Random Thread

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3. I've been wanting to lease

Hadn’t had a chance to post a pick of the new truck

Posted Images

Best I'm going to get is someone else's photos nowhere near the eastern end of Lake Erie. There are 3 Jovian moons lined up diagonally near Jupiter. IMG_7692.jpeg.0e62ee932a63c4431c8f4e912d13d70e.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Awesome photos. Too bad it was rainy and miserable here last night

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Awesome photos. Too bad it was rainy and miserable here last night

Considering the quality degradation of most digital format devices, they are pretty good.  But it leaves me wondering how really spectacular the view was directly viewed through magnification regardless of chromatic aberration from ground lenses!  

From Spaceweather.com:

On Dec. 21, 2020, Jupiter and Saturn passed in the night only 0.1 degrees apart. The two planets came equally close in 1623, but that conjunction was impossible to see from Earth because of glare from the sun. The last time the two worlds were so close together *and* so easy to see was the year 1226.

wise_strip.jpg

"Saturn and Jupiter and their moons were all visible at the same time," says photographer Martin Wise, who took the picture through his 8-inch telescope in Trenton, Florida. "What a view!"

Best I've seen so far but go to Spaceweather.com and they have a growing photo gallery people are posting to. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   (Testing once again Grint)

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Forgot how to swing.  Snap hooking the driver like 180 yards... 

Hit irons off the tee lol. Stupid driver!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hit irons off the tee lol. Stupid driver!

That was my game a few years ago.  225 off the tee with a 4 iron... 

I really hate drivers.  

3 wood was acting up today too.

I am getting too dang steep... an issue I battle every time I take more than a few days off.

• Like 9
18 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Forgot how to swing.  Snap hooking the driver like 180 yards... 

Sleep on it.  Tomorrow will be different.  I know, in reverse... two days ago at the range I was hitting the ball with irons and driver the best I have all year.  Yesterday, crap swings.

• Like 8

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

26 minutes ago, Shankster said:

That was my game a few years ago.  225 off the tee with a 4 iron... 

I really hate drivers.  

3 wood was acting up today too.

I am getting too dang steep... an issue I battle every time I take more than a few days off.

I finally learned this year that the beginning of the year the driver struggles. Probably the first month or two. I dont swing it. End of the year is usually the same but she behaved this year. 

Steep? I hear ya brother......

• Like 5

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I finally learned this year that the beginning of the year the driver struggles. Probably the first month or two. I dont swing it. End of the year is usually the same but she behaved this year. 

Steep? I hear ya brother......

Yeah.  Steep.  I think.  Then too shallow with the irons...  worst I’ve been in a while.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Shankster said:

Yeah.  Steep.  I think.  Then too shallow with the irons...  worst I’ve been in a while.

Your monthly threaten to quit the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You'll figure it out again soon my friend you almost always do the next day

• Like 6
On 12/22/2020 at 11:35 AM, dlow206 said:

Just realized i have surpassed 2000 posts. Seems like a lot, but then there is @Shankster and @Kenny B

YeahBut (and YeahButs have long ears😄), you've only been a member for a little over a year.  I've been a member for a little over 7 years.  Six more years @ 2000/year and you are the same as me!!  Congratulations!

@Shankster is just freak-ish  🤣

• Like 6

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Do not know what happened above but would not let me finish or edit. But they got me a Local taxi from Florence to take me home. They had to pay their driver round trip plus the Taxi round trip. Told the supervisor they damn well knew I needed a van due to my size and injuries. Told them if in the future if that happed I would refuse service and consult my private attorney for missing an appointment. All they had to do was get their head out of their a$$es and look on the computer screen. My Comp Insurance adjuster was not too thrilled with them either

• Like 8

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

Image1608840998.834066.jpg
This little 8’ hanging around Postal Station this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

6 hours ago, Rickp said:

Image1608840998.834066.jpg
This little 8’ hanging around Postal Station this afternoon.

Nice!!  Water looks a little choppy... windy or just frolicking gators!

Not many illegal "immigrants" at our course today.  Maybe they know that the ground is frozen, so not much to eat.

IMG_5563.jpeg.2ea62e30d54029401a8506f09a02ba75.jpeg

• Like 5