Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

3 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

New experience, volunteer for the PGA Drive, Chip and Putt event and this one was the Northeast Regional that sends winners to the National competition at Augusta week before the Masters.  The venue was Oak Hill CC in Penfield, NY suburb of Rochester and site of the 2023 PGA Championship. 20220918_163605.jpg.7655ddd1f155d2a728be817784d07f8e.jpg

That’s great!!  Must be a lot of fun with the kids!!

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, EasyPutter said:

New experience, volunteer for the PGA Drive, Chip and Putt event and this one was the Northeast Regional that sends winners to the National competition at Augusta week before the Masters.  The venue was Oak Hill CC in Penfield, NY suburb of Rochester and site of the 2023 PGA Championship. 20220918_163605.jpg.7655ddd1f155d2a728be817784d07f8e.jpg

Every time I go to our course to practice in the late morning, I see this Asian dad with 3 little kids; 2 girls and a boy (maybe 5-8yo).  They spend about 15 minutes on the driving range, then 15-20 minutes on the putting green... chipping and putting.  The middle girl is extremely deadly chipping!!  That's all the time they spend there, and the dad doesn't have any clubs of his own.  Each kid carries their little bag with a driver, iron and a putter.  The don't play around; just practice their shots with his encouragement, and when it's time to leave, they leave very quietly.  I commented to the dad how good they were and he said that they all want to go to Augusta for the Drive, Chip and Putt.  I'm pretty sure I will see that one little girl there; maybe all of them!!

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Gotta love thise Friday night lights….on a Monday 

8C5A33A1-6CED-410E-B1D5-3EA61DE739D3.jpeg

• Like 6

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

4 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

WATCH NASA SMASH INTO AN ASTEROID: Sixty-five million years ago, an asteroid struck Earth. Today, NASA strikes back. The Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) spacecraft is about to intentionally collide with asteroid Dimorphos in a test to see if human tech can change an asteroid's trajectory. The collision will be live streamed starting at 5:30 pm EDT. Follow the links @ Spaceweather.com

Guessing it's going to be more exciting than one of my well hit golf balls into the nearest tree.

Watching intently!!  This is riveting!  🤣  We need Bruce Willis.

• Haha 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, EasyPutter said:

The news conference (started at 8pm EST) is illuminating to the mission and what is expected to come from it.  Huge success and the impact was everything hoped for, everything happened at exactly the time expected.  Awesome images until last frame before impact, that was incomplete as download was interrupted by the collision. 💥

I was wondering when they will figure out what impact this impact will have on the trajectory of the asteroid.  Maybe it causes a disaster years down the solar system because we messed with the "nature of things"?

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 2

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I was wondering when they will figure out what impact this impact will have on the trajectory of the asteroid.  Maybe it causes a disaster years down the solar system because we messed with the "nature of things"?

Like a cosmic butterfly affect, lets sure hope not

• Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review)
:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0 | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5-PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i S
:Hogan: Equalizer 52°/56°  KBS Tour V 110 S | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Have you ever had to cancel credit cards?  What a day!!!  My wife drove to the walking path along the Columbia River to walk with her friend this morning.  She stopped at our golf course since she drives right by it.  She gets home and comes in to tell me that she lost her wallet; she looked "everywhere".  She called her friend who checked the parking lot by the river, the clubhouse because she used the bathroom; she checked her car and all the clothes she wore... no wallet.  

It has 4 credit cards and one debit card, drivers license, SS card, Medicare and insurance cards, and about $300 in cash.  So, we start calling all the credit card companies and the bank to cancel the cards.  She was about to go get a new drivers license, when she grabbed her purse and guess what was in it... Yep!!... her wallet.  She never took her purse with her when she went for the walk!!

Now we have new credit cards coming... AND I get to notify all the businesses that have my CC on file for monthly charges.  Last time a replaced cards, I missed a couple, but they notified me quickly enough.  My BP is up!!!!

• Sad 7

Bands of rain from Ian leftovers coming through our area and we lost power a little before 5 this morning.  Barely any wind at all so i am very surprised, but its only a minor inconvenience.  I hope everyone in its more direct path are making out ok 

• Like 5

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Accra Tour Z M5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :Sub70: Raw 50*, Nippon Tour 120 X; :vokey-small: SM9 54* / 10* / S, Wedge Flex ;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 57*, PX LZ 6.5;   :ping-small: Ancient Anser or Heppler Fetch (depends on the week);  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

Bands of rain from Ian leftovers coming through our area and we lost power a little before 5 this morning.  Barely any wind at all so i am very surprised, but its only a minor inconvenience.  I hope everyone in its more direct path are making out ok 

Yea the rain isn’t even that heavy but we definitely needed the rain 

• Like 3

The rain is gone for the week and it is going to be a sunny and crisp autumn week. Perfect fall weather combined with recovering from COVID means I can golf again. Logged into to book a tee time at my home course only to discover the course is closed for a few days this week for aeration. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I was able to book for Thursday. I will golf at plan B course on Tuesday.

• Like 5

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

I know there has been a lot of discussion around hurricane Ian and my thoughts to all who were affected by it. That being said my wifes family in Nova Scotia were hit by hurricane Fiona and are now going on day 10 without power. I know there are a ton of others out there without power, gas is scarce right now, generators are being stolen and its just a complete crap shoot. Thankfully the bar they own has power, but well thats also both a good and bad thing haha. 

I also know of a bunch of supporters from Maine who have made the long drive up to help and appreciate all that. As or right now they are still looking at another 4 or so days without power. Just a crazy crazy storm for Canada and one that hasn't been seen in a very very long time. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

⛳🛄 as of Oct 31, 2022 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: King SZ 3 wood 15.5*

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 4 iron or others....

Irons:     :Sub70: Sub70 659 TC Raw 5-Aw w/ KBS Tour 90 Stiff Black PVD

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:     :taylormade-small:/:titleist-small: (currently testing)

Other:     :Arccos: 

That time of year already….pellet stove had its first light last night

1FBDA45E-6A30-46C9-A4FE-91AD2D94ED12.jpeg

85B5F400-0AC2-484D-9D15-70E9BC3DABA6.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

That time of year already….pellet stove had its first light last night

1FBDA45E-6A30-46C9-A4FE-91AD2D94ED12.jpeg

85B5F400-0AC2-484D-9D15-70E9BC3DABA6.jpeg

And I still have the A/C running during the day and windows open at night!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

53 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

And I still have the A/C running during the day and windows open at night!!

I had the windows open yesterday most of the day lol. The house was 60 but was fresh air!....Pretty sure my wife wanted to shoot me because we had been at my sons football game all afternoon freezing buns and we did not come back to a very warm house lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I had the windows open yesterday most of the day lol. The house was 60 but was fresh air!....Pretty sure my wife wanted to shoot me because we had been at my sons football game all afternoon freezing buns and we did not come back to a very warm house lol

Oh come on I am way further north and I still have no heat on up here!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

:callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0 | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5-PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i S
:Hogan: Equalizer 52°/56°  KBS Tour V 110 S | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

13 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Every year my wife sets the goal of not turning on the heater until November 1. That was a more attainable when we lived in Seattle but now that we are in Syracuse, it’s a bigger challenge. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

5 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Every year my wife sets the goal of not turning on the heater until November 1. That was a more attainable when we lived in Seattle but now that we are in Syracuse, it’s a bigger challenge. 😂

Yeah we could pull that off when I was a kid living even in just southern NH but this far north it is hard.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

*Mark you are a p^$$^* is what I just heard.....

I am a sucker for a good fire lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB: