Random Thread

Our Sponsors

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I had daughters and they had NO interest in shooting of any kind. I have a niece @ 13 is pretty good w her shotgun at Hartford GC. She shoots Trap & Skeet w her Dad.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yes I got lucky he was interested early. He wants to make beef jerky so may be going out on some deer trips down the road with my dad see what we can cook up.

• Like 4

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Well... Got lucky recently and won a little giveaway.

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

My wonderful wife was gracious enough to keep my hair within regs over the past few months...

Tonights haircut, she proceeded to point out every single gray hair she found... I stopped counting... Must be all the college I’ve completed, the wisdom is finally there. 😂😂

The gray hair is not from wisdom; it's from worrying.  Every year it gets grayer, and you don't get that much smarter.  😁

• Like 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

48 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The gray hair is not from wisdom; it's from worrying.  Every year it gets grayer, and you don't get that much smarter.  😁

I stopped worrying a few seconds ago... 

Cant decide if it will go completely gray or all fall out first.  It’s a race.  My bet is a much skinnier version of Mr. Clean at some point in the future, rather than Santa.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
I stopped worrying a few seconds ago... 
Cant decide if it will go completely gray or all fall out first.  It’s a race.  My bet is a much skinnier version of Mr. Clean at some point in the future, rather than Santa.

I did the let it turn gray and nature take its course. I’ve “threatened” SWMBO that i would shave it all (well what’s left) but haven’t pulled trigger yet.
You can shave it and see how it looks it’ll grow back.....maybe

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Video presentation for a class today... should be exciting.  5-10 minutes. If it was on golf equipment I’d have no problem, but the topic I have to talk about I can sum up in 5-10 seconds...

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Rickp said:

You can shave it and see how it looks it’ll grow back.....maybe

105 Best Austin Powers - Funny Memes images | Austin ...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Driver - Titleist 983K 9.5* - Titleist 4560 S-Flex Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 Adams Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - Titleist 690MB True Temper Reg Flex

4-9 Irons - Taylormade R7TP True Temper X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - PING Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - Titleist Tour Soft

Video presentation for a class today... should be exciting.  5-10 minutes. If it was on golf equipment I’d have no problem, but the topic I have to talk about I can sum up in 5-10 seconds...

If you watch some news or politics, you'll be able to talk for as long as you want without saying much LOL

Anyways, best of luck on your presentation.

• Like 4

Driver - Titleist 983K 9.5* - Titleist 4560 S-Flex Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 Adams Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - Titleist 690MB True Temper Reg Flex

4-9 Irons - Taylormade R7TP True Temper X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - PING Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - Titleist Tour Soft

Just see how many different ways you can say those 5-10 seconds. Then elaborate on each of those different ways.  That should get you 25-30 seconds, easy. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Try getting a discussion going.  Pick the key points and ask questions about them.  Ask "What do you think?"  "Why is this important?"  "Does it matter what color it is?"

Doesn't matter what the questions are; just look for some interaction.  You got this!!

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Wife and I got our COVID tests back...both negative.  Based on that we were able to send the boys back to school today, but I still have to stay home and telework this week...base medical team is hyper-conservative and want to eliminate any doubt.  Another test on Friday and when that comes back negative I’ll be in the clear, may even be able to tee it up Saturday!

That is great news....................  👍

• Like 1

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron 2012 Select Newport Notchback

Ball: 2013 Model Pro V1X

Oddly, I am having fun with this week’s math assignments.  Now before you laugh, remember, math was and always will be my weakest subject... yes, it is even worse than my grammar... but working on graphing inequalities this week, next week is slope.  

Hopefully all of this math will help out in the golf course, maybe I will take a physics... nah.....

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Oddly, I am having fun with this week’s math assignments.  Now before you laugh, remember, math was and always will be my weakest subject... yes, it is even worse than my grammar... but working on graphing inequalities this week, next week is slope.  

Hopefully all of this math will help out in the golf course, maybe I will take a physics... nah.....

One plane and liking math okay Bryson

• Like 5
1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

One plane and liking math okay Bryson

Haha.  Well my grandfathers name was Bryan... pretty much makes me a BryLan or something.  And I’m like 1.2 planes... I’m sure he got an A in math... I’ll be lucky to make it out with a C.

• Like 4

Dang it....

Went to hit the TS3 they he at DSG last week tonight and it was gone!!

It had my choice of shaft and everything.  Bummer.

On another note, I made it to 7:31 on my presentation.  Right smack dab in the middle of the time requirements.  That’s called winning.

• Like 8
On 10/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Shankster said:

I made it through 55 pages of the TSi thread... 😳

You are way more patient than me. 

• Like 3

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

On 10/11/2020 at 1:20 PM, cnosil said:

Was hitting some chips inside using almost golf balls.   My wife had a couple of pictures sitting on the floor and I hit one into the glass and it shattered.  Have hit them before with no ill effects.    Told my wife I did a bad thing and her response was what did I buy?   I told her nothing and told her I broke the glass in the picture.  She fortunately said it was fine that she wasn't going to put that picture back up.    Back to chipping practice 🙂

Usually when I break something, I'm paying double down the road with the wife. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

It is fun to read through all the names.  I see some in the same city i live in, i see some who are regulars on other Fourms but only apply for testings here.  I see some with swing speeds that would make Bryson blink.  Then there are the ones that write an  essay as to why they are the perfect person to test—but yet fail to answer the specific info requested.  Ha

So it is fun in a way. 

Not a lot of our neighbors respond when I say hello. 

Still got to try hitting some balls with Matt @MyWifesSwingCoach before the end of the season. 

• Like 4

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I was through 140 pages as if last night.  It’s my job.  Whats your excuse 😎

Maybe is his way to apply for a job 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

On 10/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, Lacassem said:

Always a good day. Kids getting a good eye for the shot:

93EA8E2A-5F84-465A-983C-E81B4ADE9063.jpeg.67581e6b63da84d659e8fc0c92230a15.jpeg

I got to go dig out my old daisy red ryferout of the back of the closet so we can shoot some cans. 

• Like 2

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge