TESTERS WANTED! ×

Random Thread

ole gray

25 minutes ago, GaryF said:

Feeling a lot of mixed emotions.  Last night my dau took her 5 mo pup Golden Doodle for a walk on a leash in her new neighborhood.  They moved in to the house they built last week.  They have yet to meet any neighbors. While walking, her dig was attacked by 2 pit bulls.   My dau tried to pull the pup away, then my dau was bit, screamed and ran back. Lady next door heard the screams and ran out to help.  One pit was on a leash, the other wasn’t.  911 was called and police and animal control arrived.  

The pup survived with many bites and lacerations but no torn ligaments or fractures.  Turns out, the lady is the owner as she was taking care of her sons dogs while home from college.  Lady said the dogs were tied up outside and must have gotten loose.  I think that is a lie.  Also, this is an ultra upscale neighborhood in Milton GA with homes on 3 acre lots.  No way she was inside her house to hear the screams.  Having owned dogs for many years, I’ve never tied a dog up with a leash on, but rather use a long chain.  I think she was outside and needed to free her hands (eg, text, phone, water plants) and set the leash down, unaware it meandered off, and suspect the other didn’t have a leash, collar or any kind of restraint.

The dogs were returned to their home and the ruling so far is the dogs won’t be classified as ‘Dangerous Dogs’  because the pup wasn’t killed, and my daus bites weren’t substantial or life threatening.

Seems to fall under the new US rule that having dogs that attack is an expression of one’s right to free speech. EF that.

Sorry to hear that - seems to me that the neighbor would be financially responsible for all vet bills. A good lawyer might be the next action. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Sorry to hear that - seems to me that the neighbor would be financially responsible for all vet bills. A good lawyer might be the next action. 

Yes I agree and ty @rkj427.  My son in law was going to talk to her today.  Last night the lady was upset and did agree to pay all bills but my dau and SIL want the dog removed, and she wanted to board them for the night but Animal Control told her the dogs must remain in the house for 10 days so there seems to be a pending review.  Plus boarders typically won’t take a dog that exhibits aggressive behavior. Turns out the second dog was only 6 mo old and just following/learning the behavior from the older one, that the son got from Lifeline.  Wondering if there is past behavior.  My SIL and dau will not let this go and have the means to hire an attorney and see this through. Unfortunately, this was their welcome to their new neighborhood.  I’m sure word will spread since police were on-site. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

2 hours ago, GaryF said:

Feeling a lot of mixed emotions. 

Sorry to hear this. I am grateful that your daughter and the pup made it through relatively unscathed. And more than a little aggravated by the lack of personal responsibility on the pit bull owner’s part. 

WITB:

D: TBD ??? 🤔

3w: :callaway-small: Paradym ♦️♦️♦️15° Hzrdus 6.0

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

4u:   :titleist-small:  T200 Utility Build 24° Hzrdus 6.0

5i:  :titleist-small: T200 25° Recoil 110 f4

6i-PW: :srixon-small: Z 765 28°-46° N.S Pro 1050 gh S

50°:   :vokey-small:SM-8 

54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: Toulon Designs Atlanta

Ball:  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Bag:  Jones Trouper R stand bag 

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

7 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I’m down with that.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

So sorry for your daughter and her pup. I’m glad they weren’t hurt badly.  The pit bull lady is responsible for the bills and I would highly recommend a lawyer.  It’s not the way you want to become known in the neighborhood, but she has to protect herself and her dog in the future.  

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

7 hours ago, Caddie1966 said:

So sorry for your daughter and her pup. I’m glad they weren’t hurt badly.  The pit bull lady is responsible for the bills and I would highly recommend a lawyer.  It’s not the way you want to become known in the neighborhood, but she has to protect herself and her dog in the future.  

Thank you.  My dau dog seems to be fairing as well as can be expected.  She is a very sweet puppy and hope this doesn’t taint her behavior.  My dau will heal, kind of a nasty puncture near the base of her thumb which is why she retreated.  My SIL was going to talk to the neighbor yesterday and my wife heading over today while I stay here with our three pooches.

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

23 hours ago, GaryF said:

Feeling a lot of mixed emotions.  Last night my dau took her 5 mo pup Golden Doodle for a walk on a leash in her new neighborhood.  They moved in to the house they built last week.  They have yet to meet any neighbors. While walking, her dig was attacked by 2 pit bulls.   My dau tried to pull the pup away, then my dau was bit, screamed and ran back. Lady next door heard the screams and ran out to help.  One pit was on a leash, the other wasn’t.  911 was called and police and animal control arrived.  

The pup survived with many bites and lacerations but no torn ligaments or fractures.  Turns out, the lady is the owner as she was taking care of her sons dogs while home from college.  Lady said the dogs were tied up outside and must have gotten loose.  I think that is a lie.  Also, this is an ultra upscale neighborhood in Milton GA with homes on 3 acre lots.  No way she was inside her house to hear the screams.  Having owned dogs for many years, I’ve never tied a dog up with a leash on, but rather use a long chain.  I think she was outside and needed to free her hands (eg, text, phone, water plants) and set the leash down, unaware it meandered off, and suspect the other didn’t have a leash, collar or any kind of restraint.

The dogs were returned to their home and the ruling so far is the dogs won’t be classified as ‘Dangerous Dogs’  because the pup wasn’t killed, and my daus bites weren’t substantial or life threatening.

Seems to fall under the new US rule that having dogs that attack is an expression of one’s right to free speech. EF that.

That's just terrible!  I'm glad everyone is alright.  That ladies homeowners insurance should be paying the vet and your daughter's doc bills.  It falls under liability. I also wouldn't be surprised if the insurance is canceled, Non renewed or because ridiculously priced. Best of luck to her and her pup

B

33 minutes ago, BKervin said:

That's just terrible!  I'm glad everyone is alright.  That ladies homeowners insurance should be paying the vet and your daughter's doc bills.  It falls under liability. I also wouldn't be surprised if the insurance is canceled, Non renewed or because ridiculously priced. Best of luck to her and her pup

Thank you. She has agreed to pay everything and I’m certain it would be cash but my SIL is going to talk p/demand to her about removing the dogs after the 10 day isolation period.   Suspect only way the insurance co would get wind of it would is if it results in a civil suit.  That might happen if the dogs aren’t removed, but her son probably takes the dogs back to campus wherever that is.  I have 2 grand daughters there, 11 and 9, they usually take the dogs out plus they have 2 other 6 lb dogs, so there is concern. 

2 minutes ago, GaryF said:

Thank you. She has agreed to pay everything and I’m certain it would be cash but my SIL is going to talk p/demand to her about removing the dogs after the 10 day isolation period.   Suspect only way the insurance co would get wind of it would is if it results in a civil suit.  That might happen if the dogs aren’t removed, but her son probably takes the dogs back to campus wherever that is.  I have 2 grand daughters there, 11 and 9, they usually take the dogs out plus they have 2 other 6 lb dogs, so there is concern. 

Then it's truly a scary situation for you(her).  Best of luck to her.  Something definitely needs to be done. Can your daughter talk to other neighbors and see if similar situations have occurred? If so, then there would be more reason for removal. They may not be keeping records if the woman says it never happened before everytime.

B

56 minutes ago, GaryF said:

Wow  - 2 (uncontrollable) dogs going to a college campus?  Definitely irresponsible. If they stay at the mother's house, you're daughter definitely needs to take some kind of action - otherwise she'll be constantly wondering if/when they might attack her and her pup. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

41 minutes ago, BKervin said:

Then it's truly a scary situation for you(her).  Best of luck to her.  Something definitely needs to be done. Can your daughter talk to other neighbors and see if similar situations have occurred? If so, then there would be more reason for removal. They may not be keeping records if the woman says it never happened before everytime.

They don’t really know their neighbors other than their builder who lives there as they just moved in last week and still unpacking.  It was an 2 year build process.  Across the street is an Atlanta Braves player that they met awhile ago as one of his kids was in my grand daughters class.   Of the 2 dogs, it was the older one that was the most aggressive which the son brought home from school there for the summer. We’re not sure if it’s the parents or son that has the younger one.  This reminds me the builder likely has a pretty good pulse on the neighborhood as a good starting point.  

7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

New neighbor is a golfer…finally have a new body to try to get some rounds in with!

Maybe get him to join the forum.

This is how you know you’re an avid golfer when you’re pumped that a neighbor plays 😂

We have a new neighbor that plays also, says he’s a terrible golfer.  That usually means he’s pretty good and trying to get into guy’s pockets or he does stink.  I told him don’t care how he plays just don’t be SLOW.    

Hasn’t played with the group yet but he’s driving me nuts, very needy.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

An oldie but goodie...

IMG_20230612_163555743_HDR.jpg.c45bc1d55c33647c2c5339493e68223b.jpg

The chamois jumbo grip.  I found a couple going through dads golf stash in their garage a few weeks ago.  It is probably 30 years old and is still soft enough to play.  The pro at the club i worked at through school didnt sell them after the 2nd year because they didnt need replacement every year like the green victory grips! 

The swapped in driver shaft needed a new grip so i am putting it in play after all these years.  It may disintegrate when it sees sunlight!  😄. My 3w also needed a new grip so thats where the 2nd one ended up.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:46 AM, GaryF said:

They don’t really know their neighbors other than their builder who lives there as they just moved in last week and still unpacking.  It was an 2 year build process.  Across the street is an Atlanta Braves player that they met awhile ago as one of his kids was in my grand daughters class.   Of the 2 dogs, it was the older one that was the most aggressive which the son brought home from school there for the summer. We’re not sure if it’s the parents or son that has the younger one.  This reminds me the builder likely has a pretty good pulse on the neighborhood as a good starting point.  

Update on the pit bulls attack.  A couple neighbors came over yesterday with house warming gifts, and the attack has been the talk/texting of the neighborhood.  One mentioned feeling uncomfortable as they have seen the dog running loose before, and one time seen killing a fawn.  Another mentioned she knew the lady/owner and previously had invisible fence installed but then lost the collar and never replaced it.  She apparently had the dog tied in their garage so still puzzled unless one of the garage doors was left open.  According to my dau, the lady was extremely upset and crying about what happened that evening but they haven’t talked about settling things as of yet.   I don’t think the lady realizes what this kind of dog is capable of, although she probably does now. 

24 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

@Golfspy_CG2 @GolfSpy BOS @GolfSpy Barbajo @GolfSpy MPR @GolfSpy SAM @GolfSpy TCB @GolfSpy_APH @GolfSpy WD @GolfSpy Dave

I must say thank you for all you do.

To my fellow forum members

Thank you for keeping me glued to the screen each and every day. 

This is post 3000

Congrats Tom!   Thanks for all your contributions to the site. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

24 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

@Golfspy_CG2 @GolfSpy BOS @GolfSpy Barbajo @GolfSpy MPR @GolfSpy SAM @GolfSpy TCB @GolfSpy_APH @GolfSpy WD @GolfSpy Dave

This is post 3000

Congrats Tom!   Thanks for all your contributions to the site. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

49 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Congratulations Tom! It's been a pleasure to get to know you on the forum and personally. Here's to many, many more posts. 🍾

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Congratulations on reaching that milestone Tom! Always enjoy your contributions to the forum. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Congratulations!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Our community has several concerts scheduled this summer to include a Tom Petty tribute band called "Breakdown".  Purpotedly pretty good, I looked them up and had a listen.  Not too bad. Then, the next YT video started...the real deal... man, I really, really miss Tom.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Congrtats. Tom and as Golfspy_CG2 stated, thank you for your valuable input, and humorous comments here on the forum. 

Waiting to see the posts increase once Team Tom gets going in the Cobra challenge. 😉

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

3 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

As a numbers guy, this is quite a momentous occasion!  Made more significant in having met in person BEFORE crossing the 3K threshold.  

Thankful for your friendship and thoughtfulness Tom, for sharing the Forum together, and everything so far - looking forward to the path ahead ⛳ 

Those were a couple epic rounds we played together at Mid South and Pine Needles during the Pinehurst Open.  You saw the best drives I have been able to string together for the past few weeks.  No question your positive influence extends well beyond these posts and responses🏌️‍♂️

I'm thinking  @Yellow Ball had some part in how my OnCores behaved so badly from the tee box.  Probably some idea cooked up while he was outside overnight (Hahaha said he was too short to reach the keypad 🤣

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Our community has several concerts scheduled this summer to include a Tom Petty tribute band called "Breakdown".  Purpotedly pretty good, I looked them up and had a listen.  Not too bad. Then, the next YT video started...the real deal... man, I really, really miss Tom.  

We saw Tom in concert once and he was great!!  Gone too soon☹️

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Congrats Tom! 

It's been a true pleasure to get to know you via the forum calls and your posts! 

Thanks for all that you have contributed to the forum and all that you will in the future!

Also Denver Nuggets are NBA champions!!!!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

23 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats Tom! 

It's been a true pleasure to get to know you via the forum calls and your posts! 

Thanks for all that you have contributed to the forum and all that you will in the future!

Also Denver Nuggets are NBA champions!!!!

Go Nuggets! The parade is going to be awesome!

Tester for PingS159 Wedges

Driver - :cobra-small: LTDx LS 9° with UST Mamiya LIN-Q Gunmetal - X

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100 (+1", 3° Upright) - X 

Wedges - :callaway-logo-1: 50° Jaws MD5, :callaway-logo-1: 54° Jaws MD5, :titleist-small: 58° Vokey SM8 

Putter - :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #2 Bronze , :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter (Trying something new), 🦓 Zebra Golf AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro (depends on what I can get a deal on) 

2 minutes ago, aguybadatgolf said:

Go Nuggets! The parade is going to be awesome!

My favorite team is the one who sent Lewhine home. 🤣

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

12 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This is post 3000

Huge congrats Tom!

However, it’s too bad you are a fellow competitor in the Cobra challenge, Bc now I must beat you  😜

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym