Random Thread

ole gray

Man driving I80 from Pennsylvania to Iowa would have been a complete bore if I didn’t have a tire blow out on the dog trailer I was hauling and if it wasn’t shut down due to a car wreck and them landing medevac on the highway 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

What was said:

30 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Man driving I80 from Pennsylvania to Iowa would have been a complete bore if I didn’t have a tire blow out on the dog trailer I was hauling and if it wasn’t shut down due to a car wreck and them landing medevac on the highway 

What I heard:

"I won't be posting delicious-looking food pictures in the Cooking Thread for awhile."  😆

Have a safe trip!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

What was said:

What I heard:

"I won't be posting delicious-looking food pictures in the Cooking Thread for awhile."  😆

Have a safe trip!

I’m cooking two meals out here so you may still get tortured Kenny 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

I climbed a ladder!!!!

My wife said I was an idiot.  She told me I should check with @BIG STU, but I did it anyway.  

My hitting bay is an enclosed patio behind the 3rd bay of our garage, and it still has the metal patio roof.  The little bit of rain we got on Friday produced a small leak where the roof is connected to the house.  I couldn't see any obvious holes, but caulked some older caulking seams.  The pitch of the house roof is quite steep; that was worse than climbing the ladder.  

We are supposed to get another 0.3 inches of rain on Friday.  If it leaks, I'm calling a roofer!!

Think you could put a piece of metal flashing along that seem? Caulk under that should make a good seal and then it wont be exposed directly to rain either.

• Like 5

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

I climbed a ladder!!!!

My wife said I was an idiot.  She told me I should check with @BIG STU, but I did it anyway.  

My hitting bay is an enclosed patio behind the 3rd bay of our garage, and it still has the metal patio roof.  The little bit of rain we got on Friday produced a small leak where the roof is connected to the house.  I couldn't see any obvious holes, but caulked some older caulking seams.  The pitch of the house roof is quite steep; that was worse than climbing the ladder.  

We are supposed to get another 0.3 inches of rain on Friday.  If it leaks, I'm calling a roofer!!

Better than climbing a ladder!

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

36 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Think you could put a piece of metal flashing along that seem? Caulk under that should make a good seal and then it wont be exposed directly to rain either.

It's in the corner, and has flashing.  The patio and the roofing are done well; they are just 20 years old.  Time for a new roof anyway.  We bought the house nearly 2 years ago knowing that the roof would need to be replaced soon, but I was hoping to get a few more years out of it.  I really would like to make the "3 season" room permanent.  Re-roof and remodel!!

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I climbed a ladder!!!!

I think I am hearing a Flex Seal commercial in the background.

• Haha 6

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"