TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Looks OK to me….

Same here - why should your move be any different than ours. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

27 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

The wife REALLY wanted to rent an old home in the historical district of Carlisle.  And, as we’ve moved in and unpacked, the basement became the default area for “we’ll figure out where this goes later.”

Put those two factors together and it means the area where my putting  green is supposed to go currently looks like this…

B9FD26F1-13CD-47C8-9473-2E1E13FCF943.jpeg.918eefc52e41f1e4ebb574491642274a.jpeg

Sigh…

Hmmm . . . and where is that dark skeleton in the background going?

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

11 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Looks OK to me….

4 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Same here - why should your move be any different than ours. 

Hey, easy, just venting that I have to unpack and sort all this crap before I can practice putting!  😂

4 minutes ago, artful_golfer said:

Hmmm . . . and where is that dark skeleton in the background going?

Yeah, we hadn’t been here a week before the wife saw some Halloween decorations she HAD to have…

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 minute ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Hey, easy, just venting that I have to unpack and sort all this crap before I can practice putting!  😂

Yeah, we hadn’t been here a week before the wife saw some Halloween decorations she HAD to have…

No basements in FL, took me a month to get everything together B4 I could get the car in the garage.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

In the meantime, no need to sacrifice. Just clear a skinny lane and roll out a PuttOut. Or make do with an inexpensive runner rug.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

7 minutes ago, Rickp said:

No basements in FL, took me a month to get everything together B4 I could get the car in the garage.

My Condo in FL can relate - but also don't look in my Attic 😂

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

My Condo in FL can relate - but also don't look in my Attic 😂

I’m not allowed to use our attic!!  It’s huge!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

The wife REALLY wanted to rent an old home in the historical district of Carlisle.  And, as we’ve moved in and unpacked, the basement became the default area for “we’ll figure out where this goes later.”

Put those two factors together and it means the area where my putting  green is supposed to go currently looks like this…

Sigh…

Hmm It looks like there’s a small gap at the front you can practice in

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Yesterday was a fun "round of golf" with Monte, @dlow206, and one other guy from our clinic in Seattle.  The course was the Snohomish Golf Club.  This is the third day of the clinic, and it is an on-course teaching experience well worth the extra day of Monte's clinic.  It was extra special since there were just three of us, and we each got a lot of hands-on attention.  

We don't actually play our own balls; we play from where Monte selects.  Generally, we all tee off which for me is one to two tee boxes further back than I would normally play.  We pick up our balls and proceed to Monte selected position to play our next shot... mostly from Monte's tee shot. 😂  We hit long approaches, pitch shots, bunker shots, shots from under trees, 3 wood chips shots, normal putts.

We each have our own issues and Monte works with each of us.  This is a great time to see that "feel isn't real"... what we think we are doing is different than what we are actually doing.  

While we were waiting for our 2nd shot from Monte's drive in the middle of the fairway on 524y #1 hole from 200y out, Monte explains what kind of shot shape he's going to play into the green...  Derrick making practice swings.

IMG_1629.jpeg.6f38eeca4734aff5f61453f5b2176dd6.jpeg

Local fauna just off the cart path on our way to our tee shots...

IMG_1631.jpeg.1a08b5d92ca43cc08aae6d2bed35050c.jpeg

The elevated tee on the slight dogleg left 507y #10 hole.  After a long wait on groups in front of us, Monte hit two balls over the tall tree with a slight draw (the group in front of us is teeing off on the left in the pic).  Then he hit a third shot with a better trajectory over the little tree to the right of the big tree.  The two balls were in the left rough right next to each other; the third ball was in the middle of the fairway 140y out.

IMG_1633.jpeg.94ae6dde6509f70f3462355a686e438b.jpeg

Sadly, because to pace was so slow, we had to quit after 14 holes.  I had to hop in my car and drive 4.5 hours home.  Ran into construction on I-90 east of Snoqualmie Pass where I sat for 45 minutes next to a flatbed truck carrying something under the tarp that warranted an Explosive hazard warning sign.  😬

It was great attending the clinic and meeting/playing with Kenny B. I learned a lot from the clinic, here are a few:

1. I have an inside "move" on the backswing and that is what Monte wants me to work on. I purposefully call it "move" instead of "takeaway". Because even if I try to exaggerate an outside takeaway, there is some point in the backswing where I will snatch it inside. What I need to do, based on this weekend's clinic is that i need to feel like i am lifting my arms straight up in front of me and rotating. My mind is blown that feel turns into a better backswing.

2. My chip and pitch swing is way too long and then i decelerate. One of the other guys in the clinic had the opposite, too short and too violent. So he needs longer and less violent, i need shorter and more violent. "Violent" sounds dramatic, but that's what i need to think, and as long as i don't weight shift or fire hips in those shots, then it turns out decent. Yes, it is possible to fire your hips in a short chip, i do not feel it at all but it happens.

3. To get out from under a tree or when you need to hit a really low shot, you do the opposite of what i would do. I would normally put the ball back in the stance, take a lower lofted iron, and take a chop at it and deloft the club. The risk with that is that you hit it fat, or you hit it too high and with too much spin. What Monte taught is is the four L's. Forward in stance, put your weight on your front leg at setup, stay left during the backswing, and then make a normal swing with a normal release (i guess the last L means to release left like a normal shot instead of trying to hold on to a heavily delofted club). It works. 

Those are three of the many items i learned, but didn't want to write any more or else it will become an essay. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

one last story.

Monte said with putting, don't worry too much about the line, don't try to make the putt (on lag putts), focus on distance control.

So the 8 other students went up and hit a few long lag putts and Monte commented on where they can improve their putting stroke in regards to what is hurting their distance control. And then I went up and lined up, and Monte said "stop, where do you think you are aimed"? I said i was aimed at the hole. He said "Ok everyone, you do need to line up competently. You are aimed like 6 feet right of the hole."

I have some esoteric way of lining up for putts and actually any shot where i stand behind the ball, point the toe of the club toward the target and then step in and line up. Monte said to never do that again.

i went from that to aiming fairly competently. my vision/brain still tricks me a bit, so i pick a target on the ground that is really close to me, needs to be within a few feet at the most. if its any more than a few feet my vision/brain starts to play tricks on me. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

4 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Sigh…

Probably wouldn't have been so bad if you had not gone on a mini golf vacation.   🤣

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, dlow206 said:

It was great attending the clinic and meeting/playing with Kenny B. I learned a lot from the clinic, here are a few:

1. I have an inside "move" on the backswing and that is what Monte wants me to work on. I purposefully call it "move" instead of "takeaway". Because even if I try to exaggerate an outside takeaway, there is some point in the backswing where I will snatch it inside. What I need to do, based on this weekend's clinic is that i need to feel like i am lifting my arms straight up in front of me and rotating. My mind is blown that feel turns into a better backswing.

2. My chip and pitch swing is way too long and then i decelerate. One of the other guys in the clinic had the opposite, too short and too violent. So he needs longer and less violent, i need shorter and more violent. "Violent" sounds dramatic, but that's what i need to think, and as long as i don't weight shift or fire hips in those shots, then it turns out decent. Yes, it is possible to fire your hips in a short chip, i do not feel it at all but it happens.

3. To get out from under a tree or when you need to hit a really low shot, you do the opposite of what i would do. I would normally put the ball back in the stance, take a lower lofted iron, and take a chop at it and deloft the club. The risk with that is that you hit it fat, or you hit it too high and with too much spin. What Monte taught is is the four L's. Forward in stance, put your weight on your front leg at setup, stay left during the backswing, and then make a normal swing with a normal release (i guess the last L means to release left like a normal shot instead of trying to hold on to a heavily delofted club). It works. 

Those are three of the many items i learned, but didn't want to write any more or else it will become an essay. 

It was certainly great to finally meet and play with you.  Your early videos in your improvement thread showed the same "inside takeaway" and the compensations you had to make to get to the ball.  It was much different for me seeing your swing in person.  Monte has a very good eye on what people are doing in their golf swing.  The correction he had you doing is certainly drastic, but you were hitting some solid shots yesterday when you were making a good backswing.  Keep doing it and eventually the "inside takeaway" will be minimized.  

I'm looking forward to hearing about @cksurfdude's experiences; he's in Monte's clinic this weekend in New Jersey.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

24 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I'm looking forward to hearing about @cksurfdude's experiences; he's in Monte's clinic this weekend in New Jersey.

Yes! Thx am looking forward to it. Really need him to help straighten me out...

A few of the better players at the MGS outing last weekend each, but separately, tried to explain the *same* thing to me about how I was shifting my weight and moving my shoulders/torso completely totally utterly bass-ackwards!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 8/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, tony@CIC said:

I have a preference for older Triumphs and definitely would have picked it over the MG. A funny quote that you can share with your British classics friends ."Lucas is credited for the inventing electrical shorts" . They'll understand. 

In motorcycle circles Lucas is called "The Prince of Darkness"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

7 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

In motorcycle circles Lucas is called "The Prince of Darkness"

Now that’s funny!

Rick

Left Hand, 

11 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Yes! Thx am looking forward to it. Really need him to help straighten me out...

A few of the better players at the MGS outing last weekend each, but separately, tried to explain the *same* thing to me about how I was shifting my weight and moving my shoulders/torso completely totally utterly bass-ackwards!

I heard that several times from Monte last weekend!!  I'm sure you will hear it again.  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 8/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, Kenny B said:

I heard that several times from Monte last weekend!!  I'm sure you will hear it again.  😂

Oh yeah .. and more... Just wait until he sees me trying to apply the newly-learned corrections... 🤪🤣

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

2 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Took my son to college today. Ugh. I miss him already… I just went and sat in his room here at the house and cried. First time ever that he’s not here at home… Man. Just rough. He’s going to do great hints, and have a blast in college, but I’m gonna miss my little guy, my first child.

2E3718AB-4D8C-4791-88A1-9D4792B13E7D.jpeg

C75B7E18-6B97-4557-8175-3AB009383203.jpeg

I over-read the first part and thought something bad happened I’m glad I read it again. College is fun you’ll see him again in a few months

15 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Took my son to college today. Ugh. I miss him already… I just went and sat in his room here at the house and cried. First time ever that he’s not here at home… Man. Just rough. He’s going to do great hints, and have a blast in college, but I’m gonna miss my little guy, my first child.

Congrats to the little man on getting in and going, hope he has a great first semester and year!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I need to do a better job of not reading posts by those in my ignored list.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

28 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I need to do a better job of not reading posts by those in my ignored list.

Doesn't it block the posts so you can't see them?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 8/11/2022 at 6:17 PM, PMookie said:

Took my son to college today. Ugh. I miss him already… I just went and sat in his room here at the house and cried. First time ever that he’s not here at home… Man. Just rough. He’s going to do great things, and have a blast in college, but I’m gonna miss my little guy, my first child.

I remember well the day I dropped my daughter off at college. I also remember her excitement at the new experience and my feeling of emptiness on the drive home.

It made the visits and the summer breaks that much sweeter. It gets better.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

47 minutes ago, MattF said:

Doesn't it block the posts so you can't see them?

Yeah. I’ve been too curious and open them. Need to just skip past them

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

1 hour ago, EasyPutter said:

When I block someone it is because they affront my life energy.  They have not earned my energy so I give them none and sever all connection.  Like a gangrenous limb severed, no one should have anything to do with it again.  Beat down that curiosity and commit any thoughts to the oubliette.  That way they only get the energy they earned = zero.  Not even the energy to be thought of again.

59 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I refuse to open them have to block everyone 

Yep. Curiosity on how silly a post was gonna be got me and I ended up getting dragged back into a conversation I knew was going to be pointless.

lesson learned again with that individual 

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yep. Curiosity on how silly a post was gonna be got me and I ended up getting dragged back into a conversation I knew was going to be pointless.

lesson learned again with that individual 

I have blocked more people in the last few weeks than I did in 5 years being on here

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

I have blocked more people in the last few weeks than I did in 5 years being on here

I blocked myself but dang if I don't still read my posts!😀🤣😂

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder