Random Thread

Our Sponsors

10 hours ago, russtopherb said:

He is, thankfully. Very scary for him and his wife but he’s been good since he stopped with the CBD oil. I know CBD works, my brother suffered from back pain after multiple surgeries and creams and oil have really helped him a lot. But like others have noted, there’s still a concern from manufacturer to manufacturer as to what might be in there. 

Just mentioned to my wife that we were chatting about this topic on here, and she pointed out that her co-worker's husband has a number of ongoing issues and has been on various medications, so the concern was more that the THC he had unknowingly taken was combined with the meds already in his system, plus he may have natural allergies to it that all came together. So probably a perfect storm of conditions, but they were all kicked off by his unknowingly consuming THC in the new brand of CBD oil he was trying out. 

• Like 3

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Well... Got lucky recently and won a little giveaway.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Last week I left the house to go get a haircut.  My barber is in the center of town and I have to drive past the golf course to get there.  When I pulled into the golf course parking lot, I remembered I was going to get a haircut!!  

Your brain subconsciously knows what it wants. 

• Like 5
Last week I left the house to go get a haircut.  My barber is in the center of town and I have to drive past the golf course to get there.  When I pulled into the golf course parking lot, I remembered I was going to get a haircut!!  

Sounds very familiar

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

So did you get a round in or?

• Like 8

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Going to be 40 or colder tomorrow in my area. Tee sheet is currently full for most of the day. No way most of the people end up playing. I don't mind the cold.

• Like 6

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

Going to be 40 or colder tomorrow in my area. Tee sheet is currently full for most of the day. No way most of the people end up playing. I don't mind the cold.

Should be plenty of open Tee Times w that temperature.
When we lived in Northeast 40* was shorts & 2 layers as long as wind wasn’t bad. In FL 40* might just as well be 40* below.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

On 10/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, BIG STU said:

Well yesterday was a jam up good make that great day for me. Fellow Spy John Smalls showed up and we managed to get 16 holes in after his family obligations and me taking care of my little dog. this was the first time I had tried to play my own ball after my accident. I had been playing in the Dogfight some not hitting all of the shots. I did an all out effort and lasted 13 holes hitting at it sorta 90%. So I feel positive. John played good and can flat move the ball. We did not keep score and hit practice shots. I know he had one birdie and 2 other near misses on his original ball. Me I think I did have 3 pars which is moving up for me. I quit after 13 because I got tired but he soldiered on for 3 more. We had to cut it short because they wanted the cart in by 5.

Today he is coming up and we are going to switch some adaptors and he wants to see the shop. I will get him to take some pics and post for you guys of the shop and mess.

We are starting late because my little dog has to go to the Vet every day for treatment since he was almost bitten in two by a Pit Bull last Thursday that was not supposed to be in here to begin with. That is all I am going to say because I have legal litigation pending against the owner of the dog

Always good getting to see you when we make it down to the Myrtle Beach area!  Looks like you’re healing up well and not too far away from getting back to normal.  Hate we couldn’t get back up for another round before we left.  Thanks for the recommendations though.  Blackmoor is one of my favorites now!!!  Hope the pup heals up soon  

Guys if you’re on the SC coast go see Stu!  Or at least get course recommendations from him and then go see him.  

• Like 7

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Supposed to be 40 degrees on my days off(Monday& Tuesday) I usually draw the line at 50 for golf but it usually isn’t that cold here til late November ...

• Like 3

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

Should be plenty of open Tee Times w that temperature.
When we lived in Northeast 40* was shorts & 2 layers as long as wind wasn’t bad. In FL 40* might just as well be 40* below.emoji16.png

Courses here are booked solid 🙂.

image.png.22c3c8224a4bb4dca9943d19fdb887e2.png

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Courses here are booked solid .

Wow, that’s COLD

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

So did you get a round in or?

Thanks for asking!!   That was my practice day.  I went back after the haircut.  🥴

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

You just keep that on the your side of the Rockies!!!

Actually, the low tonight is forecasted to be 23º and tomorrow night 17º.  But we get back to 75º by Thursday.

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, dlow206 said:

My wife and I played this morning; it was 39º at 8am.  Our club has been packed every Saturday.  Today when we got there, only a dozen cars.

Winter golf again!  I had forgotten what it was like... I don't like it, and I like it less and less each year!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Martha's brother says it nice in Phoenix.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Martha's brother says it nice in Phoenix.  🤣

Yea, my wife was looking out the windows this morning, watching the snow fly, and mumbled something about 90F weather sounding good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yea, my wife was looking out the windows this morning, watching the snow fly, and mumbled something about 90F weather sounding good.

It's actually supposed to be in the 70's and 80's.  Sounds good to me.  

Martha has carpel tunnel surgery on Nov 5, so no golf.  I might take a break from golf if it's really cold and work on a few drills I need.  She should be good to go by our trip to Palm Springs in January.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

It's actually supposed to be in the 70's and 80's.  Sounds good to me.  

Martha has carpel tunnel surgery on Nov 5, so no golf.  I might take a break from golf if it's really cold and work on a few drills I need.  She should be good to go by our trip to Palm Springs in January.

Tell her hello and all the best with the surgery!  

• Like 4

I always have the second tee time of the day on Sundays and i sign-up as a single. There are always the same couple of guys who sign up for the same tee time as me during the week (i am happy to play with others), but the day before they always cancel. Still have never met these guys, its inevitable that they cancel every week.

• Like 2

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)