Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Random Thread

ole gray

18 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I've been debating deleting my Facebook profile since I rarely use it any more. My wife has discouraged it because she likes to browse the marketplace and doesn't want to create her own account. Shockingly, having an account proved to be a good thing last weekend. We were driving to MO to see my wife's family and she happened to be scrolling through FB and says, "hey, it looks like a couple of your old roommates are in Columbia." There is another old roommate that still lives there. It has been about 10 years since I had seen one of them, more like 20 for the other two. We grabbed some dinner, hung out, and spent a lot of time catching up. It was a great time.

For the longest time my social media consisted of here and WRX. Now when I had my accident in 2020 I was laid up about a year. Even with DTV you can only watch so much TV. A friend of mine in the Classics section of WRX reccomended me to FB for the Persimmon Golf Society. So I went on there and it has escalated in a good way for me. I ran into old golf and racing friends I have not seen in years. I also ran into old friends from different churches I have ran sound in. That is what I stick with I do not get into the politics and BS. Like on WRX I stick to only certain sections. The political BS I quickly block that stuff along with folks sexual orentation etc. On there I only do golf stuff, old trucking groups and some racing groups. I advise folks to block out the crap and only socialize with groups and folks that interest you. On the racing stuff I am only about local Carolinas and Georgia dirt tracks and all the NASCAR soap opera BS I block out.  I will add here on MGS because of the folks involved here and the Mod Team I will go on any thread I choose without any reservations

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 10/30/2022 at 11:01 AM, Rickp said:

Received my PXG 0211 Driver.  I’m not happy with FED-EX!!

48463181-6C8E-4184-96DE-121A61E1066C.jpeg

7195B3F9-78B7-49FF-9FF1-8EE952D8F74C.jpeg

Yep they pissed me off too. When I did the Motocaddy test they delivered my machine. My Dog Barked and I looked outside. The guy literally slammed the unit down not on my porch but in my driveway. The box was torn up like yours. The driver wanted me to sign. I went to sign as damaged subject to inspection. He told me I could not do that. I told him he could not BS me I was in the trucking business on and off for 41 years and knew what the laws were. My wife heard me raising hell and filmed the whole thing. When I told him that he shut up. I told him I was testing the unit for the company and that I had direct access for the company president. He looked like he could care less. We took plenty of pics and I called Mr Tart with Motocaddy and he said he knew of problems with Fed Ex. I will give hats off to Motocaddy because they had some tough inner packaging. I called Fed Ex and told them that I had videos etc and I di not appreciate therir methods or driver's attitude. They acted like they could care less. A few weeks later Motocaddy decided to give us the larger drink holders. I came home from Church one Sunday and it was not on my porch but on the hood of my car right by the road. I called Fed Ex again and of course an indifferent attitude again.

Right then i went to war on Fed Ex. I posted on my FB page that anyone I did classic club business with that I would no longer ship Fed EX or recieve anything shipped via them. I also informed companies I do retail parts business with the same thing. Had one national known company that evidently did not listen and shipped Fed EX. I happened to be home and refused the shipment. Their customer service called me and asked why? I told them evidently their prople did not listen either. It was right on the invoice DO NOT SHIP Fed EX. LOL I got the invoice before I got the product. FWIW I am a long time customer of that company. Told them if they could not do any better than that I would get parts and supplies elsewhere. They apologized and the shipment was less than $50 and the shipped back via USPS free period. My USPS carrier has been our carrier for the 21 years I have been here. She will put packages on the porch. The largest and perhaps the heaviest of stuff may be a full set of irons. I told her long ago if something was too bulky or heavy to leave a notice and I will go to the PO and pick it up

Yeah I know my stuff is a drop in the bucket for Fed Ex but I will not be pushed and dictated to by anyone so this is my small way to fight back

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

8 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Yep they pissed me off too. When I did the Motocaddy test they delivered my machine. My Dog Barked and I looked outside. The guy literally slammed the unit down not on my porch but in my driveway. The box was torn up like yours. The driver wanted me to sign. I went to sign as damaged subject to inspection. He told me I could not do that. I told him he could not BS me I was in the trucking business on and off for 41 years and knew what the laws were. My wife heard me raising hell and filmed the whole thing. When I told him that he shut up. I told him I was testing the unit for the company and that I had direct access for the company president. He looked like he could care less. We took plenty of pics and I called Mr Tart with Motocaddy and he said he knew of problems with Fed Ex. I will give hats off to Motocaddy because they had some tough inner packaging. I called Fed Ex and told them that I had videos etc and I di not appreciate therir methods or driver's attitude. They acted like they could care less. A few weeks later Motocaddy decided to give us the larger drink holders. I came home from Church one Sunday and it was not on my porch but on the hood of my car right by the road. I called Fed Ex again and of course an indifferent attitude again.

Right then i went to war on Fed Ex. I posted on my FB page that anyone I did classic club business with that I would no longer ship Fed EX or recieve anything shipped via them. I also informed companies I do retail parts business with the same thing. Had one national known company that evidently did not listen and shipped Fed EX. I happened to be home and refused the shipment. Their customer service called me and asked why? I told them evidently their prople did not listen either. It was right on the invoice DO NOT SHIP Fed EX. LOL I got the invoice before I got the product. FWIW I am a long time customer of that company. Told them if they could not do any better than that I would get parts and supplies elsewhere. They apologized and the shipment was less than $50 and the shipped back via USPS free period. My USPS carrier has been our carrier for the 21 years I have been here. She will put packages on the porch. The largest and perhaps the heaviest of stuff may be a full set of irons. I told her long ago if something was too bulky or heavy to leave a notice and I will go to the PO and pick it up

Yeah I know my stuff is a drop in the bucket for Fed Ex but I will not be pushed and dictated to by anyone so this is my small way to fight back

I contacted PXG Customer Service about FedEX delivery issue and offered pictures, not any response at all from them in 5 days kinda surprised.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

14 hours ago, Rickp said:

I contacted PXG Customer Service about FedEX delivery issue and offered pictures, not any response at all from them in 5 days kinda surprised.

What it is with these big companies like PXG  Fed Ex is cutting them a huge deal and they will not rock the boat. I went to put in a order for some supplies like ferrules etc. I was informed they only shipped Fed Ex. I told her fine cancel the order. I ordered from elsewhere and came out even because the products were a little higher but they did give me free USPS shipping. Even though they are somewhat higher I will use UPS because they do not seem to tear up stuff and their drivers are professional and polite

G

Shipping co's have been hit or miss for me.  Fed ex & ups to the house is good, usually the same driver and he drops rhe stuff on the covered deck.  They like our driveway because there is enough room to turn around a 10 wheel dump truck and they dont have to back up into the road. Only when they subcontract delivery around the holidays when its super busy and we dont have the regular drivers are there any issues with stuff being left in the rain.

UPS freight wins for worst delivery for work stuff in my experience.  Ive had multiple orders totaling over $250k get ruined in delivery or lost for weeks by them.  And these were 12-16 week production cycle items!  One shipment looked like they dragged it behind the truck rather than in it.  200lb hunks of steel engineered to withstand earthquakes were ruined by UPS!  😂

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

What it is with these big companies like PXG  Fed Ex is cutting them a huge deal and they will not rock the boat. I went to put in a order for some supplies like ferrules etc. I was informed they only shipped Fed Ex. I told her fine cancel the order. I ordered from elsewhere and came out even because the products were a little higher but they did give me free USPS shipping. Even though they are somewhat higher I will use UPS because they do not seem to tear up stuff and their drivers are professional and polite

I’m not a Fan of Amazon but they’re drivers are courteous and friendly.

Rick

Left Hand, 

In my area UPS is by far the worst delivery service. It isn't a close competition. USPS is number one, FedEx is in a close second and UPS isn't even ranked.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Not sure about the golf industry, but in my last business (electric components), FEDEX and others were continuously pitching distribution services = they manage the inventory and ship the product so all the manufacturer had to do was drop the order on them and they would handle it from there. We never went for it because of cost and limited shipping avenues. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

14 hours ago, hohjoe said:

In my area UPS is by far the worst delivery service. It isn't a close competition. USPS is number one, FedEx is in a close second and UPS isn't even ranked.

From what I gather on here by the comments I guess service can vary from place to place. 

G

8 hours ago, BIG STU said:

From what I gather on here by the comments I guess service can vary from place to place. 

I guess that makes sense.  When we lived in CT FEDEX was very good in FL not very good.

Rick

Left Hand, 

10 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Yep, although DHL seems consistent across the US. Consistently bad.

BatCaddy X8R

1 minute ago, hohjoe said:

The only time we used DHL was when the customer demanded them.  Man, they were not very good.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, hohjoe said:

DHL = Damm Horrible Logistics??  More often then not they end up subcontracting the package to USPS - and then you can't track it. 

So far everyone else has been pretty good here in Fl. USPS, Fedex and UPS. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Would have been a perfect day to play golf today. But no. Doing home repairs. Because the potential home buyers are nit picking me to death.  But that's not the reason for this post.

If all goes well and the move takes place, I already have Country Club selected close to the new house. It's a full country club with pool, tennis courts, dining and such. Donald Ross designed to boot. Here is the question. Since it is private,  you have to fill out a membership application. With the application you also need two letters of recommendation from two existing members. I'm moving in from another state. How would I know two members? ( I checked the MGS member map. Nada)

I'm sure I can go there once we get settled in and inquire. Hopefully  get a work around, and a look around. But just going by the application on the web site left me wondering.

Anyone come across something like this before? How did you get around it?

@fozcycle just to piss you off, the full membership rate is the same as what your increase is. Kind of ironic. But considering 1/2 hour from Pinehurst that is really cheap. It's less than half of what my club charges. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

36 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Would have been a perfect day to play golf today. But no. Doing home repairs. Because the potential home buyers are nit picking me to death.  But that's not the reason for this post.

If all goes well and the move takes place, I already have Country Club selected close to the new house. It's a full country club with pool, tennis courts, dining and such. Donald Ross designed to boot. Here is the question. Since it is private,  you have to fill out a membership application. With the application you also need two letters of recommendation from two existing members. I'm moving in from another state. How would I know two members? ( I checked the MGS member map. Nada)

I'm sure I can go there once we get settled in and inquire. Hopefully  get a work around, and a look around. But just going by the application on the web site left me wondering.

@fozcycle just to piss you off, the full membership rate is the same as what your increase is. Kind of ironic. But considering 1/2 hour from Pinehurst that is really cheap. It's less than half of what my club charges. 

Hopefully they'll work with you and maybe get in touch with two members of your existing club or maybe interview you. Sounds like a nice place and I think that's a good price. The Ross design should be fun, we have one in Chattanooga that I've played once and really liked it. 

Best of luck with getting the home to the buyers satisfaction, sounds like a bit of a headache but you'll get through it.

18 hours ago, hohjoe said:

IDK--- I do not recall seeing any of their trucks running in this area

G

22 hours ago, hohjoe said:

22 hours ago, Rickp said:

The only time we used DHL was when the customer demanded them.  Man, they were not very good.

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

My experience is like yours @BIG STU never even heard of DHL until I was at the Kirkuk airport while deployed and guys were shipping stuff by the only shipper in town,  colored trucks and everything.  Their planes were Russian cargo planes and everything seemed to go just fine.  Rarely do I ever see anything DHL here in NY but when I do it always reminds me of those planes and contractors doing civilian commercial operations while we were tending to our work and getting shot at in the combat zone.

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Total Lunar Eclipse morning of November 8, 2022

image.png.502895fad5ee26c4129e4b429e0b52e3.png

That's todays edition of SpaceWeather.com 

Look to the west before sunrise for a red colored Moon!  This is Lunar so reflected light that won't hurt the eyes anymore than looking at stars and planets would in the nighttime/morning sky.

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

11 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

With the application you also need two letters of recommendation from two existing members. I'm moving in from another state. How would I know two members?

Just let the GM know - that situation happens all the

11 hours ago, BIG STU said:

You can;t miss them they're bright yellow.  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

20 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Talk to the PRO he/she will find someone to sponsor you. Shouldn't be much of an issue. Wasn't often but did happen when I worked at a private club.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Just let the GM know - that situation happens all the

You can;t miss them they're bright yellow.  

Actually and this is ironic. I saw the first one I had ever observed down here yesterday afternoon coming home from the course. LOL he just about pulled out in front of another car. 

G

I ordered something a few days ago and received an email from the shipper this morning that it was flagged as “out for delivery “via UPS. The same email also stated if I had not received the item within two days to notify the customer service department.

They apparently know UPS and its delivery issues well if the package is marked as out for delivery and the actual delivery can take two days or longer.

BatCaddy X8R

If you vote in person thank a poll worker.

I worked the polls for the first time this past Tuesday and wow, what a long day. Onsite at 6AM and we didn’t leave until after 7PM and we couldn’t leave the polling place during the day.

Everyone I worked with was happy to be there and happy to help people and it was a great experience. I would do it again and may get a chance next month. I should be rested by them.

BatCaddy X8R

At our 6 o'clock meeting this morning our supervisor told us to let him know who was working 10 hour days next week so we could still get in our 40 for the week since Friday was a non production day and we didn't have to take no pay no penalty, PTO, or come in and do nothing. At 7:15 it was announced that we are producing next Friday and no one was getting off.

There goes my planned Friday round next week.

CKTB-NEWS-Remembrance-Day.jpg

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!