Random Thread

ole gray

5 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Ouch that sucks. You could always do a prime rib then take the end cut off for her and place it under the broiler for a few minutes to fully cook it

... and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it a few times before plating it.  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Pasco WA is the city across the Columbia River from where I live in Richland WA... one of the TriCities along with Kennewick.  The Pasco Police Department posts some hilarious Facebook posts and a fun to follow.  Today's post is typical of their humor.   🤣

HEROIC GUARDRAIL SACRIFICES ITSELF! Actually, if you live anywhere near Sylvester/ Road 60, you are aware that the Pasco PD routinely gets complaints of speeding on the long, straight section of Sylvester between Roads 32-56, and that Sylvester makes a hard right northbound to become Road 60.
Throughout the years, a noble order of guardrails has stood on the far side of Road 60, facing constant peril in their ongoing quest to protect the house beyond the guardrail. The way is marked with reduced speed limits, arrows, and reflective markings, but still, as time goes by, one after another guardrail pays the ultimate price and a new one arrives to take its rightful place.
We regret to report that the end of 2021 has resulted in yet another heroic and stoic guardrail getting mangled. It happened at about 1 AM Thursday morning when a blue Ram pickup attacked the guardrail without provocation. The battle was epic but only lasted an instant. The guardrail was uprooted and dragged into the yard, but it still managed to stop its foe short of the goal. The house stands triumphant.
Officers arrived to find the Ram's driver still seated in the pickup, unharmed. After a short investigation, the 28-year-old Pasco male was arrested for DUI and booked into Franklin County Jail.
The guardrail's friend of many years, the streetlight, was also struck down in his prime during this battle. Both the guardrail and streetlight will be remembered at a memorial service in the near future, at a metal recycling facility to be named later.
#dontdrinkanddrive #dontdriveimpaired #designateddrivers #cominginhot #rambynamerambynature #nobleguardrail #noblestreetlight

image0.jpeg.467c047c58acb95a846283f3e9d236bb.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

30 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Pasco WA is the city across the Columbia River from where I live in Richland WA... one of the TriCities along with Kennewick.  The Pasco Police Department posts some hilarious Facebook posts and a fun to follow.  Today's post is typical of their humor.   🤣

HEROIC GUARDRAIL SACRIFICES ITSELF! Actually, if you live anywhere near Sylvester/ Road 60, you are aware that the Pasco PD routinely gets complaints of speeding on the long, straight section of Sylvester between Roads 32-56, and that Sylvester makes a hard right northbound to become Road 60.
Throughout the years, a noble order of guardrails has stood on the far side of Road 60, facing constant peril in their ongoing quest to protect the house beyond the guardrail. The way is marked with reduced speed limits, arrows, and reflective markings, but still, as time goes by, one after another guardrail pays the ultimate price and a new one arrives to take its rightful place.
We regret to report that the end of 2021 has resulted in yet another heroic and stoic guardrail getting mangled. It happened at about 1 AM Thursday morning when a blue Ram pickup attacked the guardrail without provocation. The battle was epic but only lasted an instant. The guardrail was uprooted and dragged into the yard, but it still managed to stop its foe short of the goal. The house stands triumphant.
Officers arrived to find the Ram's driver still seated in the pickup, unharmed. After a short investigation, the 28-year-old Pasco male was arrested for DUI and booked into Franklin County Jail.
The guardrail's friend of many years, the streetlight, was also struck down in his prime during this battle. Both the guardrail and streetlight will be remembered at a memorial service in the near future, at a metal recycling facility to be named later.
#dontdrinkanddrive #dontdriveimpaired #designateddrivers #cominginhot #rambynamerambynature #nobleguardrail #noblestreetlight

image0.jpeg.467c047c58acb95a846283f3e9d236bb.jpeg

Some departments have on point social media workers

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to all my fellow spies!

• Like 6

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Merry Christmas to all Spies!! 
@yellowball came to visit 👍461A2049-0047-48DE-A850-7B1724946CAF.jpeg.6590f018f4c5a0f359b14bc2519136e4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 12/24/2021 at 9:06 AM, MattF said:

Co-worker that I have close contact with tested positive to 2 covid tests. I took 2 last night, both negative. Still have the flu from my son but getting better.

Man that sucks this time of year. Get better soon! 

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 12/24/2021 at 9:06 AM, MattF said:

Co-worker that I have close contact with tested positive to 2 covid tests. I took 2 last night, both negative. Still have the flu from my son but getting better.

Hope you feel better soon. We’re all quarantining here due to my daughter having Covid. 

• Sad 4

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:wilson_staff_small: D200 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Little surprise from the wife…

2B8A0074-4B06-4749-B850-7A62CA149B03.jpeg.374b91680297fad5e25ab45556c7130b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Last night, my wife and I watched a Jeff Dunham special of his tour around the globe... really good.  We debated which character was the best.  She likes Walter (mostly because he reminds her of our good friend and former neighbor in WA) and I like Achmed, though must admit Walter is a really close second.  Who is your favorite?

Jeff Dunham tour 2019: Ventriloquist to bring new dummy to NKY show

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Last night, my wife and I watched a Jeff Dunham special of his tour around the globe... really good.  We debated which character was the best.  She likes Walter (mostly because he reminds her of our good friend and former neighbor in WA) and I like Achmed, though must admit Walter is a really close second.  Who is your favorite?

Peanut 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

That’s a tough question, Walter #1 probably because he’s my age group (he may be younger) with Peanut close 2nd.

• Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Peanut, especially when he's interacting with Jose.

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0

Hybrid: :Sub70: 949X Pro 2 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

That’s a tough question, Walter #1 probably because he’s my age group (he may be younger) with Peanut close 2nd.

Feel bad leaving Achmed out……

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon and 5 hours today removing my old golf green. I thought it would take another day but I got it finished. It was 1-1/2 inch thick turf that was sand filled. I had to cut it into 2 foot by 12 foot sections and drag it off into the woods. Eventually it will get buried. The green was 24' wide by 30' deep. I am impressed with the sub base. I put that in about 15 years ago and it's still in excellent condition. Now that the base is so good the delema is in what to do next. Thinking about going to natural grass. 

IMG_1896.jpg.5c43168b6d6f23d271466fb3d8dabf3c.jpg

My vote is natural grass but I don’t have to pay or maintain it. 
Good luck whatever you decide.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

@Tom the Golf Nut are you redoing it? If you are and go with natural grass I hope you have a lot of time and the right $$ mower for it. If not, I'd go with synthetic.

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0

Hybrid: :Sub70: 949X Pro 2 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

17 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon and 5 hours today removing my old golf green. I thought it would take another day but I got it finished. It was 1-1/2 inch thick turf that was sand filled. I had to cut it into 2 foot by 12 foot sections and drag it off into the woods. Eventually it will get buried. The green was 24' wide by 30' deep. I am impressed with the sub base. I put that in about 15 years ago and it's still in excellent condition. Now that the base is so good the delema is in what to do next. Thinking about going to natural grass. 

I must have missed it, but what was the reason for taking out the turf, was it worn out in some way?  I am interested to know if this is a project in my future since mine has been in place since 2009.

• Like 2

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  :ping-small: Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.