Random Thread

Our Sponsors

7 hours ago, PMookie said:

Wow. What a difference FIVE years makes....

6A604237-FE11-4005-973E-5B3EA8E19547.jpeg

By this ranking Bubba has moved up to "third"!

• Like 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Hadn’t had a chance to post a pick of the new truck

Posted Images

Ogio Woode is BACK!!!!!

CE217CD2-C263-40A0-93CC-1C26254215B1.png

CA2F931E-FAD2-47D5-8590-A4DADD30D8E6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

My Prius somehow has some very small amount of water leaking into the interior cabin, some sort of weatherproof sealing somewhere is leaking. My bright idea is that i want to trade it in and get a pickup truck instead.

• Like 7

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 12/27/2020
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Nippon Modus 120 S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - KBS Hi-Rev S
Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER2

13 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

My Prius somehow has some very small amount of water leaking into the interior cabin, some sort of weatherproof sealing somewhere is leaking. My bright idea is that i want to trade it in and get a pickup truck instead.

Easy decision criteria....base it on which one hauls more golf gear !!  😁

• Like 5

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Callaway Mavrik 16.5* 4W, EvenFlow Riptide 6.0 S 70g;  Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

7 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Easy decision criteria....base it on which one hauls more golf gear !!  😁

General ability to haul would be good.

The Prius served its purpose when I lived in LA and I used to drive a lot and i lived in a tiny apartment

• Like 7

Updated 12/27/2020

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

It should also be noted that 3 out of 5 got married within the past 5 years 😱 

Worked for me!  😉

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I think you have to live in the country to own a pickup truck... I believe it's a State Law.  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

26 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I think you have to live in the country to own a pickup truck... I believe it's a State Law.  🤣

My neighbor in the back of my house has a barn, does that count? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Updated 12/27/2020

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I live in a small town always have and my truck isn't a normal truck it's pretty much built for my dogs lol. I can't haul crap without a trailer or removing hundreds of pounds of dog stuff from my truck.

• Like 8
11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Worked for me!  😉

Did your golf game suffer too?!?!?!  🤣

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Callaway Mavrik 16.5* 4W, EvenFlow Riptide 6.0 S 70g;  Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

11 hours ago, dlow206 said:

My neighbor in the back of my house has a barn, does that count? 

Yes....its called the associative property and when it comes to justifying pick up's there is a generous relationship allowance!

23 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I live in a small town always have and my truck isn't a normal truck it's pretty much built for my dogs lol. I can't haul crap without a trailer or removing hundreds of pounds of dog stuff from my truck.

I've had a truck since the 80's and a trailer since the early 2000's and I tend to attract friends whenever they have a move coming up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Yes....its called the associative property and when it comes to justifying pick up's there is a generous relationship allowance!

I've had a truck since the 80's and a trailer since the early 2000's and I tend to attract friends whenever they have a move coming up.

Lol yes a truck helps wirh any moving of anything larger than 3’ long. 
downside of truck and golf is it’s great for group trips where I am driving multiple people but just my bag stinks in the bed because they bounce around (need to get a bed divider I think. And the winter I like to keep them in the cab because they can’t be left in the cold! Cruel and unusual punishment IMO

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

25 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Lol yes a truck helps wirh any moving of anything larger than 3’ long. 
downside of truck and golf is it’s great for group trips where I am driving multiple people but just my bag stinks in the bed because they bounce around (need to get a bed divider I think. And the winter I like to keep them in the cab because they can’t be left in the cold! Cruel and unusual punishment IMO

just picked up a Durango. i can get 4 dudes and 4 golf bags in there with the third row folded down. 

all the space and no clubs exposed to the elements 😂😂862EDFF8-8E72-47E0-A614-E05C49216299.jpeg.c15d66dd783e7d0f5308043e2ae227dd.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

33 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

just picked up a Durango. i can get 4 dudes and 4 golf bags in there with the third row folded down. 

all the space and no clubs exposed to the elements 😂😂862EDFF8-8E72-47E0-A614-E05C49216299.jpeg.c15d66dd783e7d0f5308043e2ae227dd.jpeg

I can fit 5 and 10 bags!!!! Just in case everyone has 2 bags 🤷‍♂️ 

but seriously love a truck and wouldn’t trade it. The kids just have to lift their legs in the winter when my bag stays in the back 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

2 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Did your golf game suffer too?!?!?!  🤣

No, it got better!  Other things suffered though.  🤐 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I can fit 5 and 10 bags!!!! Just in case everyone has 2 bags 🤷‍♂️ 

but seriously love a truck and wouldn’t trade it. The kids just have to lift their legs in the winter when my bag stays in the back 😂

if i didn’t have access to a truck when i needed one, i definitely would’ve considered a pickup this time. the cabs are nicer than most SUVs now 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

if i didn’t have access to a truck when i needed one, i definitely would’ve considered a pickup this time. the cabs are nicer than most SUVs now 

Yea I have a GMC all terrain and the interior is amazing. Can be a stiff ride on these Massachusetts beat to crap roads but it’s awsome 

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

WITB:

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Yea I have a GMC all terrain and the interior is amazing. Can be a stiff ride on these Massachusetts beat to crap roads but it’s awsome 

haha then don’t ever drive through queens. you’ll probably lose a few teeth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

haha then don’t ever drive through queens. you’ll probably lose a few teeth. 

Hold that thought 😂 I’ll have to send you my parents road woof.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews

WITB:

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

On 1/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

So get this.... I normally have my drive in play and this was the case for the day. I hit a drive straight down the middle of the fairway on hole # 7. This not a course I normally play. Then I see a small beagle dog run out and pick up my ball and run back into the woods. I tee up another and the same dam thing happens. So I proceed to go out to where my ball would have been. I see the dog and a little further behind him is this man in chest waders carrying a sack of balls.

I proceed to tell him that his dog picked up my ball from the fairway and he shows me the sack and sure enough there are my two balls near the top with probably three dozen other balls. He said he was sorry and he trained his dog to fetch golf balls for him but he was still working on training him to only get balls from the woods. Fist thoughts were that was freaking genius.

So I said to him, what if my ball went just off the fairway into the woods and I went to look for it and now your dog took it. He said if it goes in the woods it is fair game. Finders keepers. So now I went from impressed to pissed in 10 seconds. So I didn't want to get into an altercation on a what if scenario with this older gentlemen.  I did get my balls back and since it was an outside agency acting on my ball  I didn't incur a penalty. So I just walked away knowing the Pro shop was two holes away.

At the turn I went into the Pro shop and told them what was going on during the course's open hours of play time. The reply was "oh that's just old Harry. He's harmless and collects lost balls and sells them in his yard on the 15th hole. Then I said he dog was taking them from the fairway while in play. Then the reply was well I guess that was just bad timing. Obviously I was not going to get anywhere with this guy. Must have been an old Harry fan!

So my back nine was not pretty. Not focused and pissed. Wanting to hit his house on 15 so I can tell him he shouldn't have built a house on a golf course. Not to mention looking out of the corner of my eye for that dam dog. (I am a dog guy, nothing against the dog) How many golfers were getting penalized for a lost ball that potentially wasn't. 

You just never know what you can run into on a Golf Course! No I didn't send a ball his way on 15. 

Had about the same thing happen at a course called Tega Kay ( John Smalls knows where it is at). A black lab came in the fairway and grabbed my ball and ran. It was a brand new Titleist Professional 90 ( yeah I know a LONG time back). When I went into the Pro Shop I mentioned it and the Pro told one of the guys give me a new Titleist and put it on such and such's bill. I said something about I bet the guy gets tired of that. Naah said the Pro and he called the guys name. Yep the guy who owned the dog owned several companies in the area and was a multi millionaire. The Pro said the guy was used to it and paid for up to 2 dozen balls a week.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona