Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

12 hours ago, Rickp said:

They’re everywhere last 3 weeks.  The one in the pic above has a cute 5’ girlfriend sunning on the bank.

we’ve been watching the folks down here for Spring Break trying to get a pic with little kids and Gators, can’t fix stupid.

Poke Salad Annie---Gator got your Grannie chomp chomp (Jim Stafford)

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

6 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

So my new excuse for being less active on the forum in the last 7-10 days is another national park road trip during spring break week.  Great Ssnd Dunes, Mesa Verde, Saguaro, and the Grand Canyon.  Splurged on a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon which was a big hit with the kids.

07CB9F97-7333-45DF-8BEF-D1CBDCE6B1D2.jpeg.c6841b7b53d740a55bf738ca8611d570.jpeg
D78FBEF2-6CF7-430C-BB5B-05D88219E1AC.jpeg.5deffb48aa943b6fd71b406408a55348.jpeg

94959604-9845-4F6A-A66B-EF8583A50003.jpeg.c0c3e6904807cc6413720e7d722be453.jpeg

AFE6C54B-D696-43C4-B57A-2D735B2522B8.jpeg.4191baedbe7f24f9a0a67236256dbf28.jpeg

556CC955-E21F-47CD-94C5-73A1ADD0624B.jpeg.aa65c40f62671a418d39792f76bee201.jpeg

Meanwhile, contractors have been in and out of my house prepping to list come April…

Very nice. As a lover of National Parks I appreciate this post. The Grand Canyon is on my bucket list. I grew up going to Yosemite every summer. Your kids bring back childhood memories. 

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

What happens when your past your time (professionally speaking) and running a little short of cash... 🤣

Mike Tyson's cannabis brand is making ear-shaped weed gummies (nbcnews.com)

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

What happens when your past your time (professionally speaking) and running a little short of cash... 🤣

Mike Tyson's cannabis brand is making ear-shaped weed gummies (nbcnews.com)

Really, can’t make this $$$t up!

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Well we know he likes to bite ears so why not 😂😂😂

Should be posted in cooking section 😱😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

He didn’t eat it and it wasn’t cooked so no here is good!

Marinated?

Rick

Left Hand, 

I received a great email from the Golf Course Superintendent at my home course. Barring any crazy weather, this is Syracuse so who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️, the course will open on April 1st. Hmm as I typed this, the date just registered. 🤔

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

Just catching up on social media with my morning coffee. I stopped on the PGA Tour’s Instagram feed. They have a story on the caddie bibs at The Valspar. The players can put whatever they like on the bibs this week. See below for my favorite courtesy of Matt Kuchar. 😂😂

19039186-D3FF-4F83-A6B4-1F656128BD80.jpeg.af90d999e2ec7dabb6b03e50fce05a05.jpeg

There is a course I played last season with @sirchunksalot called Dead Horse Lake. They just sent out an email. This is just plain sad that people do this. It doesn't help that the parking lot is right behind the range and the clubhouse is about 100yards away. But still, do people need range balls that bad!

Driving Range Theft Awareness

Unfortunately, we are having issues with customers leaving our property with our range baskets and golf balls. Although, it may be intended to bring them back, we are losing baskets and balls every week and cannot keep up with the volume that is being taken. Due the the current production environment getting those items replaced is extremely difficult and and can take over 6 months to get. We are asking for your help to alert our staff if you see anyone leaving or who may have left with baskets or balls, so we can attempt to reach out to them. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

21 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

There is a course I played last season with @sirchunksalot called Dead Horse Lake. They just sent out an email. This is just plain sad that people do this. It doesn't help that the parking lot is right behind the range and the clubhouse is about 100yards away. But still, do people need range balls that bad!

Unfortunately, we are having issues with customers leaving our property with our range baskets and golf balls. Although, it may be intended to bring them back, we are losing baskets and balls every week and cannot keep up with the volume that is being taken. Due the the current production environment getting those items replaced is extremely difficult and and can take over 6 months to get. We are asking for your help to alert our staff if you see anyone leaving or who may have left with baskets or balls, so we can attempt to reach out to them. 

That's crazy and sad to hear that people would steal range balls. I know that quality balls are hard to find at places like Wal-Mart, but I believe Nitros would be a better alternative that range balls. 

I really enjoyed that course and want to play there again. I hate to see them dealing with this problem and hope it can get solved. 

8 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's crazy and sad to hear that people would steal range balls. I know that quality balls are hard to find at places like Wal-Mart, but I believe Nitros would be a better alternative that range balls. 

I really enjoyed that course and want to play there again. I hate to see them dealing with this problem and hope it can get solved. 

They are re-doing the irrigation on fairways 1, 2, 8, and 10 right now. So they are closing one of those holes at a time. But they are letting you play 17 holes at the winter rates until they are done. Supposed to be complete by April 18th. $24.00 to play and another $15 if you want a cart. That course is easy enough to walk though.

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

They are re-doing the irrigation on fairways 1, 2, 8, and 10 right now. So they are closing one of those holes at a time. But they are letting you play 17 holes at the winter rates until they are done. Supposed to be complete by April 18th. $24.00 to play and another $15 if you want a cart. That course is easy enough to walk though.

That's a really good deal on that course. I think l rank it #2 on the list of new courses I played last year. Thanks for the information!

13 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's a really good deal on that course. I think l rank it #2 on the list of new courses I played last year. Thanks for the information!

Boy I need to get you out more. There are lots of nicer courses around. We will have to work on that this season.

And by the way this post was the last point I needed for the next rank. Whatever that means. I guess I should look that up.

5 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Boy I need to get you out more. There are lots of nicer courses around. We will have to work on that this season.

And by the way this post was the last point I needed for the next rank. Whatever that means. I guess I should look that up.

I'm quite bad about sticking around the house to play since I have two within ten minutes of the house. Last year I set a record for getting out of my comfort zone. I played Link Hills, Dead Horse Lake, Brown Acres, and Moccasin Bend. 

I don't get out much.

As far as the rank goes, I have no idea what that means. I would think it would have something to do with hitting a milestone post (1000, 5000...etc), but I don't think it does. 

3 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Really 😱 That’s not right…..

Rick

Left Hand, 

26 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

As far as the rank goes, I have no idea what that means. I would think it would have something to do with hitting a milestone post (1000, 5000...etc), but I don't think it does. 

It changed to 2000 in the MGS logo but I only have 1913 posts. Somebody reading this probably knows how the ranking thing works.

53 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It changed to 2000 in the MGS logo but I only have 1913 posts. Somebody reading this probably knows how the ranking thing works.

I tried finding a baseball thread but nothing popped up. And I suppose post this is about as random as anything. I’ve been a San Francisco Giants fan my whole life and spent many an afternoon and evening at Candlestick Park, including a World Series game interrupted by an earthquake. I subscribe to MLB TV so I can keep up with the team of my youth. I often just listen to the Giants radio broadcast. I have stronger memories of listening to games than watching them on TV. Especially with my Nonno enjoying lunch which was usually cold cuts on focaccia with fresh radishes and green onions from his garden dipped in salt all washed down with a bottle of cream soda. There is something about baseball that seems to foster good memories. Now to get used to designated hitters in the National League.

2 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

I tried finding a baseball thread but nothing popped up. And I suppose post this is about as random as anything. I’ve been a San Francisco Giants fan my whole life and spent many an afternoon and evening at Candlestick Park, including a World Series game interrupted by an earthquake. I subscribe to MLB TV so I can keep up with the team of my youth. I often just listen to the Giants radio broadcast. I have stronger memories of listening to games than watching them on TV. Especially with my Nonno enjoying lunch which was usually cold cuts on focaccia with fresh radishes and green onions from his garden dipped in salt all washed down with a bottle of cream soda. There is something about baseball that seems to foster good memories. Now to get used to designated hitters in the National League.

A couple of game winning home runs by the DH will help you get used to it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

20 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

There is a nice thread on WRX for Giant fans. 🤣.

Loyal Dodger Fan

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

There is a nice thread on WRX for Giant fans. 🤣.

Loyal Dodger Fan

Freddie Freeman was a nice pick up.

5 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Freddie Freeman was a nice pick up.

Yup, so was Trevor Story for RSN.

Rick

Left Hand,