Random Thread

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Crazy 🤣

Faldo does his best to make the rounds about himself but nobody did it with that delicate touch of smug entitlement like Johnny. 

Nothing better than a commentator willing to speak their mind even if it offends someone. At least it's interesting that way.

• Like 9

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

:cobra-small: Cobra Speedzone Extreme 9° Mitshubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff Flex

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300

:Hogan: Equalizer 52° (at 54°)/ 56° (at 58°) KBS Tour V 110 Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small:  Cleveland SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0

:ping-small: Hoofer Bag

Right Handed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

home sweet (new) home. made sure to get my clubs off the truck and into the basement so they weren’t cold for another night. priorities are definitely in order, haha.   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Nothing better than a commentator willing to speak their mind even if it offends someone. At least it's interesting that way.

I would love to see Rocco or Paul Goydos take a stint at the job.

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

They need to have a 7 second delay on IB-F so they can mute out all his mistakes.  Sometimes I think the guy isn't watching the same golfer that is on camera.

• Like 1

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

They need to have a 7 second delay on IB-F so they can mute out all his mistakes.  Sometimes I think the guy isn't watching the same golfer that is on camera.

I think we are becoming more educated viewers and have a better idea that they really aren't saying anything meaningful.  Probably sounds okay to the average golf viewer.   

If I remember right, when Stewart Cinks son was doing basic math calculations to determine a target the commentator said it was too analytical.   Using Decade the analytical part is already done for you;  you are looking at how far you are from the hole which gives you a distance from the edge and  the player knows how many yards the flag is from the edge of the green so you do basic math to see how far left or right of the flag to establish as the target. 

• Like 6
  • Hmmm 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

pretty easy to prove the carry number on your drive when it plugs more than half a ball deep in the fairway 😑

we played a beautiful course today but some parts were still a little soft from rain over the last few days. 

95AA9F6D-A9F1-48C1-85E5-BAA3E5DB7119.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Hmmm 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

1 hour ago, Chip Strokes said:

pretty easy to prove the carry number on your drive when it plugs more than half a ball deep in the fairway 😑

we played a beautiful course today but some parts were still a little soft from rain over the last few days. 

95AA9F6D-A9F1-48C1-85E5-BAA3E5DB7119.jpeg

😱 look's like someone stepped on it. 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

34 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I think your right. When you hit as far as Chip Strokes does, it probably flew over someone's head and they stepped on it when they got to it 50 yards in front of them. 🤣  A plugged drive usually has a raised chunk of sod in front of it unless it was a very high ball flight.   

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

47 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I think your right. When you hit as far as Chip Strokes does, it probably flew over someone's head and they stepped on it when they got to it 50 yards in front of them. 🤣  A plugged drive usually has a raised chunk of sod in front of it unless it was a very high ball flight.   

I’ve had some that have plugged like this after a lot of rain (we had ALOT of rain on Friday, guessing he did to) off the tee

• Like 5

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

@Lacassem nailed it. no one was in front of us in the fairway to step on the ball. 

we had a lot of rain friday/saturday and there were some really soft spots on the fairways today. 

• Like 6

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

On 4/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, cnosil said:

I think we are becoming more educated viewers and have a better idea that they really aren't saying anything meaningful.  Probably sounds okay to the average golf viewer.   

If I remember right, when Stewart Cinks son was doing basic math calculations to determine a target the commentator said it was too analytical.   Using Decade the analytical part is already done for you;  you are looking at how far you are from the hole which gives you a distance from the edge and  the player knows how many yards the flag is from the edge of the green so you do basic math to see how far left or right of the flag to establish as the target. 

Agreed that we the golf fans that are freaks enough to be on golf specific forums are more educated about what the golfers/caddie are doing.

A commentator saying that it is too analytical for a caddie and player to determine the correct target is really obnoxious and is a disservice to anyone learning how to play the game.

• Like 4

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH - Aldila Synergy Blue 50 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        :taylormade-small: TP5x

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

On 4/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, Getoffmylawn said:

Not a gripe, more of a "concern"...I love being involved with my kids and their sports, but I'm going to have to get damn creative to get my rounds in this year.  This is my 5-year old son's T-ball schedule.

TBall.jpg.004524f9587287b460ee7e576bb4feaa.jpg

His older brother (7) is in a select traveling team league, and has practices/games three times a week as well.  And, he starts a junior golf league in the middle of May.

Looking forward to it all, really, just looking forward to some golf too!

Did you say 5 year old?? SMDH

• Like 3

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

April snow showers bring May... how does that go again? SURPRISE! It's April 21st [emoji15]20210421_070430.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   (Testing once again Grint)

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

Not very happy right now, I am dealing with “tennis elbow” in my right arm. It drastically affects my swing. I can’t ensure that the club head is square with the ball. Getting a lot of Mickey Mantle , Roger Maris & Ted Williams......you know, Dead Yanks! Does anyone have a cure?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

4 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Not very happy right now, I am dealing with “tennis elbow” in my right arm. It drastically affects my swing. I can’t ensure that the club head is square with the ball. Getting a lot of Mickey Mantle , Roger Maris & Ted Williams......you know, Dead Yanks! Does anyone have a cure?

A compression sleeve for the elbow helps me especially when it is in the lead arm.  Helps to encourage a stiff arm swing with no elbow or wrist break for that arm which should also help relieve the "tennis elbow" (that and a lot of TLC to let the arm heal).  Means slower swing speed for me but also usually results in a fairway lie that makes next swing not very tough and shorter distance the cup.  My $0.02 worth.

• Like 3

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   (Testing once again Grint)

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

Today is shot number two of Pfizer. Currently waiting my 15 minutes and then off to work and back to thinking about golf all day. 😂

• Like 5

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 460 9.5*

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-PW

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

Orthopedic Surgeon gave me a list of exercises to strengthen forearm muscles. Haven’t had a problem since.
I was there for my knee so figured I’d get a 2 for 1 diagnosis.

• Like 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Orthopedic Surgeon gave me a list of exercises to strengthen forearm muscles. Haven’t had a problem since.
I was there for my knee so figured I’d get a 2 for 1 diagnosis.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Sounds like me when my back is overly sore and I get lazy in my swing.  Since you can't make your usual move in the downswing to generate speed because your elbow hurts, you compensate by making a more pronounced, early rotation which leads to Dead Yanks!!

You might have to back off playing for a few days or just make 1/2 swings with the proper rotation. 

Take it easy, or it will be with you for awhile.

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Apparently Tony had some success with this...

We Tried It: Fiix Elbow Tennis Elbow Treatment | MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS3 3 & 4H, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER7B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

I’m going to be booking a driver and fairway fitting this week. I want to see if I can get a new 3w and a driver I can actually play

• Like 4