. It makes you less willing to try different brands, when you can just get 3 "good enough" gloves for the same price as one premium one. So, if someone went through all three of them in the same time they would go through 1 premium one, they'd rather buy 3 cheaper ones because you technically get "more" for your money.

I like gloves that have black color in the palm, makes me look like less of a disgusting barbarian lol. Doesn't seem to be very popular with the companies that make gloves though.

• Like 3

I think that's what weighs so heavily on people when they recommend them. It makes you less willing to try different brands, when you can just get 3 "good enough" gloves for the same price as one premium one. So, if someone went through all three of them in the same time they would go through 1 premium one, they'd rather buy 3 cheaper ones because you technically get "more" for your money.

I like gloves that have black color in the palm, makes me look like less of a disgusting barbarian lol. Doesn't seem to be very popular with the companies that make gloves though.

The Bionic one I just picked up has the black palm, and I like it. It won't wear (or look wore) as fast. I will definitely shoot for those styles from now on.

• Like 1

The Bionic one I just picked up has the black palm, and I like it. It won't wear (or look wore) as fast. I will definitely shoot for those styles from now on.

Relaxed grip? I love those. Been using the same one since mid season last year and I never switch during the round.

It feels really weird to go back to a normal glove after using those too.

Sent by carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Relaxed grip? I love those. Been using the same one since mid season last year and I never switch during the round.

It feels really weird to go back to a normal glove after using those too.

Sent by carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

That's the one! I picked up one Stable Grip last year sometime on accident, and it was just too much. The extra padding just felt really weird and I could not get used to it. However, I love the RelaxGip. The padding is just right, which makes the glove super comfy. Out of all the gloves I've tried, this one is my favorite... so far.

• Like 3

I have been a fan if the bionic gloves for a long time. Form me they also seem to have a longer life than other gloves

• Like 1

OK, similar, but on slightly different tangent-

A man returns home early Sunday morning, looking disheveled, smelling of scotch and perfume, telltale lipstick on his unbuttoned collar and neck... only to be greeted in the kitchen by his irate wife - Where the He!! have you been, it is 7AM- you left for your Saturday round and never came home....????

He responds- "Honey, we have been married over 25 years, and you know I love you more than anything- and I cant lie to you.  Yesterday at the club after my round I bumped into an old high school flame- we chatted for a while, had a few drinks, and all of a sudden I find myself back at her place- I really don't know what happened- but I will tell you this- it meant nothing to me.  I am ashamed of what I did, and I ask your forgiveness...."

To which his wife says.......

Bull$h!t -you played 36 again, didn't you!!!!!

• Like 5

Went to the National Baseball Congress tournament here in Wichita today. There's a team called Ks Stars, its made up of former Major league players. Got to see Chipper Jones & others. Pretty cool

• Like 4

Went to the National Baseball Congress tournament here in Wichita today. There's a team called Ks Stars, its made up of former Major league players. Got to see Chipper Jones & others. Pretty cool

Watched some of it on TV. Was confused. Haha. Who is on the other teams?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HAPPY Birthday

Happy Birthday! ... young'n!!

Happy Birthday big un !

Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all!

• Like 1

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Yee yee!

Happy Birthday T. Hope it was a great one.

• Like 1