Random Thread

image.png.501e0aa1568a07b249a2f0a376746a0c.png

Something indeed is aligning...

• Like 3

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, and Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper  

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Hadn’t had a chance to post a pick of the new truck

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3. I've been wanting to lease

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'll bet you did not have as much fun as the dogs 🙂.

...a design only its architect could love. 

My dogs always have fun, but getting to see the daughter of a friend have fun was way more fun than my dogs did. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I love the Northeast.  We lived in Derry, NH when I was a young kid. Went back as a teenager, and been trying get back ever since.  

If only it weren’t for the damn snow!

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

How long is “winter” there.  Meaning how long would I have to miss golf?

More than you might like.[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

LOL remember this is supposed to be a G rated golf forum well maybe at times PG

That's why I was so vague but thought the nsfw might clue some in

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

If only it weren’t for the damn snow!

I use to live in Nashua - it was beautiful from May through October. Don't ask about Jan, Feb, etc.

• Like 4

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

CT for 65 years. Loved New England except for Taxes & Winter. Decent golf ends late October/November thru April/May.
Have Tommy teach you how to hunt, that’ll take you thru some of the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

Depends on the year. Last year was end of December to end of March. I usually hold off through April depending on how wet the spring is. 
Year before that November through April with a day on Christmas Eve where we had 50s.

this year TBD but with the storm we officially are out now but had a round a few weeks back so was a good season.

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Can we decide to just have winter last like one month, I’m already begging for spring.

• Like 5

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

9 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Jupiter and Saturn on Sunday night/Monday morning, closest convergence since the year 1223!  The brightening caused by the light from both planets close together is believed to be the Star of Bethlehem... They are aligning indeed 👍

Yep already got the telescope ready--- It is a small one--- May go down to the point on the beach to get a clearer view but then again lights on this end of the beach are not too bad this time of year.  May just stay here and peer through the front room window

• Like 3

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

9 hours ago, Shankster said:

They are predicting the coldest Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that we have had in 20 years or so. Some are predicting at least snow flurries but the one weather guy that usually does very well says no for us. We have already planned a quiet 2 days home for us with our newly adopted dog. Got our menu planned out too. Part of it Steamed Shrimp Sausage balls Pumpkin Pie and home made chocolate cookies. That is part of it and I forgot the butter and garlic parched pecans and of course Chex Mix. Since it is supposed to be cold we will fire up the wood stove with the screen to further enhance things. We are looking forward to it. It was kinda a let down for me this year because usually this time of year I am running sound at my Church and a couple others for Christmas programs. All inside Christmas services have been cancelled. My Church is running one outside service Sunday night and I think one of the other guys is running it on the mobile unit. Usually for me from October on it is practice practice practice. Was thinking back last year my church did a sort of modified Cantana with 15 different songs on CD and live plus in the meantime I had to do a wedding in the church with 5 or 6 songs. LOL that was my first wedding and the first for our young pastor. My wife on top of things sensed my empitness and so we started planning and doing early. But throughout it all I have NEVER forgot the reason for the season

• Like 5

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

9 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I use to live in Nashua - it was beautiful from May through October. Don't ask about Jan, Feb, etc.

I used to haul machinery to the paper mills up in that area.

• Like 1

Might be up for promotion... I am higher on the list than I expected with a crap score... can’t decide if I am happy or not... that means moving AGAIN next summer... [emoji58]

Come on down to Tampa........

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.
  • Like 4

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Missed an A by 8.8 points. [emoji24][emoji24]

[emoji33]

• Like 1

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

16 hours ago, TSauer said:

Can we decide to just have winter last like one month, I’m already begging for spring.

^this

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

WITB: