Random Thread

ole gray

On 8/30/2022 at 3:52 PM, Rickp said:

We (Company) started a cooperation to help work with the kids that showed good mechanical ability and were probably not heading to college.  Worked well for a lot of years.  We and with a few other companies took these kids in on an apprenticeship that was thru the state and they were monitored and received a certificate after completion.  The company I retired from took in many kids and quite a few are still there.  The state was a big help most of the time.  
I could see 15+ years ago that the schools were not really working with us that well.  New teachers and guidance councilors had different ideas. 

Our community college also started a new diesel truck school too--- Not only drivers but mechanics as well---- In fact this area is screaming for diesel mechanics---- 

• Like 8

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

5 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Our last harvest here in Montana.  The balers have some new equipment and were flying the Stars & Stripes in proud fashion.

Bill_Jen_River.jpg.8d113c2f326b014915fde029fd1a6dcb.jpg

410348586_harvest2022.jpg.3e49e5f04bb180763d3a2cd4faa302e0.jpg309766413_harvest2022_1.jpg.70596b76f405cea8ca0dabad4dacd048.jpg

I miss that from CT where we had farm fields in our backyard.  I don’t miss when they did the manure spreader in Spring……

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

28 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Our last harvest here in Montana.  The balers have some new equipment and were flying the Stars & Stripes in proud fashion.

Bill_Jen_River.jpg.8d113c2f326b014915fde029fd1a6dcb.jpg

410348586_harvest2022.jpg.3e49e5f04bb180763d3a2cd4faa302e0.jpg309766413_harvest2022_1.jpg.70596b76f405cea8ca0dabad4dacd048.jpg

That background 😍😍😍 I really want to move to MT

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

That background 😍😍😍 I really want to move to MT

Yes it is pretty cool. 

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

20 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Lava Links GC - Soap Lake WA  World's Worse Golf Course??  And NO, it's not my home course.  🤣

https://www.king5.com/article/entertainment/television/programs/evening/soap-lake-wa-worlds-worst-golf-course/281-99335bc7-977f-4eea-9ac5-b8fca8bd37a7

@Thin2win and @fixyurdivot... no it won't be on next year's MGS PNW Golf Extravaganza!!!

I'm going to set up a GoFundMe to cover the even more lengthy distance and travel costs 🙂.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

19 hours ago, Rickp said:

I miss that from CT where we had farm fields in our backyard.  I don’t miss when they did the manure spreader in Spring……

Trust me I can relate. At the course my old man ran we had to take chicken manure and mix it with sand and then shovel it by hand in the spreader. And the mix had to be right do too much manure has too much nitrogen by itself and will cook the grass. We also had a mix with sewer sludge from the local waste treatment plant we had to mix it with peat loam. On that stuff we also had to use sticks with nails to pick out used condoms no joke. Later on when I got a drivers license I did get to drive the C-60 dump to pick up the materials so that was sorta a blessing for me in those days. But even with that I still had to help in all the other processes like before

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label --- PW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- SW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

Trust me I can relate. At the course my old man ran we had to take chicken manure and mix it with sand and then shovel it by hand in the spreader. And the mix had to be right do too much manure has too much nitrogen by itself and will cook the grass. We also had a mix with sewer sludge from the local waste treatment plant we had to mix it with peat loam. On that stuff we also had to use sticks with nails to pick out used condoms no joke. Later on when I got a drivers license I did get to drive the C-60 dump to pick up the materials so that was sorta a blessing for me in those days. But even with that I still had to help in all the other processes like before

I can’t top this😁.
I did hay on a farm for 2 summers when I was 12-13 but nothing like you did!!!

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 9/3/2022 at 4:16 PM, Rickp said:

I can relate since moving to Central New York. We have farms around us, mostly corn, but you know when the manure gets spread. 🐄 💩 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

On 9/3/2022 at 4:16 PM, Rickp said:

6 hours ago, BIG STU said:

54 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

I can relate since moving to Central New York. We have farms around us, mostly corn, but you know when the manure gets spread. 🐄 💩 

Nothin crappier than smelling the manure spreader...

I'll see myself out 🤣

• Haha 6

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

2 minutes ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

Nothin crappier than smelling the manure spreader...

I'll see myself out 🤣

Be sure not to step in anything 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Rick

Left Hand, 

image.gif.04b054f08eac3e5961e59535e10610de.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

20 hours ago, Rickp said:

I can’t top this😁.
I did hay on a farm for 2 summers when I was 12-13 but nothing like you did!!!

I didn't realize we were having a contest but, yea, Stu wins!! 😬

• Haha 8

• Haha 4

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..PXG Gen5 0811XF (PX EvenFlow Riptide CB 50/5.0 or Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 45/A)
..Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 (UST ProForce V2-HL 5/F3)
..Callaway Rogue ST Max OS 4H (PX Cypher Black 50/5.0)
..Callaway Big Bertha 5H (Recoil ZT9 460/F3)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT 60/A) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
..EvnRoll ER5 or MLA XDream (..Edel EAS 4.0 on the bench)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

30 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

The camera crew could have a lot of fun with this "pan the audience" thing.  Zero in on her after each game and see how it ends 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 9/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, Rickp said:

Be sure not to step in anything 😱

LOL that is why you wear knee high rubber boots and wash them in the wash pit. And trust me those old boots get hot in the even in the spring and fall. If you did not wash the insides they would stink as bad as the outsides. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6