ole gray

Random Thread

my partner and I won our golf league for the 2nd year in a row last night.

our average score for 9 holes on the par 35 course was -5 for 12 weeks.

we won by 20 strokes over the 2nd place team; this is our 2nd year in a row and 3rd time in 4 years winning first (finished 2nd the other time).... i'm worried they'll break us up next year. :(

decided to have a little fun with the group and dress a bit differently for the final round!

attachicon.gifleague_champs_17.jpg

Nice hat!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Nice hat!!

And the obligatory, "did it come with a bowl of soup?" question.  :lol:

• Like 4

And the obligatory, "did it come with a bowl of soup?" question.  :lol:

....from a bar mitzvah my oldest attended this year.  you can't imagine how hard it is to find something that goes with an orange hat!

• Like 2

Nice shorts.

Good work on winning!

• Like 3

At the start of the summer I set a goal to get healthier and change my lifestyle a lot. I got up to the same weight that I played my last year of college football and last I checked I don't have to wake up in morning and stuff the run. I got on the scale today and I have now crossed the 60 pounds lost mark since May 1st. Never a huge fan of scales and only weigh myself about once a month or so. Was not sure I actually had the will power to get here but now I have readjusted my goal to 100 pounds May 1 of next year.

Congratulations that is a great! Keep it it up you are doing terrific for yourself.

We will be happy to hear May 1st that you hit the 100# mark

• Like 1

At the start of the summer I set a goal to get healthier and change my lifestyle a lot.  I got up to the same weight that I played my last year of college football and last I checked I don't have to wake up in morning and stuff the run.  I got on the scale today and I have now crossed the 60 pounds lost mark since May 1st.  Never a huge fan of scales and only weigh myself about once a month or so.  Was not sure I actually had the will power to get here but now I have readjusted my goal to 100 pounds May 1 of next year.  

Great job!  And from previous posts, you seemed to have done it without giving up beer.  Congrats!!

• Like 3

I'll be losing a bit of weight myself at the end of the month by having a diet of broth, plain rice and dry toast. I'm scheduled to have surgery on the 29th and will be bedridden for a week or two.

• Like 3

At the start of the summer I set a goal to get healthier and change my lifestyle a lot. I got up to the same weight that I played my last year of college football and last I checked I don't have to wake up in morning and stuff the run. I got on the scale today and I have now crossed the 60 pounds lost mark since May 1st. Never a huge fan of scales and only weigh myself about once a month or so. Was not sure I actually had the will power to get here but now I have readjusted my goal to 100 pounds May 1 of next year.

You've got a lot of good reasons to get .. and stay .. healthy and in good shape!

And.. another bunch of lost pounds and inches means -- shopping trip ;-)

• Like 2

Great job! And from previous posts, you seemed to have done it without giving up beer. Congrats!!

Howdo you do that

I'll be losing a bit of weight myself at the end of the month by having a diet of broth, plain rice and dry toast. I'm scheduled to have surgery on the 29th and will be bedridden for a week or two.

Good luck with the surgery. At least you'll be able to check in here

• Like 1

That's awesome - you'll be amazed how well you feel once you begin losing weight

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Don't ask me... ask jmike!! We all need to know.

I have been very very quiet in that thread for awhile. I have pretty much stopped drinking all together and rarely even have a drink these days. When I first started eating right beer was the last to go and now it is pretty much gone for me.

• Like 3

Congrats Jmikecpa..........I want to follow in your footsteps.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I have been very very quiet in that thread for awhile. I have pretty much stopped drinking all together and rarely even have a drink these days. When I first started eating right beer was the last to go and now it is pretty much gone for me.

The Hellcat goes faster carrying around less weight, right?

• Like 1

The Hellcat goes faster carrying around less weight, right?

Yep. Headers, injectors and clocking the blower help as well.

• Like 4

At the start of the summer I set a goal to get healthier and change my lifestyle a lot.  I got up to the same weight that I played my last year of college football and last I checked I don't have to wake up in morning and stuff the run.  I got on the scale today and I have now crossed the 60 pounds lost mark since May 1st.  Never a huge fan of scales and only weigh myself about once a month or so.  Was not sure I actually had the will power to get here but now I have readjusted my goal to 100 pounds May 1 of next year.  

Congratulations!  I need to set a target for me as well.

MDGolfHacker

Congrats. Thats great stuff.  That is no small acheivement there!   With your travel schedule I know it can't be easy to eat healthy and get exercise in.  So good for you.

Good luck on the surgery.   Will be hoping for the best for you. 

• Like 1