Random Thread

ole gray

Was it something I said? 😂😂

4978F199-B28F-447D-B0C9-B1AB2AAB0C73.jpeg.c4f51429cfa6e3ff69204922fa42d86d.jpeg

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Apparently we all said the same thing. 🤣  I got the same message 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

6 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

@EasyPutter   It's not often I see a King of Prussia reference!  😃   I grew up just west of KoP and worked for GE there back in the 80's.

Yup, Remember GE in that area.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Veggies coming in nicely. Have been transitioning them outside the past 4 days will get them into some sun next week and hopefully get in the ground next weekend. Going to be warm end of the week so they’ll transition nicely as long as I can get them into the sun beginning of next week

D8152109-6558-4292-818C-4957F99FF013.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

11 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

I wonder if that kind of tree wrap will keep deer and rabbits from stripping bark and leaves from a young crabapple I planted last year that seems to still be a snack bar for the deer?  Solved the rabbit problem with chicken wire last year that protected a sucker that fed the roots enough for it to be throwing buds and leaves from main branches again this spring.  On a completely unrelated note, does anyone like deer and rabbit meat?

Both are delicious deer is one of my favorites 

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Both are delicious deer is one of my favorites 

I’m kinda pheasant/partridge guy.

Rick

Left Hand, 

There is an old guy at our club who is 91 years old... former pro.  Two years ago he got a ace on the par 3 #17 hole.  The Men's Club put up a concrete memorial bench and plaque.  Today, it's gone!  Someone cut/ripped it out.  Why would anyone do that??

IMG_7091.jpeg.4cb0cba6e15a7d3d486646a32d116d98.jpeg

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

24 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

There is an old guy at our club who is 91 years old... former pro.  Two years ago he go a ace on the par 3 #17 hole.  The Men's Club put up a concrete memorial bench and plaque.  Today, it's gone!  Someone cut/ripped it out.  Why would anyone do that??

Thats some crap. Hope they get caught.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Not an injury, so it can't go there. Today both my son, Connor and I tested positive for the Vid. It sucks, but I figured it was a matter of when not if.

We've both been vaxed and boosted, so it's like a bad cold. I'm off work for the next 5 days or so.

Couldn't have happened at a worse time as I was booked in for a fitting with Mizuno on Tuesday but was able to change it to the 31st. I'll have a choice of any of the Pro line or the new JPX that has not been released yet.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

41 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

There is an old guy at our club who is 91 years old... former pro.  Two years ago he go a ace on the par 3 #17 hole.  The Men's Club put up a concrete memorial bench and plaque.  Today, it's gone!  Someone cut/ripped it out.  Why would anyone do that??

That makes me mad that someone would do that, I don't understand why people have to do crap like that. I hope whoever did that gets caught.

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

Not an injury, so it can't go there. Today both my son, Connor and I tested positive for the Vid. It sucks, but I figured it was a matter of when not if.

We've both been vaxed and boosted, so it's like a bad cold. I'm off work for the next 5 days or so.

Couldn't have happened at a worse time as I was booked in for a fitting with Mizuno on Tuesday but was able to change it to the 31st. I'll have a choice of any of the Pro line or the new JPX that has not been released yet.

Sorry to hear you're sick, Matt. Hopefully it won't be bad and you'll be feeling better in no time. 

55 minutes ago, MattF said:

Sorry to hear that. Wish you both a quick recovery. I’m double vaxxed and double boosted. I think it’s just a matter of time for me as well. It will be the new “flu” I’m afraid. 

Ooh, new JPX line that sounds interesting. 🤔

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

That’s not right.  People can be real a$$h@$$$!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, MattF said:

One of my good friends tested positive yesterday.  Same as you bad cold.  It’s around again!

Rick

Left Hand, 

And just for an additional kick to the balls, my Mum (back home) tested positive.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 hours ago, Kenny B said:

There is an old guy at our club who is 91 years old... former pro.  Two years ago he got a ace on the par 3 #17 hole.  The Men's Club put up a concrete memorial bench and plaque.  Today, it's gone!  Someone cut/ripped it out.  Why would anyone do that??

On purpose or vandalism?

Either way, this is exactly what is wrong with the world.  Saw another video of some Dumb Bass jumping from cart to cart and destroying the top to it.  They should be banned from golf FOREVER.

18 hours ago, Kenny B said:

That’s the crap, where the F is the angry face to react 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

19 hours ago, MattF said:

Same with my wife - she got it and ended up out of work for a bit. Honestly she thought it was seasonal allergies. Only reason she discovered what it really was, was due to having to test daily per her schools policy when returning from vacation. On her last day of testing she popped a positive. Hope you both recover quickly!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Another example to show that Pros don’t follow the rules of proper range etiquette! I see posts on social media all-the-time about “proper” divot patterns on a range, and how only amateurs are at fault when there are large ovals left behind, and not just “stripes”. Here’s a pic from today’s British Masters range. All pros, no ams… HA! Not a whole lot of “stripes”!!!!!

A7C2D0E2-8135-4DFF-B8FE-515FD2371F5B.jpeg

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

7 hours ago, PMookie said:

Another example to show that Pros don’t follow the rules of proper range etiquette! I see posts on social media all-the-time about “proper” divot patterns on a range, and how only amateurs are at fault when there are large ovals left behind, and not just “stripes”. Here’s a pic from today’s British Masters range. All pros, no ams… HA! Not a whole lot of “stripes”!!!!!

A7C2D0E2-8135-4DFF-B8FE-515FD2371F5B.jpeg

They don't care... they won't be playing there tomorrow.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

42 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

On a golf scale where your wife is not a golfer I am chalking tonight up to a massive success.

My bucket list of a course to play (super short list like number 1) for me is banff springs in Alberta. I have been across the border a few times on both coasts and Canada is beautiful . For me this is the A1 mountain course you can play.

I showed my wife some pictures and told her this is where i want to play before I die….her response? “Oh my God, I’ll ride in the cart for that trip, can play a few rounds….I’ll read” sounds like a trip is in my future sooner than later!

She's a keeper! Of course, you already knew that. I haven't heard of that course, so I had to look it up and I can see why it's a bucket list course...its beautiful!

56 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This is the one I showed her lol F59F364B-0772-445B-8269-8BDDB819928C.jpeg.1c68541cd1c4af431bb67cf8919c9889.jpeg

she said a night at the hotel there and then go do some traveling up there (on course is very expensive with a round it’s like 700 USD) worth it to check the bucket list off. Sign me the F up.

That is a terrible view.  I can’t imagine why she would want to go there.  It looks hideous.  Worst view I’ve ever seen in my life.  She better bring 18 books, one for each horrific view on each.  It can’t get much worse than that, I have no way to describe how absolutely disgusting that is.  It’s just awful, appalling really.  

That of course is all sarcasm, and it looks amazing, and completely opposite of everything in the sarcastic part of the reply!

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

This is the one I showed her lol F59F364B-0772-445B-8269-8BDDB819928C.jpeg.1c68541cd1c4af431bb67cf8919c9889.jpeg

she said a night at the hotel there and then go do some traveling up there (on course is very expensive with a round it’s like 700 USD) worth it to check the bucket list off. Sign me the F up.

Been there but that was before I took up golf.  It really is beautiful.  Stop at Lake Louise and road trip up to Jasper; you can see the Columbia Ice Field (glacier) that is the start of the Columbia River that my golf course is near... hundreds of miles away!!

On 5/5/2022 at 8:17 PM, Lacassem said:

@Kenny B just as I thought they really popped today. Love the evolution of the flower coming into bloom

03DA7696-70A5-42D6-A35C-01DC084218F2.jpeg.0fe1ea627cdabe0225d19c1eff0593f5.jpeg906FB830-9D39-42E7-B9CA-D00E0E0B28B7.jpeg.d3a80997b5edf44e715211343b25e278.jpeg

Don’t  mind my lack of mulch yet. Got another 2 weeks before I do that!

Time from the Christmas lights to come down 😉

EDIT: oops I should have read the entire thread before posting. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Time from the Christmas lights to come down 😉

EDIT: oops I should have read the entire thread before posting. 

They are Xmas lights but they look cool st night so going to leave them up see how we feel about them over the summer.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

24 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

They are Xmas lights but they look cool st night so going to leave them up see how we feel about them over the summer.

Sometimes they look great all year long!!  Kids love them👍

Rick

Left Hand,