Random Thread

Our Sponsors

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Well... Got lucky recently and won a little giveaway.

Posted Images

For those who may have an interest in Jupiter and Saturn........................ a friend from MA that I know from a car forum took this photo last night and I thought it would be cool to share it here.............
hoping and praying that the skies in Michigan will be clear enough to see it Sunday nihgt, as that is the date they will be the closest....................

382856095_jupiterandsaturndec182020MA.jpg.a89f401c5e20d57741e7487dc513f49e.jpg

That’s pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

43 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

jupiter and saturn dec18,2020 MA.jpg

Awesome photo with Saturn and its rings at the top and Jupiter at the bottom with Ganymede, Jupiter's largest natural satellite (moon) above and left of the Solar System's largest planet.  With the magnification and the realization this is as close as they've been in almost 800 years to Earth observers, it is easy to appreciate how vast the space is between our planets and how spaced out they are.  Monday night hoping it is clear skies for everyone, look southwest an hour after sunset and with a crescent Moon will be Jupiter and Saturn at their closest!

Edited by EasyPutter
Getting it right
  • Like 6

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire May-August then various "orphans" (also OnCore for PuttUp Review)   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   |> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020: tested BirdiePutt PuttUp mat

Thanks.  A lot of random places... I’ll be late on the list so they’ll be picked over by the time I get called up... actually going to try for Maine or Mass towards the top.

We would be happy to have ya! If that happens we will have to get a round in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x vs :Snell: MTB-X vs :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

Awesome photo with Saturn and its rings at the top and Jupiter at the bottom with Ganymede, Jupiter's largest natural satellite (moon) above and left of the Solar System's largest planet.  With the magnification and the realization this is as close as they've been in almost 800 years to Earth observers, it is easy to appreciate how vast the space is between our planets and how spaced out they are.  Monday night hoping it is clear skies for everyone, look southwest an hour after sunset and with a crescent Moon will be Jupiter and Saturn at their closest!

Great photo!

Mine was somewhat less impressive the other day IMG_2975.jpg
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x vs :Snell: MTB-X vs :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

In Tampa I could see them tonight and they looked a whole lot closer together.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Things that are good for sales: being used by Charlie Woods! Good on the GrooveIt brush crew!

8FAD88BB-D6D5-4600-BEEE-85787BE90D43.jpeg

• Like 5

:taylormade-small: SIM 9º | ACCRA TZ5 65 M4
:taylormade-small: SIM2 3W 15º | ACCRA TZ5 75 M4
:ping-small: G410 3H 18º | KBS Tour Hybrid Proto 85 S+
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | Project X LS 6.0
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50, 54, 60 (Mid) | True Temper DG Tour Issue S400
:EVNROLL: ER5 | BGT Stability Tour
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 12/18/2020 at 8:08 AM, EasyPutter said:

Thrifty golfer here always scouting the deals seeing this morning GroupGolfer has a Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrid Golf Club deal for a couple days on a #5 hybrid 23* loft or #6 hybrid 26* loft.  As a New York member not sure if it's in other states too and apart from discounts I get nothing else from the site/organization, just passing along what I see.  

I could not find this offer in Ohio, however, I did snag a deal on GroupGolfer (Ohio) for 18 holes and cart for $18 at a muni course in Solon, OH. Thanks for the lead.

• Like 6

McFly

3 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

9D503564-2B1E-4870-B92C-EFC4C06A36DF.jpeg

Makes asking the caddy for it much easier...  ooooh shiny clubs 😍

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire May-August then various "orphans" (also OnCore for PuttUp Review)   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   |> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

On 12/19/2020 at 5:28 PM, B.Boston said:

Great photo!

Mine was somewhat less impressive the other day emoji23.pngIMG_2975.jpg

We have a pretty nice view of them right now, here in Yuma, AZ.  Using only my Nikon binocs, we can faintly see several moons around Jupiter and a blurry bit around Saturn which are likely the rings.  Compared to this photo, they look much closer together.  My wife is now bummed she did not bring here big telephoto lens.

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Can't wait for the next 3 days to be done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: TBA
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Winter solstice, it’s all down bull from here!

• Like 6

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 6.5

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

91 days until Spring! ⛳

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

A Pessimist...  A Glass Half Empty guy.

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

91 days until Spring! ⛳

An Optimist...  A Glass Half Full guy.

Kenny B is a Realist...  It's cold!

• Like 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 12/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, Shankster said:

An email does wonders.  Instructor found where I fat fingered some answers, got me within 5 of an A... said they round up within 5 points.... 🥳

Well, that's like thinning a shot to an uphill green, walking up and finding your ball 3 feet from the pin.  😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

Well, that's like thinning a shot to an uphill green, walking up and finding your ball 3 feet from the pin.  😉

Haha.  Yeah.  It’s like my first Ace... huge banana slice over a tree, no way it should have went in... no way.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

A Pessimist...  A Glass Half Empty guy.

An Optimist...  A Glass Half Full guy.

Kenny B is a Realist...  It's cold!

I meant it as a “getting closer to spring” easy rolling downhill. I meant it as a good thing lol. The best day of the winter is a tie between the last day of winter and solstice lol

• Like 5

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 6.5

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸