TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

LOL, As for going to the course today... I was on a plane early AM heading to Florida. Plans were to just hang around my MIL's house until dinner. After I land, my MIL said she would watch the kids if I wanted to go golfing. Before she even finished the sentence, I threw the bag in the car and high tailed it out of there:) back was tight from being on the plane for so long, but I was out on an unexpected partial round of golf (we didn't start until 3:30ish). Love this Florida weather! BTW, Carolina Golfer 2, I was wrong about the putter in the backup bag in Florida. Check out the pics below as it may seem familiar to you :) a PGA Pro's old putter...

MDGolfHackerattachicon.gif1125161537c.jpgattachicon.gif 1125161537a.jpg

Ah So you do still have ole Flesch'ies putter around. Nice. How'd you play.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

"Ah So you do still have ole Flesch'ies putter around. Nice. How'd you play."

Yes, still have his irons too. As for how I played, moments of brilliance and then the other category ha ha ha.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yes, weighted heavier with lead tape by the tour pro.

MDGolfHacker

I still have a Never Compromise putter.  It's called a Voodoo Daddy and I occasionally go back to it as it's pretty hawt at times. 

1006161-aag.jpg

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I still have a Never Compromise putter. It's called a Voodoo Daddy and I occasionally go back to it as it's pretty hawt at times.

1006161-aag.jpg

I remember that putter. Awesome putter!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I remember that putter. Awesome putter!

MDGolfHacker

Back when it came out it was like $300.00 ! I'm fond of that old rascal as it has dropped a boat ⛵️ load of putts over the years

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Cleveland

Rivalry Day in College Football!

Who's ya team playing today?

Georgia vs Georgia Tech 

GO  DAWGS!!!!! :D  :D  :D 

Cleveland

The Civil War  -  Oregon vs. Oregon State

They have been playing the Civil War since 1894, and OSU hadn't beaten UO since 2007, but today the Beavs win 34-24.   

Finally!  Sorry MmmmmmBuddy.   :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I just noticed in the chat window, there are currently 28 users on chat right now.   That's fanstastic.  I think up until a few weeks ago, the most I would see was like 4 or 5.

MGS Owners and Staff must be doing something right, to see such growth in the community in just a short amount of time.  I love it!!

Good Lord I rolled down to the bottom of the screen and there are ton of folks down there! It's funny how those testing opportunities bring in new blood!  I mean hell they are hopping on board like fleas on a hound dawg.   I hope all those folks stick around after the testing is done and stay a while.   I suppose it's a good way to build ya membership huh? :D

Cleveland

It Is kind of funny that some people think anybody can do sales and be successful. Ok I'm not a genius and I haven't written hundreds of books on sales. But I do have almost 15 years of successful sales background.

For some to think without any experience, that they can go do it is humorous. I do believe some people are born with natural skills and can succed in what ever areas those are. I wasn't that fortunate. I have to rely on acquired people skills, a natural friendliness and most of all, determination and not giving up.

There's more to it than just having lunch with a potential client. Ha

It Is kind of funny that some people think anybody can do sales and be successful. Ok I'm not a genius and I haven't written hundreds of books on sales. But I do have almost 15 years of successful sales background.

For some to think without any experience, that they can go do it is humorous. I do believe some people are born with natural skills and can succed in what ever areas those are. I wasn't that fortunate. I have to rely on acquired people skills, a natural friendliness and most of all, determination and not giving up.

There's more to it than just having lunch with a potential client. Ha

You mean that most displaced steel workers really aren't carpenters/cabinetmekers? Hmmm...... that explains some things. :rolleyes:

You mean that most displaced steel workers really aren't carpenters/cabinetmekers? Hmmm...... that explains some things. :rolleyes:

Well.... I don't know about that, can someone go from swinging a steel sledgehammer that is a E35 swing-weight to a regular hammer at a C3 Swing-weight...LOL    I probably just exhibited a total lack of knowledge in both steel-work and carpentry there...LOL   

I should clarify, I wasn't saying skills from one career don't transfer to another.  it was more a comment on someone recently suggesting they need a career change but don't have experience doing anything else,  and someone telling them they should go into sales, it doesn't require any experience.   Which again, some areas it may not, I mean I'm selling golf courses, and I had no experience selling golf courses before, but I did have experience selling a similar product, something with a perishable time frame, and was based on dates and capacity...etc.

Well.... I don't know about that, can someone go from swinging a steel sledgehammer that is a E35 swing-weight to a regular hammer at a C3 Swing-weight...LOL    I probably just exhibited a total lack of knowledge in both steel-work and carpentry there...LOL   

I should clarify, I wasn't saying skills from one career don't transfer to another.  it was more a comment on someone recently suggesting they need a career change but don't have experience doing anything else,  and someone telling them they should go into sales, it doesn't require any experience.   Which again, some areas it may not, I mean I'm selling golf courses, and I had no experience selling golf courses before, but I did have experience selling a similar product, something with a perishable time frame, and was based on dates and capacity...etc.

So you're selling golf courses to rich people or are you advertising for golf courses to draw in more players etc. ?

Cleveland

So you're selling golf courses to rich people or are you advertising for golf courses to draw in more players etc. ?

Tournament Sales Director for a public 36 hole golf course.  My main responsibility is getting golf outings that are raising funds for an organizations, or corporations that are having client outings or Golf Leagues that are hosting tournaments and such.    But also helping promote the course in the community for daily players and annual members. 

Tournament Sales Director for a public 36 hole golf course.  My main responsibility is getting golf outings that are raising funds for an organizations, or corporations that are having client outings or Golf Leagues that are hosting tournaments and such.    But also helping promote the course in the community for daily players and annual members. 

I got ya now.   Sounds like they should throw in a free membership for your efforts..... :D  ^_^ 

Cleveland

I got ya now.   Sounds like they should throw in a free membership for your efforts..... :D  ^_^

I get to play as often as I like comp.    You know our mutual friend Vman, said I had it good with the free or discounted hotel rooms with my last job and that was true, but I'm taking advantage of this perk much more often  :lol:     

If you should ever decide to drive north several states and join the DMV boys, you're round is on me!!

I get to play as often as I like comp.    You know our mutual friend Vman, said I had it good with the free or discounted hotel rooms with my last job and that was true, but I'm taking advantage of this perk much more often  :lol:     

If you should ever decide to drive north several states and join the DMV boys, you're round is on me!!

That would be right neighborly of ya !    Good on you with that perk and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Cleveland

I'm trying to remember the name of them fancy drawers someone was bragging about recently.  Was it Tommy Johns?  I'm being asked for what I want for a stocking stuffer for Christmas so heck I might as well try some of the world class drawers! :D 

Cleveland

I'm trying to remember the name of them fancy drawers someone was bragging about recently.  Was it Tommy Johns?  I'm being asked for what I want for a stocking stuffer for Christmas so heck I might as well try some of the world class drawers! :D

There are just so many things I want to say right now, but I'm not    :ph34r:

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Today is special as my Dad served in Pearl Harbor.  He would sit and talk to me about what happened during the early morning of this historic day.  As a Vietnam veteran myself, I could relate to the fear and anxiety that those brave men faced during the attack. God bless those soldiers who are still with us and the families of those loss on that fatal morning.

Cleveland

Today is special as my Dad served in Pearl Harbor. He would sit and talk to me about what happened during the early morning of this historic day. As a Vietnam veteran myself, I could relate to the fear and anxiety that those brave men faced during the attack. God bless those soldiers who are still with us and the families of those loss on that fatal morning.

Appreciate your service and your father's service to this great country of ours.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Appreciate your service and your father's service to this great country of ours.

MDGolfHacker

It was all worth while for folks like your self.  I appreciate the fact that you appreciated us. Means a lot.

Cleveland

Today is special as my Dad served in Pearl Harbor.  He would sit and talk to me about what happened during the early morning of this historic day.  As a Vietnam veteran myself, I could relate to the fear and anxiety that those brave men faced during the attack. God bless those soldiers who are still with us and the families of those loss on that fatal morning.

Ole Gray, thanks to you and all the others here who have served our country, as did my late father.   He was very proud of his Air Force background and loved his country.  

Ole Gray, thanks to you and all the others here who have served our country, as did my late father.   He was very proud of his Air Force background and loved his country.  

Thank you sir ..  Kind words like this are more than appreciated. 

Cleveland

I was meandering about with my calendar and just realized that I only have 14 more days to work until Dec 30th, which is scheduled to be my retirement date.  Yep, that's right......Retirement!  I never thought this time would come, but alas, it has finally come down to only 14 work days.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I was meandering about with my calendar and just realized that I only have 14 more days to work until Dec 30th, which is scheduled to be my retirement date.  Yep, that's right......Retirement!  I never thought this time would come, but alas, it has finally come down to only 14 work days.

That's some big news! Congrats Foz! Hopefully the plan is for more golf?

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

That's some big news! Congrats Foz! Hopefully the plan is for more golf?

I hope so.......I even have a "Ranger" slot at my club lined up.....8 Hrs/wk will credit my cart plan which is more than half my dues.  I figure it will get me out of the house, plus playing Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I hope so.......I even have a "Ranger" slot at my club lined up.....8 Hrs/wk will credit my cart plan which is more than half my dues.  I figure it will get me out of the house, plus playing Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun.

That sounds like a heck of a deal honestly...

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"