:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Well... Got lucky recently and won a little giveaway.

Posted Images

Well this is as official as it gets 

D30EA708-99B3-4137-81FD-B4A7C6CAF90C.jpeg.c26319803332b1f3d56e9b5ef31a6478.jpeg

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra F Max 5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Thanks all appreciate it

• Like 2

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

56 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

So I’ll try to make a long story short...I’m a diehard Broncos fan, and for Christmas my wife got me a personalized jersey with the number 18, and told me it was to signify our January 8th anniversary.  THIS WAS THE CHRISTMAS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OUR WEDDING. (Before  they signed Peyton Manning.) In giving me the gift she told me that now I had a jersey I could always wear instead of having the players jerseys I had who retired or got traded. (Bailey, Tebow, Cutler, etc.) She then held up her own 18 Broncos jersey and said “see, I have one too.”

What did my dumbass say?  “We’re not married yet, you could still get traded.”

Wasn’t born with a great brain-to-mouth filter.

That's great

• Like 1

I'm heading to Ohio in the morning real freaking early to see family for a day and a half. I wish I could sleep because I'm leaving at 3am but nope I'm wide awake.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

I'm heading to Ohio in the morning real freaking early to see family for a day and a half. I wish I could sleep because I'm leaving at 3am but nope I'm wide awake.

Wine and melatonin bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS3 3 & 4H, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM7 54 S Grind, 58 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

Wine and melatonin bro

I have wine on hand but not the other. Part of my problem is I don't have my dogs at my house can't take them with and sleeping with an empty bed feels odd

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Shankster said:

Congrats man!  Gentleman and a scholar!

I thought it was genital and squalor...at least it is where I come from. 🤣 

• Haha 4

In the bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I accompanied SWMBO to Walmart the other day and while I was waiting & waiting & waiting took a look in Sporting Goods. In the Golf Section there were hardly any boxes only a few refinished or Nitro balls. I was surprised and had no idea why.
Still looking around and waiting looked at guns/ammo stuff and behind the counter and roped off section where the golf balls! Really!! What is going on, Ole Farts stealing balls!
Curious (and still waiting) asked a clerk why and he told me that people are taking out a sleeve from box or switching the 4 sleeves of high end balls for cheaper ones.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

25 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I accompanied SWMBO to Walmart the other day and while I was waiting & waiting & waiting took a look in Sporting Goods. In the Golf Section there were hardly any boxes only a few refinished or Nitro balls. I was surprised and had no idea why.
Still looking around and waiting looked at guns/ammo stuff and behind the counter and roped off section where the golf balls! Really!! What is going on, Ole Farts stealing balls!
Curious (and still waiting) asked a clerk why and he told me that people are taking out a sleeve from box or switching the 4 sleeves of high end balls for cheaper ones.

You have to be on high alert when shopping at WallyWorld.  A friend of mine bought a 5 qt jug of oil, got home to do his oil change and discovered it was used oil!  Somebody got creative to get a free oil change.  I bought a jar of peanuts to keep in the truck for a job snack.  Opened it up the first time and found the foil seal had been opened already and a handful or two missing.  I couldn't bring myself to eat any and tossed the whole jar.  I guess somebody got hungry shopping for hours in their PJ's and needed a snack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5 

Ping i20 17* & 23* hybrids, stock stiff shafts

Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0

Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 (w/ some custom heel grinding)

Ping Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB

You have to be on high alert when shopping at WallyWorld.  A friend of mine bought a 5 qt jug of oil, got home to do his oil change and discovered it was used oil!  Somebody got creative to get a free oil change.  I bought a jar of peanuts to keep in the truck for a job snack.  Opened it up the first time and found the foil seal had been opened already and a handful or two missing.  I couldn't bring myself to eat any and tossed the whole jar.  I guess somebody got hungry shopping for hours in their PJ's and needed a snack.

WOW, never understood what would bring folks to do that.
I do remember a while back at Publix a couple walking around eating a bag of grapes while shopping.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

12 hours ago, tommc23 said:

We are making the opposite track tomorrow morning, we are driving from Michigan to Maryland for the weekend.

I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the family time.

• Like 3

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

That happens a lot around here, I have seem many times where the boxes of high end balls are full of cheaper golf balls, I have gone to the point where I do not buy any golf balls at Walmart, without checking each sleeve to ensure that the balls I am getting are the right ones.

• Like 1

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

to those who may be traveling in the next few days, be safe in your travels, and enjoy yourselves when you reach your destination

I posted earlier in the "How'd You Play" but had issues with inserting pictures from an Iphone and them showing up upside down. Downloaded the MGS app and went back an uploaded the pictures from my phone without issue.

• Like 5

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron 2012 Select Newport Notchback

Ball: 2013 Model Pro V1X

That happens a lot around here, I have seem many times where the boxes of high end balls are full of cheaper golf balls, I have gone to the point where I do not buy any golf balls at Walmart, without checking each sleeve to ensure that the balls I am getting are the right ones.

Happens all the time at Walmart. The other big item to switch is shoes. Needed some cheap shoes and half the boxes I opened had old used shoes in them.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

We have a large Walmart in town here and it it a golfing community but never had a large selection of golf balls or other golf stuff except for refurbished balls. Those refurbished prices are almost as much as buying new Srixon or Maxfli. 

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

Cobra F Max 5 wood

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Happens all the time at Walmart. The other big item to switch is shoes. Needed some cheap shoes and half the boxes I opened had old used shoes in them.

Guess that's why they don't carry golf shoes at our store. Our golf selection is limited to refurbished balls, one type of tee, a few righty gloves and that's it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Left Hand orientation

Cobra F Max 5 wood

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I've seen that too.

Unfortunately I knew someone a long time ago that would pull that crap, he would go to shoe stores and swap his old old shoes for new ones leaving the old ones on the box of the new ones.

Unfortunately for Walmart, the loses of those items, are acceptable as having a proper loss prevention set up probably costs a lot more for them.

• Like 3

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

TSi tester thread is closed, looks like testers could/should be announced today.

I didn't apply but I've paid attention to the thread...I know I've said it before but I can't believe how many responses are first time posters, incomplete or wrong responses, etc.  One guy said he wants to test the TSi4?!

Honestly, there was a time that I posted only to the testing opportunities.  Looking back now, that's pretty damn embarrassing to admit.

Having to distill all those responses down to just the legitimate candidates, and then picking from among them, has to be painful.

• Like 8

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS3 3 & 4H, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM7 54 S Grind, 58 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

4 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I've seen that too.

Unfortunately I knew someone a long time ago that would pull that crap, he would go to shoe stores and swap his old old shoes for new ones leaving the old ones on the box of the new ones.

Unfortunately for Walmart, the loses of those items, are acceptable as having a proper loss prevention set up probably costs a lot more for them.

all those big box stores have a “shrink” value built in to the budget to account for shoplifting, damaged items, etc. 

• Like 2