Random Thread

ole gray

1 hour ago, GrumpyGolf said:

Man, you mean all this time I have been a 1%er and never knew it?

LOL Trust me I get the gist of that statement

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Driver ---- Honma G1_X Stock tuned Honma R shaft---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

22 hours ago, Rickp said:

7% is very high.  You don’t see many CC after the 1st visit.   

So, it's paying the CC fee the merchant pays, plus a punishment fee?

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM2

Fairway Woods: Tour Edge 3-5-7 E521

Irons: PXG 0211 DC 4-SW

Putter: SeeMore Si3

BatCaddy X8R

First random thought. People think too small.

Second one. The internet gives some good laughs. 

• Like 5

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Shankster said:

Ketchup on a dog is a crime. 😂

I don't mind ketchup on a hot dog, although I don't do it.

A couple of weeks ago and neighbor and I played a round of golf with some friends of his and after the game was over one of the guys had a hot dog and put mayonnaise on it. I had to look away.

Edited by hohjoe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 4

BatCaddy X8R

22 hours ago, GrumpyGolf said:

When I lived in FL, there was a place called Col Mustard's Last Stand  - great hot dogs.  In Atlanta it was Varsity and Zesto's. I have yet to find a GOOD hotdog place here in Boise, but since I have been trying to eat better, that may be a good thing.🌭

Sorry,  but you have to find the best hot dog at a golf course for @fixyurdivot!!

• Haha 6

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry,  but you have to find the best hot dog at a golf course for @fixyurdivot!!

Well, if that's the case, I give up.  Can't say I have actually had a good hot dog at a course, some good fries, but not a good hot dog.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 hours ago, hohjoe said:

I don't mind ketchup on a hot dog, although I don't do it.

A couple of weeks ago and neighbor and I played a round of golf with some friends of his and after the game was over one of the guys had a hot dog and put mayonnaise on it. I had to look away.

My wife is guilty on that and on french fries too---- As long as it is Dukes Mayonnaise--- I have been with her some 35 years now so in time I have learned to ignore it

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Driver ---- Honma G1_X Stock tuned Honma R shaft---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

Well, if that's the case, I give up.  Can't say I have actually had a good hot dog at a course, some good fries, but not a good hot dog.

I don't eat them at a course; I ate one at the turn years ago and burped the back nine.

BTW, no ketchup or mayo on hot dogs... only mustard, and grilled onions, peppers, and kraut if it's a german sausage.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

If this new place works out.  I can walk to the nearest course.  It’s 9 holes, and there isn’t a single one that I would pull driver on. Membership is $950 a year for unlimited golf.  Sounds like my kind of place.

Vernonia?

11 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Oh no.  That place fell through.  Like almost literally.  

Long Beach

Good call; nice beach.  But the bridge can be very icy at times in winter.  I stayed in a condo there before Christmas... first time anyone living there have seen snow on the beach.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

My wife is guilty on that and on french fries too---- As long as it is Dukes Mayonnaise--- I have been with her some 35 years now so in time I have learned to ignore it

Well, yeah if she is going to use mayonnaise, its gotta be Duke's.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

BatCaddy X8R

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good call; nice beach.  But the bridge can be very icy at times in winter.  I stayed in a condo there before Christmas... first time anyone living there have seen snow on the beach.  

Kenny, you just have forgotten where I came from… hahahahahaaha

D16F4CF4-EAEA-4052-975F-5C2584391BBC.jpeg

C01075CD-86A6-4465-9659-EF9954A878B4.jpeg

5F37E257-8D37-4175-B8C4-8B5B1426D662.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Had my 1st REAL PT session at home this afternoon. Good Kid, he’ll be coming  to the house everyday for next 2weeks!

Gdaughter sent me Tee Shirt from Sacred Heart University!  Not crazy about red but it’s my Gkid.😁F3302F53-6877-4A70-A94B-A454EC0C1A31.jpeg.d1e7a661bae6aa22064cd101b5ab5172.jpeg

Glad to see you up @Rickp Wishing you continued success with your PT!  Really diggin' on those tan gripper slippers! ... and if only there was a way to put golf balls on your walker instead of tennis balls ... 

• Like 5

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

Had my 1st REAL PT session at home this afternoon. Good Kid, he’ll be coming  to the house everyday for next 2weeks!

Gdaughter sent me Tee Shirt from Sacred Heart University!  Not crazy about red but it’s my Gkid.😁F3302F53-6877-4A70-A94B-A454EC0C1A31.jpeg.d1e7a661bae6aa22064cd101b5ab5172.jpeg

Man that brings back memories--- Get well soon

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Kenny, you just have forgotten where I came from… hahahahahaaha

D16F4CF4-EAEA-4052-975F-5C2584391BBC.jpeg

C01075CD-86A6-4465-9659-EF9954A878B4.jpeg

5F37E257-8D37-4175-B8C4-8B5B1426D662.jpeg

OMG that brings back memories of the trucking days---- I was lucky though I never put one in a ditch

• Like 6

Hey Rick is that Sacred Heart College the one in Belmont NC next to Charlotte?

• Like 1

Glad to see you up @Rickp Wishing you continued success with your PT!  Really diggin' on those tan gripper slippers! ... and if only there was a way to put golf balls on your walker instead of tennis balls ... 

Thanks Grump!!

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list